With the incomparable Serena Williams out indefinitely because of her now, widely publicized pregnancy, the field appears wide open to win the upcoming 2017 Italian Open Masters 1000. Will a former grand slam champion like Venus Williams, Maria Sharapova, Angelique Kerber or Svetlana Kuznetsova rise up to win this year’s Italian Open or will one of the younger grand slam hopefuls like Eugenie Bouchard step up to fill the massive void left by Williams’ departure? While the tennis betting odds for this big lead-up event to the French Open are still not released at the time of this writing, let’s take a look at the major contenders to bag the WTA portion of the 2017 Italian Open.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Tennis Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Top Tennis Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Top Tennis Betting Picks of the Week – Jan. 28th Edition
- 2019 Australian Open Men’s Singles Finals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Women’s Singles Finals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Men’s Singles Semifinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Women’s Singles Semifinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Quarterfinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Betting Preview – Women’s Draw
- 2019 Australian Open Odds & Betting Preview – Men’s Draw
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.