Sportsbooks make a killing during the opening week of each football season. People who bet on NFL have been waiting through the long offseason for real action, poring through results from the preseason tilts to get a sense of how much online sports betting value each team is likely to have once the campaign opens for real. However, with more money than sense, these bettors often find themselves in the hole after the opening weekend. Take a look at these common mistakes to avoid.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2016 Oscar Academy Awards Odds Guide
- Every Team’s Worst Head Coach According to NFL Betting Fans
- Eye-Opening NFL and NCAAF Online Betting Breakdown: Who’s Bringing Home the Bacon!
- Online Sportsbook Editorial: Should Peyton Manning Retire?
- MLB Betting Editorial: A Look Back at Zito, Mulder and Hudson
- NBA Odds: Easy Travels: The New NBA Finals Format
- RIP Yogi Berra, A Look Back At His Amazing Life
- Online Betting News: Trouble at Rutgers: Criminal Probes, Academic Misconduct
- NFL Betting Fans Want To Know: Who is Federal Judge Richard Berman?
- Online Betting Editorial: Why The NFL Lost The DeflateGate Case
- Online Betting Fans Vote: The 10 Ugliest NHL Uniforms Ever
- MLB Betting Fans Vote: Ugliest Uniforms Ever
- NBA Betting: The 10 Ugliest NBA Uniforms Ever
- NFL Betting: Will Chris Borland’s Retirement Wreck the NFL?
- NFL Betting: Former Quarterback Erik Kramer’s Tragic Suicide Attempt