The bitter feud between Ronda Rousey and Floyd Mayweather has just refused to stay in the past, despite the fact that professional boxing doesn’t allow for men vs. women fights. Rousey recently claimed that she would beat Mayweather in a no-rules fight. Despite acknowledging that Mayweather is the best boxer in the world and admitting he would beat her in a ring match, she claims he has nothing on her in a fight outside the ring. Responding to a fan’s question, the UFC female bantamweight champion said that what makes her stand out is the fact that she does fight for a living and does not merely get into matches.
Adding salt to injury, she received the ESPY award for Best Fighter of the year in a category that Mayweather was also nominated. She claimed Mayweather must be feeling very bad being beaten by a woman. For a long time now, Rousey has been raring for the opportunity to fight Mayweather, with the origin of their feud being traced back to the time when Mayweather mockingly claimed he didn’t know who Rousey is, yet she was a household boxing name at the time.
Interestingly, Rousey is not the only one thinking she can win, as Interim UFC 145-pound champion Conor McGregor buys into her thoughts. Both UFC fighters believe they would bring Mayweather down within seconds, in a real fight. Assuming there were hypothetical rules allowing the fight to happen, would the big-talking Mayweather be floored by Rousey? Let’s try to find some answers in the MMA betting analysis given below.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- 2016 Oscar Academy Awards Odds Guide
- Every Team’s Worst Head Coach According to NFL Betting Fans
- Eye-Opening NFL and NCAAF Online Betting Breakdown: Who’s Bringing Home the Bacon!
- Online Sportsbook Editorial: Should Peyton Manning Retire?
- MLB Betting Editorial: A Look Back at Zito, Mulder and Hudson
- NBA Odds: Easy Travels: The New NBA Finals Format
- RIP Yogi Berra, A Look Back At His Amazing Life
- Online Betting News: Trouble at Rutgers: Criminal Probes, Academic Misconduct
- NFL Betting Fans Want To Know: Who is Federal Judge Richard Berman?
- Online Betting Editorial: Why The NFL Lost The DeflateGate Case
- Online Betting Fans Vote: The 10 Ugliest NHL Uniforms Ever
- MLB Betting Fans Vote: Ugliest Uniforms Ever
- NBA Betting: The 10 Ugliest NBA Uniforms Ever
- NFL Betting: Will Chris Borland’s Retirement Wreck the NFL?
- NFL Betting: Former Quarterback Erik Kramer’s Tragic Suicide Attempt
- The Olympic Bid Online Betting Update: Los Angeles 2024
- Online Betting: Chris Froome: “I Can Win 5 More Tours”
- NCAAF Betting: More Violations Plague the UNC Athletic Program
- Online Betting Bad Choices Soon To Be Out: Tiger Woods and A-Rod
- Online Betting Fans Dare To Dream: The Unlikely Cardale Jones – Ronda Rousey Romance
- 10 Biggest Punishments in Sports Betting History
- Top 7 Most Awkward Interviews in Sportsbetting History
- Sports Editorial: Bizarre Off-the-field Injuries
- Hall of Shame: Dumbest Injuries NFL Betting Fans Have Ever Seen
- Strangest Sports Rituals and Superstitions