With former First Lady Hillary Clinton officially throwing her hat into the ring in the race for the 2016 U.S. presidency, political followers and opinionated online betting enthusiasts alike now have a far clearer picture of who the potential winner of the next Presidential election could be. While there are undoubtedly going to be one or two more candidates likely joining the race on both sides before all is said and done, I’m going on record right now to say that the winner of the 2016 Presidential election is already in the field. With that thought in mind, let’s take a look at the latest 2016 U.S. Presidential Election Odds.
When it comes to Marco Rubio, political writer Erick Erickson wrote, ‘Marco Rubio is the original Tea Party candidate. His candidacy united the grassroots against the leadership and he won. The Washington crowd convinced themselves he could not win, but the grassroots proved they could pick a winner. Rubio was the first.’
I like Massachusetts senator Elizabeth Warren and her views on the working class, but the fact of the matter is that I believe she’s going to get overshadowed in the democratic party by Clinton.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and his presidential candidacy took a huge hit in early January after the Republican contender was involved in a bridge scandal that involved high-ranking members of his staff arranging traffic jams along a busy bridge from Fort Lee, N.J. to New York City in an effort to punish the Fort Lee mayor for not supporting Christie’s bid for re-election.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2016 Oscar Academy Awards Odds Guide
- Every Team’s Worst Head Coach According to NFL Betting Fans
- Eye-Opening NFL and NCAAF Online Betting Breakdown: Who’s Bringing Home the Bacon!
- Online Sportsbook Editorial: Should Peyton Manning Retire?
- MLB Betting Editorial: A Look Back at Zito, Mulder and Hudson
- NBA Odds: Easy Travels: The New NBA Finals Format
- RIP Yogi Berra, A Look Back At His Amazing Life
- Online Betting News: Trouble at Rutgers: Criminal Probes, Academic Misconduct
- NFL Betting Fans Want To Know: Who is Federal Judge Richard Berman?
- Online Betting Editorial: Why The NFL Lost The DeflateGate Case
- Online Betting Fans Vote: The 10 Ugliest NHL Uniforms Ever
- MLB Betting Fans Vote: Ugliest Uniforms Ever
- NBA Betting: The 10 Ugliest NBA Uniforms Ever
- NFL Betting: Will Chris Borland’s Retirement Wreck the NFL?
- NFL Betting: Former Quarterback Erik Kramer’s Tragic Suicide Attempt