Every year, as teams move through the NFL draft, the most impressive college quarterbacks garner a considerable amount of press attention. It’s true that the vast majority of rookie quarterbacks do not go on to amazing stardom in football. For every college-to-the-pros success story as Dan Marino and John Elway, there are many more stories such as Rex Grossman, Vince Young and David Carr, who flame out in their pro career. The rookie quarterbacks who do catch on and become stars often struggle in their first few years, like Troy Aikman did. Others aren’t heralded in college but come on later and produce in the NFL, such as Tony Romo and Rich Gannon. For online betting fans, there are a couple of things you can look at to determine how much of an impact a rookie quarterback is going to make.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2016 Oscar Academy Awards Odds Guide
- Every Team’s Worst Head Coach According to NFL Betting Fans
- Eye-Opening NFL and NCAAF Online Betting Breakdown: Who’s Bringing Home the Bacon!
- Online Sportsbook Editorial: Should Peyton Manning Retire?
- MLB Betting Editorial: A Look Back at Zito, Mulder and Hudson
- NBA Odds: Easy Travels: The New NBA Finals Format
- RIP Yogi Berra, A Look Back At His Amazing Life
- Online Betting News: Trouble at Rutgers: Criminal Probes, Academic Misconduct
- NFL Betting Fans Want To Know: Who is Federal Judge Richard Berman?
- Online Betting Editorial: Why The NFL Lost The DeflateGate Case
- Online Betting Fans Vote: The 10 Ugliest NHL Uniforms Ever
- MLB Betting Fans Vote: Ugliest Uniforms Ever
- NBA Betting: The 10 Ugliest NBA Uniforms Ever
- NFL Betting: Will Chris Borland’s Retirement Wreck the NFL?
- NFL Betting: Former Quarterback Erik Kramer’s Tragic Suicide Attempt