It doesn’t take long after the confetti has settled on the field where the Super Bowl is played and the winning team has carried off the Lombardi Trophy for Super Bowl betting predictions for next year to start making their way around the Internet. Looking at odds for the next year’s Super Bowl champion is an entertaining enterprise, but can yield more information than you might think. While these numbers usually are worthless from a betting perspective, there are some things to consider once the oddsmakers post them.
Teams that have a high public profile and provide reasons for people to think that they will remain strong the next season are also worth considering. However, too much value leads to odds that aren’t high enough to merit the high-risk investment that betting at this point in time will involve.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2016 Oscar Academy Awards Odds Guide
- Every Team’s Worst Head Coach According to NFL Betting Fans
- Eye-Opening NFL and NCAAF Online Betting Breakdown: Who’s Bringing Home the Bacon!
- Online Sportsbook Editorial: Should Peyton Manning Retire?
- MLB Betting Editorial: A Look Back at Zito, Mulder and Hudson
- NBA Odds: Easy Travels: The New NBA Finals Format
- RIP Yogi Berra, A Look Back At His Amazing Life
- Online Betting News: Trouble at Rutgers: Criminal Probes, Academic Misconduct
- NFL Betting Fans Want To Know: Who is Federal Judge Richard Berman?
- Online Betting Editorial: Why The NFL Lost The DeflateGate Case
- Online Betting Fans Vote: The 10 Ugliest NHL Uniforms Ever
- MLB Betting Fans Vote: Ugliest Uniforms Ever
- NBA Betting: The 10 Ugliest NBA Uniforms Ever
- NFL Betting: Will Chris Borland’s Retirement Wreck the NFL?
- NFL Betting: Former Quarterback Erik Kramer’s Tragic Suicide Attempt