One of the biggest topics surrounding online betting news in the NFL last season was the player conduct policy, both on and off the field. While the journey that Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice and Dallas Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy have taken through the legal system and the league’s discipline system have occupied much of the news, those players who get into trouble on the field end up giving away some of their hard-earned game money. Here are some of the most recent big violators.
Suh has paid a number of fines to the league, but this element to his game certainly didn’t keep the Dolphins from ponying up the big money when Suh entered free agency. Now that he’s in the AFC East, Suh will have such big names as Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and Rex Ryan associated with him, and the noise is only likely to grow.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2016 Oscar Academy Awards Odds Guide
- Every Team’s Worst Head Coach According to NFL Betting Fans
- Eye-Opening NFL and NCAAF Online Betting Breakdown: Who’s Bringing Home the Bacon!
- Online Sportsbook Editorial: Should Peyton Manning Retire?
- MLB Betting Editorial: A Look Back at Zito, Mulder and Hudson
- NBA Odds: Easy Travels: The New NBA Finals Format
- RIP Yogi Berra, A Look Back At His Amazing Life
- Online Betting News: Trouble at Rutgers: Criminal Probes, Academic Misconduct
- NFL Betting Fans Want To Know: Who is Federal Judge Richard Berman?
- Online Betting Editorial: Why The NFL Lost The DeflateGate Case
- Online Betting Fans Vote: The 10 Ugliest NHL Uniforms Ever
- MLB Betting Fans Vote: Ugliest Uniforms Ever
- NBA Betting: The 10 Ugliest NBA Uniforms Ever
- NFL Betting: Will Chris Borland’s Retirement Wreck the NFL?
- NFL Betting: Former Quarterback Erik Kramer’s Tragic Suicide Attempt