The global sports marketing machine is getting better and better at grinding through the gears when it comes to big-game match-ups. With promos for marquee events increasingly looking like Hollywood movies, it’s all too easy for even the most enthusiastic punter to get a bit burned out on some of the more traditional classic sports rivalries. They’re over-hyped, over-exposed and over-played. How many times in a row are you really going to revved up about Barcelona vs Real Madrid for example when it seems like they’re playing every other week? One of the great joys of the sporting life is learning to take delight in the obscure and this applies as much if not more when you’re actually having a punt on the result. With that in mind, let’s take a stroll down the road less traveled and have a look at some obscure sports rivalries that should get their own betting lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2016 Oscar Academy Awards Odds Guide
- Every Team’s Worst Head Coach According to NFL Betting Fans
- Eye-Opening NFL and NCAAF Online Betting Breakdown: Who’s Bringing Home the Bacon!
- Online Sportsbook Editorial: Should Peyton Manning Retire?
- MLB Betting Editorial: A Look Back at Zito, Mulder and Hudson
- NBA Odds: Easy Travels: The New NBA Finals Format
- RIP Yogi Berra, A Look Back At His Amazing Life
- Online Betting News: Trouble at Rutgers: Criminal Probes, Academic Misconduct
- NFL Betting Fans Want To Know: Who is Federal Judge Richard Berman?
- Online Betting Editorial: Why The NFL Lost The DeflateGate Case
- Online Betting Fans Vote: The 10 Ugliest NHL Uniforms Ever
- MLB Betting Fans Vote: Ugliest Uniforms Ever
- NBA Betting: The 10 Ugliest NBA Uniforms Ever
- NFL Betting: Will Chris Borland’s Retirement Wreck the NFL?
- NFL Betting: Former Quarterback Erik Kramer’s Tragic Suicide Attempt