One of the greatest things about sports is that the heat of competition ends up producing moments that etch themselves forever in our collective memory. Then we go another year, or another decade, or even another century without seeing anything like it. This is a list of some of the moments that have happened in the past that sportsbetting fans may never see the likes of again.
In the 10th inning, Josh Hamilton came to bat and promptly hit a home run to put the Rangers back up, 9-7. Later he would say that God had told him he would hit a home run (but not that the Rangers would win). Rangers manager brought Scott Feldman to the mound in the 10th, and Feldman had a two-strike count on Lance Berkman with a runner in scoring position. Berkman would single to tie the game again. In the 11th, Freese came through again, hitting a home run to take the game in walk-off fashion. The Cardinals would then win Game 7 to snatch the series from Texas.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2016 Oscar Academy Awards Odds Guide
- Every Team’s Worst Head Coach According to NFL Betting Fans
- Eye-Opening NFL and NCAAF Online Betting Breakdown: Who’s Bringing Home the Bacon!
- Online Sportsbook Editorial: Should Peyton Manning Retire?
- MLB Betting Editorial: A Look Back at Zito, Mulder and Hudson
- NBA Odds: Easy Travels: The New NBA Finals Format
- RIP Yogi Berra, A Look Back At His Amazing Life
- Online Betting News: Trouble at Rutgers: Criminal Probes, Academic Misconduct
- NFL Betting Fans Want To Know: Who is Federal Judge Richard Berman?
- Online Betting Editorial: Why The NFL Lost The DeflateGate Case
- Online Betting Fans Vote: The 10 Ugliest NHL Uniforms Ever
- MLB Betting Fans Vote: Ugliest Uniforms Ever
- NBA Betting: The 10 Ugliest NBA Uniforms Ever
- NFL Betting: Will Chris Borland’s Retirement Wreck the NFL?
- NFL Betting: Former Quarterback Erik Kramer’s Tragic Suicide Attempt