- Game Day: Monday, September 14, 2020
- Game Time: 10:10 PM
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Denver, CO
- Stadium: Empower Field at Mile High
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee went 7-6-1 against the spread last year.
- The Titans had an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites last season.
- Tennessee’s games went over the point total in nine out of 14 opportunities last season (64.3%).
- The Titans put an average of 25.1 points per game on the scoreboard last season, 5.3 more than the 19.8 the Broncos surrendered in each contest.
- When they met or outpaced their scoring average last season, Tennessee was 7-1 and 6-1 against the spread.
- Denver was 5-2 overall and 5-1 against the spread last season in games where they allowed fewer than 19.8 points.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Denver only hit the over in 42.9% of games last year.
- Denver’s record against the spread last year was 8-6.
- The Broncos had an even 1-1 ATS record against a spread of +3.5 or greater last year.
- The average points per game output for the Broncos last season, 17.6, was 3.1 fewer than the 20.7 the Titans gave up in each contest.
- Denver was 5-2 overall and 6-1 against the spread when they scored at least 17.6 points last season.
- When Tennessee allowed opposing offenses to put 20.7 points or fewer on the scoreboard last year, they were 6-4 overall and 4-3-1 against the spread.
- The Titans and their opponents combined to put up more than 41.5 points in 62.5% of their games last season (10 of 16 opportunities).
- Denver combined with its opponents to score at least 41.5 points in seven of 16 outings (43.8%) in 2019.
- The two teams averaged a combined 1.2 more points per game (42.7) a season ago than this game’s total of 41.5 points.
- The Titans and the Broncos saw their opponents average a combined 1.0 fewer point per game last season than the point total of 41.5 set in this outing.
- The Titans’ average point total in matchups last year was 45.8, 4.3 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Broncos games in 2019 was 4.1 fewer points than the point total of 41.5 in this outing.
Titans vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
Denver has a 3-2 advantage over Tennessee in the last five matchups between these two teams. The Broncos have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Titans. Denver outscored Tennessee 117-78 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/13/2019||Broncos||Broncos||-1||40.5||-112||+-103||270-204 DEN||16-0 DEN|
|12/11/2016||N/A||Titans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||348-253 DEN||13-10 TEN|
|12/8/2013||N/A||Broncos||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||551-254 DEN||51-28 DEN|
|10/3/2010||N/A||Titans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||327-288 DEN||26-20 DEN|
Titans: Jamil Douglas: Out (Hand), Adoree’ Jackson: Out (Knee), Corey Davis: Questionable (Hamstring), Derick Roberson: Out (Knee), Vic Beasley Jr.: Out (Knee), Darrynton Evans: Out (Hamstring)
Broncos: Courtland Sutton: Questionable (Shoulder), KJ Hamler: Questionable (Hamstring), Von Miller: Out (Ankle), Mark Barron: Out (Hamstring)
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition
- Colts at Bills: January 9, 2021 Odds and Computer Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round