This Saturday, there will be several watchable fights in the UFC betting 188 Fight Card, but none of those will attract as many viewers as the highly-anticipated heavyweight division clash between Cain Velasquez and Fabricio Werdum in an MMA betting thriller. Since defeating Junior dos Santos to recapture the heavyweight division title in 2012, Velasquez has defended his title twice, and although injuries have sidelined him from a lot of action recently, he is still one of the best artists in the game. This, essentially, is one of the main reasons he comes into this fight as fan favorite to claim the win en route to another divisional title. On the flipside, Werdum is the interim heavyweight champion—a title he earned by capping off a five-fight win streak with a second-round TKO win over Mark Hunt in Mexico last year. With That victory came on the UFC’s first visit to Mexico City. With Saturday’s clash having major title implications for both opponents, can Werdum take advantage of the Octagon returning to Mexico City with another victory, or will Velasquez make his case as the indomitable heavyweight fighter he’s been labeled to be in his UFC career? Let’s find out as we breakdown this mouthwatering clash, complete with expert MMA picks for all the 12 fights in the UFC 188 card.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Ngannou vs Velasquez Odds & Picks for UFC on ESPN 1 Main Card
- UFC 234 Odds, Preview & Betting Picks
- UFC Fight Night 144 Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night 143 Odds, Preview & Pick
- UFC 232 Odds & Betting Preview
- UFC On FOX 31 Odds & Betting Preview
- UFC 231 Odds & Expert Betting Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 142 Odds & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 141 Beijing Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night Buenos Aires Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.