It’s a terrific UFC 198 card from Curitiba, Brazil, this weekend that will take place at Arena da Baixada, a 42,000-seat soccer stadium. The headline bout is a heavyweight title fight between champion Fabricio Werdum and contender Stipe Miocic. Werdum is a -145 favorite on MMA betting odds to keep the belt with Miocic at +125 and the over/under set at 2.5 rounds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- UFC Fight Night 148 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- UFC Fight Night 147 Odds, Preview & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 146 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- UFC 235 Odds, Preview & Picks
- UFC Fight Night 145 Odds, Preview & Picks
- Ngannou vs Velasquez Odds & Picks for UFC on ESPN 1 Main Card
- UFC 234 Odds, Preview & Betting Picks
- UFC Fight Night 144 Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night 143 Odds, Preview & Pick
- UFC 232 Odds & Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.