It should be a very wild scene at the 42,000-seat Arena da Baixada, a soccer stadium, this weekend as UFC 198 is staged there in Curitiba, Brazil, and it’s a card headlined by some of the top Brazilian fighters ever. The main event is a heavyweight bout between native son Fabricio Werdum and top challenge Stipe Miocic. But there are also some intriguing undercard matchups, none more so than former pound-for-pound king Anderson Silva and Uriah Hall. Silva is a -130 favorite on MMA odds with Hall at +110.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- UFC Fight Night 148 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- UFC Fight Night 147 Odds, Preview & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 146 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- UFC 235 Odds, Preview & Picks
- UFC Fight Night 145 Odds, Preview & Picks
- Ngannou vs Velasquez Odds & Picks for UFC on ESPN 1 Main Card
- UFC 234 Odds, Preview & Betting Picks
- UFC Fight Night 144 Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night 143 Odds, Preview & Pick
- UFC 232 Odds & Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.