The UFC 199 card at the Forum in Inglewood, Calif., on Saturday is headlined by a middleweight title fight between champion Luke Rockhold and Michael Bisping, but most believe that will be a mismatch and that Rockhold will beat Bisping easily for a second time. That said, there are some good undercard fights, led by bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz against Urijah Faber. Cruz is a -650 favorite on betting lines with Faber at +475. The over/under for rounds is 4.5, with the over a -225 favorite in sports betting odds. It’s the third meeting between the two.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Ngannou vs Velasquez Odds & Picks for UFC on ESPN 1 Main Card
- UFC 234 Odds, Preview & Betting Picks
- UFC Fight Night 144 Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night 143 Odds, Preview & Pick
- UFC 232 Odds & Betting Preview
- UFC On FOX 31 Odds & Betting Preview
- UFC 231 Odds & Expert Betting Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 142 Odds & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 141 Beijing Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night Buenos Aires Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.