Earlier this week here at Mybookie.ag, I previewed the headline bout of an epic UFC 200 card at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday night, a light-heavyweight title unification fight between arguably the best pound-for-pound fighter in MMA history, Jon Jones, and Daniel Cormier. I liked Jones to win the fight. However, in stunning news it was announced that Jones failed a drug test back in June and thus was pulled from the bout (why are we just hearing about this failed test now?). It was hugely embarrassing news for the UFC in the biggest event the organization has ever had. UFC President Dana White wanted to keep Cormier on the card and somehow White managed to find someone to step in on basically 48 hours’ notice: former middleweight champion Anderson Silva, who once was considered the baddest man on the planet. Cormier is a -410 favorite on betting lines for the now non-title bout with Silva at +315 and the over/under rounds at 2.5.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- UFC Fight Night 145 Odds, Preview & Picks
- Ngannou vs Velasquez Odds & Picks for UFC on ESPN 1 Main Card
- UFC 234 Odds, Preview & Betting Picks
- UFC Fight Night 144 Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night 143 Odds, Preview & Pick
- UFC 232 Odds & Betting Preview
- UFC On FOX 31 Odds & Betting Preview
- UFC 231 Odds & Expert Betting Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 142 Odds & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 141 Beijing Odds & Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.