The MMA world was hoping that one-time women’s pound-for-pound champion Ronda Rousey was going to make her return to the Octagon on Saturday for the first time since a shocking loss to Holly Holm last November in Australia. However, Rousey’s still not physically or mentally ready and might not fight at all in 2016. So instead the top women’s bout at the star-studded UFC 200 card in Las Vegas on Saturday night features new women’s bantamweight champions Miesha Tate making her first title defense against Amanda Nunes. Tate is -255 on Mybookie.ag betting lines with Nunes at +205 and the over/under at just 1.5 rounds, with the over a -235 favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Ngannou vs Velasquez Odds & Picks for UFC on ESPN 1 Main Card
- UFC 234 Odds, Preview & Betting Picks
- UFC Fight Night 144 Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night 143 Odds, Preview & Pick
- UFC 232 Odds & Betting Preview
- UFC On FOX 31 Odds & Betting Preview
- UFC 231 Odds & Expert Betting Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 142 Odds & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 141 Beijing Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night Buenos Aires Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.