UFC 206 is staged at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto on Saturday and the card was to be headlined by a light-heavyweight championship fight between current champion Daniel Cormier and Anthony Johnson. However, Cormier had to pull out due to injury and Johnson didn’t want to fight anyone else. So the new main event features former UFC and WEC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis taking on Max Holloway for the interim UFC featherweight title formerly held by Conor McGregor. Holloway is a – 190 favorite on the MMA odds with Pettis at +160 and the over/under rounds at 2.5. The card is available on pay-per- view.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- UFC Fight Night 148 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- UFC Fight Night 147 Odds, Preview & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 146 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- UFC 235 Odds, Preview & Picks
- UFC Fight Night 145 Odds, Preview & Picks
- Ngannou vs Velasquez Odds & Picks for UFC on ESPN 1 Main Card
- UFC 234 Odds, Preview & Betting Picks
- UFC Fight Night 144 Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night 143 Odds, Preview & Pick
- UFC 232 Odds & Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.