The UFC usually stages its biggest cards on Saturday nights, just like they do in boxing. But this Saturday night is New Year’s Eve and also the night of the College Football Playoff second semifinal between Ohio State and Clemson. So smartly, the UFC is staging its 207 card from Las Vegas on Friday night and it’s the biggest bout in women’s MMA history as it marks the return to the Octagon of arguably the most popular MMA fighter on the planet, male or female, in American Ronda Rousey. She is the -150 favorite on MyBookie MMA odds against current bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes, who is +130. The over/under rounds total is just 1.5. The main event should start somewhere around 11:30 p.m. ET and will be shown on pay-per- view.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- UFC Fight Night 148 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- UFC Fight Night 147 Odds, Preview & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 146 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- UFC 235 Odds, Preview & Picks
- UFC Fight Night 145 Odds, Preview & Picks
- Ngannou vs Velasquez Odds & Picks for UFC on ESPN 1 Main Card
- UFC 234 Odds, Preview & Betting Picks
- UFC Fight Night 144 Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night 143 Odds, Preview & Pick
- UFC 232 Odds & Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.