Rousey has been the best fighter in her division by miles, so it was not a surprise as she continued her unstoppable 12-0 run towards defending her UFC Women’s Bantamweight Championship title. And she didn’t just win, she did so in dominant fashion, beating down Bethe Correia in just 34 seconds at UFC 190 in Rio de Janeiro on Saturday. It was a masterclass performance, as she easily knocked out Correia, unleashing a devastating series of punches before taking her down and forcing her to surrender. This was a familiar story for Rousey, who has easily defeated every opponent she’s faced so far in the Bantamweight division.
According to UFC analysts, all indicators point to a familiar face as Rousey’s next opponent in Miesha Tate. The two the two fighters have previously met twice. Will Rousey win this trilogy against Tate, as she’s already done twice, or will it be a case of third time’s a charm for Tate in the MMA betting odds?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- UFC Fight Night 148 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- UFC Fight Night 147 Odds, Preview & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 146 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- UFC 235 Odds, Preview & Picks
- UFC Fight Night 145 Odds, Preview & Picks
- Ngannou vs Velasquez Odds & Picks for UFC on ESPN 1 Main Card
- UFC 234 Odds, Preview & Betting Picks
- UFC Fight Night 144 Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night 143 Odds, Preview & Pick
- UFC 232 Odds & Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.