It’s incredibly hot in the south at this time of year, but the mercury is set to go a little higher on Saturday night when the UFC takes its show on the road to Atlanta. The main card has 5 fights on offer, with the main event being a welterweight bout that will see Robby Lawler defend his belt against Tyron Woodley. It promises to be a great fight, as both of these guys can flat out brawl. They each have a very distinct fighting style, and it’s always interesting to see which one will prevail. Both will be trying to set the tone from the opening bell, and the fighter who get the early jump will most likely be the one who leaves the octagon with the belt around his waist. Let’s now take a closer look at the two fighters and their betting odds for Saturday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Ngannou vs Velasquez Odds & Picks for UFC on ESPN 1 Main Card
- UFC 234 Odds, Preview & Betting Picks
- UFC Fight Night 144 Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night 143 Odds, Preview & Pick
- UFC 232 Odds & Betting Preview
- UFC On FOX 31 Odds & Betting Preview
- UFC 231 Odds & Expert Betting Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 142 Odds & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 141 Beijing Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night Buenos Aires Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.