One of the most famous and feared heavyweight champions in UFC history returns to the Octagon supposedly for just one fight as Brock Lesnar takes on Mark Hunt on Saturday in the star-studded UFC 200 card in Las Vegas. Hunt is a -170 favorite on betting odds with Lesnar at +140. The over/under total rounds are 1.5, with the under a -245 favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Ngannou vs Velasquez Odds & Picks for UFC on ESPN 1 Main Card
- UFC 234 Odds, Preview & Betting Picks
- UFC Fight Night 144 Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night 143 Odds, Preview & Pick
- UFC 232 Odds & Betting Preview
- UFC On FOX 31 Odds & Betting Preview
- UFC 231 Odds & Expert Betting Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 142 Odds & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 141 Beijing Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night Buenos Aires Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.