UFC 210 is set to go on Saturday, April 8 at the KeyBank Center in Buffalo, NY, and we have a fantastic main card to look forward to. The final piece of that card was put in place recently with the addition of the Cynthia Calvillo vs. Pearl Gonzalez fight, which means we now have a total of 5 great bouts on the main card. We will have an in-depth look at the Cormier/Johnson headliner in another piece, but for now, let’s quickly break down all 5 main car battles, making a few predictions as we go. Find the latest UFC betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- UFC Fight Night 147 Odds, Preview & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 146 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- UFC 235 Odds, Preview & Picks
- UFC Fight Night 145 Odds, Preview & Picks
- Ngannou vs Velasquez Odds & Picks for UFC on ESPN 1 Main Card
- UFC 234 Odds, Preview & Betting Picks
- UFC Fight Night 144 Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night 143 Odds, Preview & Pick
- UFC 232 Odds & Betting Preview
- UFC On FOX 31 Odds & Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.