You wouldn’t think that 10 pounds would make such a difference, but it is the gap between 135 and 145 that is one of the main sticking points in the decision for the UFC to sanction a fight between Ronda Rousey and Cris “Cyborg” Justino. Rousey is a bantamweight in the women’s division (135 pounds or under) while Justino is a featherweight (145 pounds or under). There has been some talk of setting it at the 140-pound mark and letting both boxers meet it, but that is off the MMA betting table for now.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- UFC Fight Night 147 Odds, Preview & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 146 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- UFC 235 Odds, Preview & Picks
- UFC Fight Night 145 Odds, Preview & Picks
- Ngannou vs Velasquez Odds & Picks for UFC on ESPN 1 Main Card
- UFC 234 Odds, Preview & Betting Picks
- UFC Fight Night 144 Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night 143 Odds, Preview & Pick
- UFC 232 Odds & Betting Preview
- UFC On FOX 31 Odds & Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.