Kentucky Derby Odds, 2020 Online Derby Futures Betting | Current Kentucky Derby Odds
HORSES - KENTUCKY DERBY - May 02
TIZ THE LAW
HONOR A P
STORM THE COURT
BY YOUR SIDE
GREEN LIGHT GO
YOU SHOULD TALK
TAP IT TO WIN
PRINCE OF PHAROAHS
ALPHA SIXTY SIX
AS SEEN ON TV
BAM BAM AGAIN
BANK ON SHEA
BLAME THE CAKE
FORZA DI ORO
GIN AND PLUTONIC
JACK THE UMPIRE
Kentucky Derby Odds | 2020 Kentucky Derby Betting Futures & Prop Bets
Betting on the Kentucky Derby is a American pastime, in Las Vegas or Online at a Sportsbook Website, Known in the world of horse racing as “The Most Exciting Two Minutes In Sports” or “The Fastest Two Minutes in Sports” for its approximate duration, the Kentucky Derby is by far the most popular horse racing event in the North American race calendar and over 160,000 punters will be betting live at the track each day of Kentucky Derby Week with millions wager on the race both in the USA and around the World Online.
The three-year-old thoroughbred race has been run every consecutive year since 1875 and is the first leg of the American Triple Crown which is followed by the Preakness Stakes, then the Belmont Stakes. Here at MyBookie you will find all sorts of Kentucky Derby Odds & Prop Bets as well as all race futures and of course the current Odds to Win the Kenticky Derby 2019. Good Luck this Kentucky Derby.
In 2019 Country House won the 145th Kentucky Derby on Saturday after Maximum Security became the first horse to be disqualified in the history of the storied race. Maximum Security crossed the finish line first, but there was an objection on the field and the horse in second place, Country House, was declared the winner.
Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs
- Distance: 1 1⁄4 miles (10 furlongs; 2,012 m)
- Record: 1:59 2⁄5 secs, Secretariat (1973)
- Surface: Dirt
- Track: Left-handed
- Qualification: 3-year-old
- 2019: Country House
- 2018: Justify
- 2017: Always Dreaming
- 2016: Nyquist
- 2015: American Pharoah
- 2014: California Chrome
- 2013: Orb
- 2012: I’ll Have Another
- 2011: Animal Kingdom
- 2010: Super Saver
- 2009: Mine That Bird
- 2008: Big Brown
Race Facts (Since 1976):
- Fastest Time: 1:59:97
- Largest Winning Margin: 6 3/4 lengths
- Highest Winning: 127
Most Wins by a Jockey
5 – Eddie Arcaro (1938, 1941, 1945, 1948, 1952)
5 – Bill Hartack (1957, 1960, 1962, 1964, 1969)
Most Wins by a Trainer
6 – Ben A. Jones (1938, 1941, 1944, 1948, 1949, 1952)
Most Wins by an Owner
8 – Calumet Farm (1941, 1944, 1948, 1949, 1952, 1957, 1958, 1968)
1:59.40 – Secretariat (1973)
Record Victory Margin
8 lengths – Assault (1946)
8 lengths – Whirlaway (1941)
Longest Shot to Win the Derby
91 to 1 – Donerail (1913)
Kentucky Derby Betting Guide
The 2020 Triple Crown seasons starts now! If you haven’t been brought up to speed with this year’s top racing picks, participants or created your own betting strategy, MyBookie has all the information you need to make the big bucks on this year’s pony races.
The Kentucky Derby is one of the most popular thoroughbred horse races in the world, with hundreds of thousands of people placing bets across the globe. This year, the derby is taking place May 4th. Here’s the Ultimate Betting Guide for the Kentucky Derby and possible Triple Crown contenders.
The First Rule Of Kentucky Derby Betting
ALWAYS, place your bets as close to the start of the race as possible. It’s a great idea to get your picks in order before the race begins, however, you should try and place them as close to the start as you can. This week, it was reported that Omaha Beach was recently pulled from the Kentucky Derby, due to an entrapped epiglottis. While the announcement gave bettors ample time to change their lines, imagine what would happen if wagers were already placed. MyBookie will be posting Kentucky Derby content all Saturday long, allowing you to make confident bets with the latest news and odds.
Types of Bets For The Kentucky Derby
The team at MyBookie has created one of the largest lists of Kentucky Derby odds and futures available. While most people will be limiting their betting to ‘odds to win’ the entire race, there’s more options to choose from, giving you more opportunity for winning big during this year’s derby. Let’s take a look at your different betting options for this year’s Kentucky Derby:
2020 Kentucky Derby – Odds To Win:
If you want to make one big bet on the horse that you anticipate winning the race, this is the bet for you. If you’re looking to make this bet, here are some of the top picks to consider: Tacitus (+600), Maximum Security (+800), Improbable (+500), Game Winner (+450) and Roadster (+550). Win simply means to put money on a horse to win the race. If you like chalk Omaha Beach at 4/1, bet on Omaha Beach to win. You can find a full list of ‘Odds to Win’ odds here at the top of our Kentucky Derby page.
2020 Kentucky Derby – Odds To Place:
The word place is used to describe a wager on a horse to finish second. If you like a horse like Spinoff to run well at 30/1, but you’re not sure he’ll win, put a few bucks on him to place. With a place bet, you win your wager if the horse finishes first or second. You can find a full list of ‘Odds to Place’ odds here at the top of our Kentucky Derby page.
2020 Kentucky Derby – Odds To Show :
A show wager is betting on a horse to finish third. However, the horse only must finish first, second, or third for you to win your wager. Show wagers often don’t pay much but because there are so many horses in the Derby, the show horse often does pay way beyond what’s normal to finish third. You can find a full list of ‘Odds to Show’ odds here at the top of our Kentucky Derby page.
Kentucky Derby Prop Bets & Kentucky Derby Week Race Odds
Kentucky Derby 2020 Racing News
Recent US Horse Racing News
- 2019 Breeders’ Cup Filly & Mare Turf Trifecta Picks
- 2019 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2019 Breeders’ Cup Dark Horses & Longshots
- 2019 Breeders’ Cup Betting Favorites
- 2019 Breeders’ Cup Classic Trifecta, Superfecta & Exacta Picks
- 2019 Breeders’ Cup Odds, TV Schedule, Entry List, and Preview
- 2019 Belmont Stakes Betting Strategies
- 2019 Belmont Stakes Betting Guide
- 2019 Belmont Stakes Betting Favorites
- 2019 Belmont Stakes Dark Horses and Longshots
- 2019 Belmont Stakes Trifecta, Superfecta, and Exacta Picks
- 2019 Belmont Stakes Props
- 2019 Belmont Stakes Odds, TV Schedule, Entry List, and Preview
- Preakness Stakes Reddit Stream, Live 2019 Preakness 144 Pimlico Reddit Live Stream
- 2019 Preakness Stakes Betting Strategies
- 2019 Preakness Stakes Betting Guide
- 2019 Preakness Stakes Trifecta, Superfecta and Exacta Picks
- 2019 Preakness Stakes Betting Favorites
2020 Kentucky Derby Betting | MyBookie Online Racebook
Horse Racing Odds, Kentucky Derby from Churchill Downs
Horse Race Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Kentucky Derby Racebook Reviews
Quality platform with awesome customer service!
I’ve been using MyBookie for about 8 months and can provide an in-depth review. Please note: I have not used any other sports betting sites to compare. I also tend to bet low stakes. So take that into account.
– Design: From a design perspective, everything is laid out cleanly. The site is a breeze to use on mobile. The sports I wish to bet on are easy to find and categorized well. The estimated payout automatically updates whenever I type in my wager, so it’s nice to know how much I can potentially earn right away. It’s easy to find my active bets. The one thing that isn’t easy to find initially is how to cash out. But once you know it’s on the Deposit Now page, it’s easy to get to.
One annoyance is that I have to login virtually every time I load the site. Checking the “save my information” box just auto-fills my username and password, not actually keeping me logged in, so I still have to wait for it to login. And it can often take several seconds to do so. This isn’t a huge grievance, just something you tend to notice after a while. I wish there was a way to just keep me logged in so I wouldn’t have to go through the process each time.
– Customer Service: The service is pretty amazing. Easily one of the main reasons I would recommend this site to others. There is a chat button on every page and they are active literally at all times of the night. I have also never had to wait more than a few minutes to receive help. Seriously, I know this sounds hard to believe, but I’m blown away. I never would have thought a sportsbook’s customer service would be 10x better than Amazon or my ISP. Sometimes I do have to give redundant or unnecessary information to address a simple question, but it’s a worthy trade-off given the luxury of being able to get my questions answered so easily and quickly. The help database is also cleanly laid out and informative.
– Sports: There is a diverse group of things to bet on. I actually only found this platform because they offered AUDL. I never dreamed I would be able to bet on ultimate frisbee in this lifetime. They also offer live betting, though I imagine that’s probably a staple of most sites. It is true they don’t tend to offer as many player props as other sites, and the props often take a while to be added. But there is enough available to be satisfied.
– The Catch: With all that said… you gotta read the fine print. I wouldn’t touch any of the bonuses or referrals without knowing exactly what I was getting myself into. The process to verify for cashing out is also pretty lengthy. From my perspective, having read everything very carefully, I’ve had no issues with bonuses or cashing out, because I knew exactly what I was getting into. But I could totally see people rushing into a bonus and shooting themselves in the foot, then complaining about the site. The info is all there, you just have to read it.
Full disclosure: I am writing this review because they are offering a free bet to anyone who reviews. However, as best I can tell, they are publishing all of the bad reviews too, which I think is a nice gesture. A lot of companies will only give a reward for a 5-star bet, whereas MyBookie seems to be giving the reward for negative reviews too. I’m rating this 5-stars because I genuinely enjoy the platform, not because I’ve been biased.
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent review with a lot of details that most customers miss(the fine print)! We will share this with all MyBookie Team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!
Friendly and easy
Customer service is easy to get in touch with. Bitcoin payments quick and easy.
Experience at MyBookie
I’ve had a great experience. All of the games I want to play are available and the rewards are a nice plus. Highly recommend this site.
Over all experience has been great
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Logan, customers like you are the ones that make our job wonderful. Thank you for the 5-Star review and thank you for using MyBookie.
One of the top 2 Sportsbook’s in the world no doubt! Simply sweat the game not the payout they are so professional and great! Fast Smooth payouts Awesome betting lines all sports! Highly recommend!!
My bookie has the best customer service on the planet hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bonus bonus bonus… My bookie is always offering bonuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have called them two times with minor issues. They always answer the phone, customer service reps speak perfect English.
They fixed my issue right away!!!!!!!!!!!!!