arkansas state red wolves
Arkansas State Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Arkansas State Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
arkansas state Schedule
arkansas state Standings
arkansas state Injuries
Most recent posts
Arkansas State Red Wolves Odds
2021 Arkansas State Red Wolves Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Arkansas State University|
|Conference||Sun Belt Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Centennial Bank Stadium|
Arkansas State vs. Appalachian State Lone Thursday Game | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
The NFL game on Thursday night this week is a horrible matchup between the one-win New York Giants and Philadelphia Eagles. The lone college football game is a much better pairing as Arkansas State visits Appalachian State in Sun Belt action.
How to Bet Arkansas State at Appalachian State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Kidd Brewer Stadium
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: App State -12 (total 66.5)
The teams met in the 2018 season most recently and the Mountaineers rolled 35-9. Darrynton Evans ran for 115 yards and a touchdown on 16 carries – he’s now with the NFL’s Titans. The Mountaineers took the lead for good at 14-9 on Zac Thomas’ 25-yard back shoulder pass to Corey Sutton with 2:57 left in the second quarter. Although Arkansas State and Appalachian State have shared the Sun Belt Conference since 2014, the two teams are set to meet for just the fourth time ever. App State leads 2-1.
Why Bet on Arkansas State? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Red Wolves (3-2) won a wild 59-25 game over Georgia State last week. Arkansas State set two single-game passing records, throwing for a school-record 551 yards and firing eight touchdown passes. A-State’s quarterback tandem of Logan Bonner (18-28, 197 yards, 3 TD) and Layne Hatcher (21 of 28, 332 yards, 4 TD) had a tremendous night passing, completing 39 of 56 passes for 529 yards and seven touchdowns to no interceptions. Roshauud Paul also completed a 22-yard pass for a score. With the eight total touchdown passes, A-State tied the Sun Belt Conference record for touchdown passes in a single game.
Jonathan Adams, Jr. grabbed a career-high 15 catches, tying J.D. McKissic’s single-game record, to go along with a career-high 177 yards. His 15 receptions also tied the most in the nation this season and equaled the second most in Sun Belt history. Adams has recorded at least six catches in each of A-State’s first five games and his 8.2 receptions (41 total) per game ranks seventh in the nation. This season, he is averaging a Sun Belt-high 107.8 receiving yards per game that ranks 11th in the country. Adams also has seven touchdown catches this year, which are tied for the second most in the country.
Dahu Green was equally potent with nine catches for 172 yards. The duo accounted for four of A-State’s eight touchdowns. In total, the Red Wolves amassed 609 yards (551 passing, 58 rushing) while going 3 of 4 on fourth-down attempts. A-State recorded 34 first downs, which tied the school record.
Blake Anderson collected his 50th career victory as A-State’s head coach with the victory, making him one of four head coaches in school history to win 50 games at A-State. Anderson needs one more victory to tie for the third most wins in school history out of the program’s 30 all-time head coaches. Thirty-nine of the Red Wolves’ 50 wins under head coach Blake Anderson have come by 10 or more points.
Arkansas State has won 57 of its last 73 Sun Belt Conference games (.781 winning percentage) to run its all-time record in the league to 89-52. Arkansas State has won 27 of its last 37 conference road games dating to the 2011 season.
Why Bet on Appalachian State? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisAppalachian State (2-1) hasn’t played since a Sept. 26 52-21 win over Campbell as App State’s their last two contests were postponed. It has won or shared the Sun Belt Conference title each of the last four years. The 26 days between games will be the longest stretch in program history.
For the second straight year, App State’s Noah Hannon has been named to the watch list for the Rimington Trophy, which goes to the nation’s top center. The 6-foot-1, 270-pound Hannon has started at center in all 43 games that App State has played since he enrolled, beginning that streak as a true freshman at Georgia in 2017.
The Mountaineers, who are 35-8 with Hannon at center, ranked in the top 25 nationally in both rushing yards per game and fewest sacks allowed during each of the previous three seasons. In their last game, with two of their top three running backs out, the Mountaineers used their zone blocking scheme to rush for 404 yards.
Daetrich Harrington had career highs of 32 carries for 211 yards and four rushing touchdowns, the most by a Mountaineer since Armanti Edwards against Furman in 2009. Nate Noel added 131 yards and one touchdown on 14 carries vs. Campbell. The Mountaineers were without running backs Marcus Williams Jr. and Camerun Peoples, who both rushed for more than 100 yards in the Sept. 12 home opener.
App State senior quarterback Zac Thomas is 25-4 as a starter, and in one of the losses, he played only one series. He was named the 2020 preseason offensive player of the year in the Sun Belt.
App State’s 56-13 record since the start of the 2015 season produces a winning percentage of 81.2 that’s fifth nationally in that span behind just Clemson (74-5, 93.7), Alabama (70-6, 92.1), Ohio State (61-7, 89.7) and Oklahoma (60-12, 83.3). App State, Clemson and Oklahoma are the only FBS programs that have won a conference title in each of the last four seasons.
Since App State joined the Sun Belt, it is No. 1 in overall wins (63-18, followed by Arkansas State’s 50-32 record) as well as No. 1 in wins vs. Sun Belt teams (43-7, followed by Arkansas State’s 37-13 mark.)
- Red Wolves are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 Thursday games.
- Red Wolves are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
- Red Wolves are 5-11 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Mountaineers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Mountaineers are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games in October.
- Mountaineers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games as a home favorite.
College Football Betting News
- Posts not found
Arkansas State Red Wolves Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Arkansas State Red Wolves Game Odds, Red Wolves Live Odds, This Weeks Arkansas State Red Wolves team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Arkansas State team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Red Wolves Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Arkansas State NCAA Football News & other info on the Arkansas State Red Wolves. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Arkansas State Red Wolves Today!
- Arkansas State vs. Appalachian State Lone Thursday Game | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe NFL game on Thursday night this week is a horrible matchup between the one-win New York Giants and Philadelphia Eagles. The lone college football game is a much better pairing as Arkansas State visits Appalachian State in Sun Belt action. How to Bet Arkansas State at Appalachian State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:30 PM ET Read More
- Georgia State vs. Arkansas State | 2020 NCAA Expert AnalysisThere is no NFL action on Thursday this week with some coronavirus-related schedule changes, but there is a college football game: Georgia State at Arkansas State from the Sun Belt Conference and nationally televised. How to Bet Georgia State at Arkansas State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:30 PM ET Where: Centennial Bank Stadium TV: ESPN Stream: Read More
- FIU vs Arkansas State 2019 Camellia Bowl Odds, Preview & PickFIU battles Arkansas State in the 2019 Camellia Bowl on Saturday, Dec. 21st. Although neither team is a household name, the Camellia Bowl projects to be one of the closest contests this Bowl Season. Will the Golden Panthers win? Or, can the favored Arkansas State Red Wolves take it to FIU? Keep reading for the 2019 Camellia Bowl odds, a Read More
- Baylor vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds & Game PreviewThe Baylor Bears will be looking to remain unbeaten while giving their conference championship hopes a boost when they hit the road to take on the Kansas State Wildcats in their Big 12 showdown on Saturday. Will K-State take care of business at home or are the Bears the better bet to stay unbeaten and cover the chalk? Let’s get Read More
- Arkansas State vs Nevada 2018 Arizona Bowl Lines & Game PreviewSometimes teams enter a bowl game not wanting to be there. College football squads that had higher hopes for the season take no pleasure in playing in games like the Arizona Bowl. That’s not Arkansas State and Nevada, though. Both the Red Wolves and Wolf Pack are ecstatic to be playing on the same day as the College Football Playoff Read More
- Middle Tennessee vs. Arkansas State 2017 Camellia Bowl Odds & PredictionThe 2017 Camellia Bowl odds favorite Arkansas State Red Wolves may have won one more game than the Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders as they get set for their 2017 Raycom Media Camellia Bowl matchup on Saturday, December 16 at 8:00 PM ET, but if they want to finish off their season in style, they’re going to have to bring Read More
- Week 17 College Football Odds: Arkansas State Vs UCFThe deeper we go into bowl season, the more pressure there is on the teams involved to go out and get the win. This is not to say that the earlier games are totally meaningless, but there is something of a vacation feel about it all for both the teams and the fans. The AutoNation Cure Bowl takes place in Read More
- Toledo vs Arkansas State Week 1 Expert Betting PickThe Toledo Rockets and Arkansas State Red Wolves will met in a Week 1 matchup of high-scoring team that could turn out to be one of the most exciting games on the entire opening slate of Week 1 college football games this coming season. Now, let’s find out which team is the right pick to cover the college football betting lines. Here’s a Read More
- Arkansas State @ Louisiana Tech 2015 NOLA Bowl Odds PreviewIf you’re looking for a fun-filled game that looks like an offensive explosion just waiting to happen, then you should know the 2015 R+L Carriers Bowl looks like it’s going to feature some flat-out fireworks. Now, let’s check the college football betting odds heading to this game. Betting on the Red Wolves @ Bulldogs 2015 New Orleans Bowl Odds Match Up Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Arkansas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Arkansas State Red Wolves Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Arkansas State Red Wolves | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.