Boise State Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
08/28 - 12:00 PM
2021-22 College Football National Champ - To Win
2021-22 College Football National Champ - To Win
boise state Schedule
boise state Standings
boise state Injuries
Most recent posts
Boise State Broncos Odds
2021 Boise State Broncos Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Boise State University|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Albertsons Stadium|
Colorado State vs. Boise State | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Just the one college football game on Thursday this week and it’s from the Mountain West when Boise State, which has fallen outside the Top 25, takes on Colorado State. The Broncos are solid favorites on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet Colorado State at Boise State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 8 PM ET
- Where: Albertson Stadium
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Stream: Fox Sports Go
- Radio: Tunein.com
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Boise State -13 (total 61)
Last year, Boise State visited Colorado State and won 31-24. Broncos QB Jaylon Henderson ran for a short score early in the fourth to give Boise State some breathing room. He also threw two TD passes. Garrett Collingham hauled in one of Henderson’s TD passes and ran in another. Patrick O’Brien threw for 289 yards and two TDs for the Rams.
Boise State leads the all-time series 9-0 and is 4-0 at home. The Rams are one of two active programs (San Jose State) in the Mountain West conference to have never beaten the Broncos.
Why Bet on Colorado State? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Rams (1-1) knocked off visiting Wyoming last Thursday 34-24. CSU produced one from the start against its oldest and most heated rival, not only creating turnovers on the first two Wyoming possessions, but the unit fired the first shot in the series which dates back to 1899 when Marshaun Cameron returned his first interception as a Ram 30-yards for a touchdown.
Colorado State yielded more yards to Wyoming than to Fresno State the week before (465-432), but allowed 14 fewer points. The Rams generated more yards in the opener than in the Border War (372-342) but scored 17 more points. The difference being Colorado State rose up to certain challenges and did a better job of avoiding self-inflicted wounds in the first win of the Steve Addazio era.
QB Patrick O’Brien, in his first start of the season, completed 18-of-26 passes for 255 yards and a pair of touchdown passes to Trey McBride. He also scored one of his own on a 1-yard sneak in the first half. Dante Wright, the freshman All-American in 2019 who missed the 2020 opener, finished with a career-best 10 catches for 146 yards, the third time in his career he surpassed the century mark.
“Tremendous. Just tremendous that we were able to get that win for our seniors,” Addazio said. “It was a great program win. I thought all three phases – offense, defense, special teams – our support staff, our staff, everybody really went after it.”
Winning the Border War game has proven to be a good omen as Colorado State did last week. Dating back to 1993, the start of the Sonny Lubick era, the Rams are 12-3 in games immediately following a win in the Border War.
It will be Colorado State’s 53rd game played on Thursday in program history, and the Rams are 23-28-1 all-time on the day, their most frequently played non-Saturday game day.
Why Bet on Boise State? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Broncos were beaten 51-17 at home by No. 9 BYU last week. Zach Wilson threw for 359 yards and two touchdowns and Tyler Allgeier rushed for 123 yards and a pair of scores for the Cougars. Boise State (2-1) suffered its worst home loss since a 64-19 rout by rival Idaho in 1996, the Broncos first year as an FBS program. Boise State lost the 1997 season opener to Cal State Northridge by 40 at home but that game was later forfeited to the Broncos.
Boise State trailed 16-3 at intermission, its largest halftime deficit at home since 2005 MPC Computers Bowl against Boston College (24-0). Senior wide receiver CT Thomas caught a pass in the third quarter to extend his streak of consecutive games with a reception to 33, third nationally among active players. Junior Khabil Shakir caught 10 passes for 139 yards and two touchdowns.
Freshman quarterback Cade Fennegan entered the game with 8:11 left in the first quarter and completed his first three-career pass attempts. He finished 15-of-26 for 182 yards, two touchdowns and one interception.
Boise State starting quarterback Hank Bachmeier was unavailable for the second consecutive game that he missed for undisclosed reasons. Junior Jack Sears, a transfer out of USC, started in Bachmeier’s place but left in the first quarter with an apparent concussion. It’s not yet clear who still start this game.
While the Broncos’ eight-game home winning streak came to an end, BSU still has an impressive streak going. The Broncos’ 11-straight conference victories is tied for the second-longest in the country, trailing only Ohio State (18).
A win over Colorado State would prevent Boise State from dropping consecutive games, whether in the same season or bridging one season to the next, for the first time since 2016. That season, the Broncos dropped the final two games, a 27-20 loss at Air Force and a 31-12 defeat against Baylor at the Motel 6 Cactus Bowl. Only six times since 2001 have the Broncos had a slide of at least two games. Boise State will be looking to avoid only its third back-to-back losses under Bryan Harsin (2014-present), and first since the final two contests of 2016.
Boise State is 61-18 all-time in non-Saturday games, including a record of 9-2 on Thursdays. During the regular season, Boise State is 53-12 in non-Saturday contests, and 8-2 on Thursdays. This is the Broncos’ first Thursday contest since hosting New Mexico, Sept. 14, 2017, a game the Broncos won 28-14. Boise State has never lost a home Thursday game, going a perfect 7-0.
- Favorite is 5-2 ATS in their last 7 meetings.
- Rams are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 Thursday games.
- Rams are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games in November.
- Rams are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up win.
- Broncos are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games as a home favorite.
- Broncos are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS loss.
- Broncos are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games following a straight up loss.
Expert PredictionBoise State 38, Colorado State 27
College Football Betting News
Boise State Broncos Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Boise State Broncos Game Odds, Broncos Live Odds, This Weeks Boise State Broncos team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Boise State team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Broncos Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Boise State NCAA Football News & other info on the Boise State Broncos. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Boise State Broncos Today!
- Colorado State vs. Boise State | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisJust the one college football game on Thursday this week and it’s from the Mountain West when Boise State, which has fallen outside the Top 25, takes on Colorado State. The Broncos are solid favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Colorado State at Boise State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 8 PM ET Where: Albertson Read More
- No. 9 BYU vs. No. 21 Boise State | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisCould a Group of 5 school make the College Football Playoff this season? It’s possible that either BYU or Boise State could if they run the table – alas only one can because the No. 9 Cougars visit the No. 21 Broncos in a spectacular Friday matchup. How to Bet BYU at Boise State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info Read More
- Boise State vs Washington 2019 Las Vegas Bowl Odds, Game Info & PickThere are many signs that the holiday season is now upon us, but in the world of sports, it is the start of bowl season that lets us know that Christmas is just around the corner. The playoff games are still a couple of weeks in the distance, but there is going to be plenty of football to keep us Read More
- Hawaii vs Boise State 2019 MWC Championship Odds & Game PreviewWhile 20th-ranked Boise State isn’t being mentioned as a legitimate candidate to reach the College Football Playoff, with one loss entering their final regular season contest, the Broncos have some hopes of earning a berth in a New Year’s Day bowl game. Unranked Hawaii has had a solid season and the Rainbow Warriors will look to complete it by pulling Read More
- Boise State vs Colorado State 2019 College Football Week 14 Lines & PreviewThe 19th-ranked Boise State Broncos will look to take another step toward a potential New Year’s Day bowl game when they hit the road to take on the Colorado State Rams in their week 14 Mountain West Conference matchup on Saturday. With Boise State set to play in next week’s conference championship game, let’s find out if the Broncos are Read More
- Boise State vs Utah State 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & AnalysisNo. 20 Boise State can clinch yet another berth in the Mountain West Conference title game with a victory late Saturday night at Utah State. The Broncos are just over touchdown favorites on the Mybookie college football odds. How to Bet Boise State vs Utah State College Football Week 13 Lines & Game Info When: Saturday, 10:30 PM ET Where: Read More
- New Mexico vs Boise State 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds & PredictionWhile the race for the 4 playoff spots available in college football is always exciting, there is a little bit of predictability that comes into play. It seems as though the SEC is always going to be given the benefit of the doubt by the playoff committee, which often means that they have two teams representing the conference in the Read More
- Wyoming vs Boise State 2019 College Football Week 11 Lines & AnalysisWith the college football playoff committee releasing their first rankings of the season, all of the talk has been about the top 4 and how the rest of the season might shape the playoffs. It’s certainly a big deal and it’s easy for fans to get caught up in all the drama of the race for the postseason, only to Read More
- Boise State vs San Jose State 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & PredictionIf you are a fan of college football, there really is nothing better than sitting down in front of the TV on Saturday morning and knowing that you are about to be entertained for the rest of the day. Its particularly great for those of us who enjoy wagering on the games, as we can then make bets according to Read More
- Hawaii vs Boise State 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Game Prediction
- Boise State vs UNLV 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds & Expert Pick
- Boston College vs Boise State 2018 First Responder Bowl Lines
- Fresno State vs Boise State 2018 MWC Championship Betting Preview
- Fresno State vs Boise State NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Preview
- Boise State at Oklahoma State NCAAF Week 3 Picks
- 2017 Las Vegas Bowl Spread & Expert Pick: Boise State vs. Oregon
- 2017 MWC Championship Preview: Fresno State vs. Boise State
- Boise St. at Washington St. College Football Week 2 Odds & Expert Pick
- Boise State vs Baylor Cactus Bowl Spread, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Boise State at Hawaii Odds, Free Pick & TV Info
- Week 10 College Football Betting Lines: Boise State Against San Jose State
- Boise State At Wyoming College Football Week 9 Expert Picks
- BYU at Boise State Expert Pick & Betting Odds
- Colorado State At Boise State College Football Expert Predictions
- Boise State at New Mexico Free Pick & Lines
- Boise State at Oregon State Betting Lines & Pick
- Boise State vs Louisiana-Lafayette Week 1 Free Betting Pick
Sports in the State of Idaho
NCAA Teams | Division I
NCAA Teams | Division I
Boise State Broncos Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Boise State Broncos | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.