Florida Atlantic Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
florida atlantic Schedule
florida atlantic Standings
florida atlantic Injuries
Most recent posts
Florida Atlantic Owls Odds
2021 Florida Atlantic Owls Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Florida Atlantic University|
|Location||Boca Raton, Florida|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||FAU Stadium|
|Mascot||Owlsley the burrowing owl|
Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic Montgomery Bowl | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Memphis of the American Athletic Conference and Florida Atlantic of Conference USA meet in the second bowl game of Wednesday as they square off in the Montgomery Bowl to conclude their seasons. The Tigers are solid NCAAF favorites in the first-ever iteration of this bowl.How to Bet Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 7 PM ET
- Where: Cramton Bowl, Montgomery, Ala.
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Memphis -8 (total 50)
The two programs are meeting for the second time. FAU won the only previous meeting 44-27 in the 2007 New Orleans Bowl. It’s the first time in this bowl for each because it’s the first year of it. The Montgomery Bowl was announced in late October 2020, with organizers indicating that it was a substitute of the Fenway Bowl for this season only.Why Bet on Memphis? | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
The Tigers (7-3) closed the regular season on Dec. 12 with a 30-27 win over Houston. Senior kicker Riley Patterson made a 47-yard field goal as time expired. The walk-off kick was Patterson’s first at any level and his third field goal of the game. He also made kicks of 34 and 49 yards.
The victory gave Memphis 15 consecutive home wins, the fifth-longest active streak in the FBS. The Tigers have gone undefeated at home for two consecutive seasons for the first time in program history, and finish the regular season 4-1 in one-score games. Three of their six home games this season were won on their final offensive possession.
Head coach Ryan Silverfield capped his first regular-season 7-3 and became the first head coach in program history to turn in a perfect home record in his first season.
Senior QB Brady White now owns the school record for career passing yard with 10,406. He surpassed Danny Wimprine (2001-04) with a 40-yard pass to tight end Sean Dykes early in the second quarter. White completed 22 of his 35 pass attempts against Houston for 246 yards and two touchdowns. White also holds the program record for career passing touchdowns (87) and wins as a starting quarterback (27), both records he set earlier this season.
Memphis wide receiver Calvin Austin III and defensive lineman O’Bryan Goodson were 2020 first-team all-conference selections. The former walk-on Austin ended the regular season with 1,025 receiving yards, becoming the fourth player in school history to eclipse 1,000 receiving yards in a season. He ranks fifth among all FBS players with 10 receiving touchdowns this season and ninth in total receiving yards.
Memphis is in search of its first bowl victory since a 55-48 win over BYU in the 2014 Miami Beach Bowl. The Tigers have dropped five consecutive bowl games since, including two by three points or less.Why Bet on Florida Atlantic? | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
FAU (5-3) last played on Dec. 10 and lost to Southern Miss 45-31. The Golden Eagles scored with just seconds remaining in the first half to break a 17-17 tie, and got the ball back to start the second, getting into the end zone again to go up 14. The Owls twice got it to within a score, but couldn’t equalize. The first time, an immediate USM 100-yard kickoff was the answer; in the fourth, the Golden Eagles squeezed out over five minutes on a 90-yard drive that virtually clinched it.
Redshirt junior QB Nick Tronti completed 17-of-33 passes for 162 yards, one touchdown, and an interception. QB woes have plagued FAU for much of the year. Tronti threw a pick on FAU’s final drive of the game on a desperation 2nd-and-15.
Running back Malcolm Davidson and B.J. Emmons have been ruled out for the bowl. Davidson injured his foot during the Owls’ December 5 game against Western Kentucky, and as a result he ends his sophomore season comes with 298 rushing yards and two touchdowns on 42 carries. Emmons has not appeared in a game since FAU’s win over UMass back on November 20. In four games, he rushed for 116 yards and a touchdown on 37 carries.
Redshirt senior defensive end Leighton McCarthy is an All-C-USA Second Team member, while LaJohntay Wester earned two separate slots on the All-Freshman Team, at both wide receiver and punt returner. McCarthy ranks No. 1 in C-USA, and tied for fourth nationally in all of FBS, with 9.0 sacks, and also leads C-USA with 12.5 tackles for loss (16th nationally).
FAU is a perfect 4-0 in bowl appearances. The Owls appeared in their first bowl game in 2007, defeating Memphis in the New Orleans Bowl. They have since won the Motor City bowl in 2008 and the Boca Raton Bowl twice in 2017 and 2019.Game Trends
- Tigers are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 vs. CUSA.
- Tigers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win.
- Tigers are 2-5 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Tigers are 3-10 ATS in their last 13 games overall.
- Owls are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 neutral site games.
- Owls are 7-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Owls are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as an underdog.
- Memphis 30, Florida Atlantic 24
College Football Betting News
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
Florida Atlantic Owls Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Florida Atlantic Owls Game Odds, Owls Live Odds, This Weeks Florida Atlantic Owls team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Florida Atlantic team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Owls Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Florida Atlantic NCAA Football News & other info on the Florida Atlantic Owls. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Florida Atlantic Owls Today!
- Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic Montgomery Bowl | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis Memphis of the American Athletic Conference and Florida Atlantic of Conference USA meet in the second bowl game of Wednesday as they square off in the Montgomery Bowl to conclude their seasons. The Tigers are solid NCAAF favorites in the first-ever iteration of this bowl. How to Bet Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, Read More
- SMU vs Florida Atlantic 2019 Boca Raton Bowl Odds, Preview & Pick AAC team SMU heads to FAU Stadium to battle Florida Atlantic in the 2019 Boca Raton Bowl. Although the favorite, the Mustangs must beat the Owls on FAU’s home field. Will Southern Methodist win and cover? Or, will the Owls protect their turf? See below for the 2019 Boca Raton Bowl odds, analysis and a free pick! SMU vs Florida Read More
- UAB vs Florida Atlantic 2019 Conference USA Championship Spread & Betting Preview Conference Championship Weekend in college football is upon us, which means that we all have some decisions to make. Do we focus on watching and wagering on the Power 5 games or do we spread our wings a little? I think the perfect solution is to hit your local sports bar and tune into all the games on multiple TV’s. Read More
- Florida Atlantic vs Oklahoma College Football Week 1 Lines Florida Atlantic heads to Oklahoma to battle the Sooners on Sept. 1. Can Lane Kiffin’s team upset mighty Oklahoma as a close to 3 TD underdog? Let’s take a closer look at Florida Atlantic vs Oklahoma for College Football Week 1. Florida Atlantic vs Oklahoma College Football Week 1 Lines & Pick 10 days until 🏈 pic.twitter.com/Zhkf5hXNCR — FAU Football Read More
- 2017 Boca Raton Bowl Betting Preview: Akron vs. Florida Atlantic I’m sure Akron as a team is happy to be playing in a bowl game and will be not far from a nice beach in Boca Raton for a few days. But the Zips got hosed a bit in the Boca Raton Bowl because it will be a home game for Coach Lane Kiffin’s Florida Atlantic side. And it is Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Florida Atlantic Owls Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Florida Atlantic Owls | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.