nevada wolf pack
Nevada Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Nevada Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Nevada Wolf Pack Odds
2021 Nevada Wolf Pack Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Nevada, Reno|
|Location||Salt Lake City, Nevada|
|Conference||Mountain West Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Mackay Stadium|
|Mascot||Alphie, Wolfie Jr. and Luna|
Famous Idaho Potato Bowl: Tulane vs Nevada | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
The first of two college football bowl games on Tuesday is from the blue turf on the campus of Boise State as Tulane of the American Athletic Conference faces Nevada from the Mountain West. The Green Wave are favored on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet Tulane vs. Nevada NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Albertsons Stadium, Boise
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Tulane -3 (total 56.5)
The schools have met once, a Tulane home win back in 1992. Nevada, making its fourth appearance in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, is the first team to play in the game in back-to-back seasons since Utah State did so in 2011 and 2012. Tulane is making its first appearance in this bowl.
Why Bet on Tulane? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Green Wave (6-5) last played on Dec. 5 and beat Memphis 35-21. Freshman quarterback Michael Pratt accounted for four total touchdowns, including two passing and two rushing, while throwing for 254 yards. On the season, he has accounted for 1,842 yards and 25 touchdowns in nine games.
Senior running back Stephon Huderson ran for a game-high 67 yards on just 10 carries, as Tulane outgained Memphis, 165-45, on the ground. Junior wide receiver Duece Watts and sophomore wideout Jha’Quan Jackson each hauled in one touchdown reception.
Tulane averages 35.4 yards per game, and a big reason for that is an elite offensive line. The Green Wave had two second-team all-conference players in center Sincere Haynesworth and guard Corey Dublin.
Since that Memphis game, Tulane has lost offensive coordinator Will Hall as he took the head coaching job at Southern Miss. To replace him, Tulane hired Tennessee offensive analyst Chip Long.
Senior defensive lineman Patrick Johnson earned First Team All-AAC honors. He becomes just the second player in program history to be named to The American’s all-conference team in three straight seasons, joining former Green Wave cornerback Parry Nickerson. Johnson earned second team honors in 2018 and 2019. Fellow senior defensive lineman Cameron Sample as well as junior punter Ryan Wright also earned First Team All-AAC recognition.
This season, Johnson led the AAC in sacks (10.0) and tackles for loss (14.5). With his 10.0 sacks this season, Johnson became the program’s all-time leader in career sacks with 24.5. Sample had a career highs in tackles (52), tackles for loss (8.5) and sacks (6.0). Pro Football Focus rated Sample as the Most Valuable Defensive Lineman in College Football.
The Green Wave’s trip to Boise, will mark the first time in program history that Tulane has played a football game in the state of Idaho. It’s the 14th bowl appearance in school history and the Green Wave have won their past two bowl games – they have never won three in a row.
Why Bet on Nevada? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Wolf Pack (6-2) closed the season with a Dec. 11 30-20 loss to eventual Mountain West champion San Jose State. Nevada led 20-7 at the half. Nevada, which didn’t turn the ball over in the first half, lost four fumbles after halftime.
Romeo Doubs totaled 75 receiving yards in the game and still has a chance to become Nevada’s first 1,000-yard receiver in a single season since Rishard Matthews in 2011. Doubs is currently at 960 receiving yards this season.Kicker Brandon Talton was 2-for-3 in field goal attempts in the game, snapping his streak of 19 consecutive field goals made under 50 yards on a 25-yard miss in the second quarter. He moved up to ninth all-time at Nevada in career kick scoring with 161 points and remains seventh in career field goals made with 36.
Junior Cade Hall had 2 1/2 sacks, including a pair on back-to-back plays on Nevada’s final offensive possession. The 6-foot-2, 260-pound defensive end has eight sacks this season among the national leaders.
Wolf Pack QB Carson Strong was named the Mountain West Offensive Player of the Year. The sophomore completed 227-of-327 for 2,587 yards with 22 touchdowns against just four interceptions in eight games. He led the Mountain West in completions, completion percentage, touchdowns, passing yards and points responsible for. He was second in the MW in yards per game, passing efficiency and total offense.
Doubs like Strong was named first-team All-Mountain West. Doubs emerged this year as the premier wideout in the league as the junior caught 53 passes for 960 yards and nine touchdowns. He led the league in receptions, receptions per game, yards, yards per game and receiving touchdowns.
This is Nevada’s sixth bowl appearance since joining the Mountain West in 2012. In addition to last season’s Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, Nevada also played in the 2015 and 2018 Arizona Bowls, the 2014 New Orleans Bowl and the 2012 New Mexico Bowl.
Nevada has previously competed in this game three times, falling to Miami in 2006, to Maryland in the 2008 edition of the game, and losing to Ohio in the 2019 edition, which was actually held Jan. 3, 2020.Game Trends
- Green Wave are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- Green Wave are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 non-conference games.
- Green Wave are 13-3 ATS in their last 16 games as a favorite.
- Wolf Pack are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a ATS loss.
- Wolf Pack are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog.
- Tulane 31, Nevada 28
College Football Betting News
Nevada Wolf Pack Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Nevada Wolf Pack Game Odds, Wolf Pack Live Odds, This Weeks Nevada Wolf Pack team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Nevada team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Wolf Pack Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Nevada NCAA Football News & other info on the Nevada Wolf Pack. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Nevada Wolf Pack Today!
- Famous Idaho Potato Bowl: Tulane vs Nevada | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe first of two college football bowl games on Tuesday is from the blue turf on the campus of Boise State as Tulane of the American Athletic Conference faces Nevada from the Mountain West. The Green Wave are favored on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Tulane vs. Nevada NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 3:30 PM ET Read More
- Utah State vs Nevada | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThere are two college football games this Thursday night opposite the Packers-49ers NFL matchup, and the first of the two is from the Mountain West Conference as Utah State visits Nevada on national television. The Wolf Pack are heavy favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Utah State at Nevada NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7 Read More
- Ohio vs Nevada 2019 Potato Bowl Spread & Expert AnalysisJust one bowl game on Friday this week and it’s from the blue turf in Boise as Ohio University of the Mid-American Conference faces Nevada of the Mountain West in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl. The Bobcats are more than TD favorites on the Mybookie NCAAF odds. How to Bet Ohio vs Nevada Potato Bowl Spread & Game Info When: Read More
- Nevada vs San Diego State 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds & PredictionAs we head into the final few weeks of the college football season, we are at the stage of the year when things really begin to heat up. The battle for the 4 playoff spots is going to go right down to the wire, especially when you consider that the top 4 teams still need to play one another before Read More
- Arkansas State vs Nevada 2018 Arizona Bowl Lines & Game PreviewSometimes teams enter a bowl game not wanting to be there. College football squads that had higher hopes for the season take no pleasure in playing in games like the Arizona Bowl. That’s not Arkansas State and Nevada, though. Both the Red Wolves and Wolf Pack are ecstatic to be playing on the same day as the College Football Playoff Read More
- Nevada at Notre Dame Week 2 Lines & Expert PickFor the sake of full disclosure, not many of us (I included) saw that Notre Dame loss to Texas coming. And with that shock double-overtime defeat to the Longhorns, you can kiss goodbye to the Fighting Irish’s chances of making the playoffs this season, especially now that Notre Dame still has to face elite opponents like Mississippi State and Stanford before the end Read More
- Nevada vs Colorado State Arizona Bowl Betting PreviewFor the first time since 1979, two opponents from the same conference will square off in a non-playoff bowl game when Mountain West rivals Nevada and Colorado State square off in the 2015 Arizona Bowl on Tuesday, December 29 at 7:30 PM ET, live from Arizona Stadium in Tucson, Arizona. Now, let’s find out which team will win and cover Read More
- UNLV vs. Nevada Week 5 College Football Betting Preview and PicksThe Nevada Wolf Pack (2-2) will be entertaining the UNLV Rebels (1-3) in what is expected to be an exciting college football encounter between the two sides in Week 5. As of Monday, the tickets to this game were nearing a sellout with only 4000 tickets remaining, something that is a rarity for the Nevada football program that has sold Read More
- Best ATS Picks For Week 3 College Football BettingWelcome to Week 3 of the new college football season! There’s certainly a lot in store for you in this week’s college football betting lines and odds, and to help you unlock your way into entertainment and profits, here are our select ATS picks specially prepared for your perusal and consideration. A Closer Look at the Best ATS Picks For Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Nevada
Professional and NCAA Teams
Nevada Wolf Pack Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Nevada Wolf Pack | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.