tulane green wave
Tulane Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Tulane Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Tulane Green Wave Odds
2021 Tulane Green Wave Headlines, Best Lines
|Location||New Orleans, Louisiana|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Yulman Stadium|
Famous Idaho Potato Bowl: Tulane vs Nevada | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
The first of two college football bowl games on Tuesday is from the blue turf on the campus of Boise State as Tulane of the American Athletic Conference faces Nevada from the Mountain West. The Green Wave are favored on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet Tulane vs. Nevada NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Albertsons Stadium, Boise
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Tulane -3 (total 56.5)
The schools have met once, a Tulane home win back in 1992. Nevada, making its fourth appearance in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, is the first team to play in the game in back-to-back seasons since Utah State did so in 2011 and 2012. Tulane is making its first appearance in this bowl.
Why Bet on Tulane? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Green Wave (6-5) last played on Dec. 5 and beat Memphis 35-21. Freshman quarterback Michael Pratt accounted for four total touchdowns, including two passing and two rushing, while throwing for 254 yards. On the season, he has accounted for 1,842 yards and 25 touchdowns in nine games.
Senior running back Stephon Huderson ran for a game-high 67 yards on just 10 carries, as Tulane outgained Memphis, 165-45, on the ground. Junior wide receiver Duece Watts and sophomore wideout Jha’Quan Jackson each hauled in one touchdown reception.
Tulane averages 35.4 yards per game, and a big reason for that is an elite offensive line. The Green Wave had two second-team all-conference players in center Sincere Haynesworth and guard Corey Dublin.
Since that Memphis game, Tulane has lost offensive coordinator Will Hall as he took the head coaching job at Southern Miss. To replace him, Tulane hired Tennessee offensive analyst Chip Long.
Senior defensive lineman Patrick Johnson earned First Team All-AAC honors. He becomes just the second player in program history to be named to The American’s all-conference team in three straight seasons, joining former Green Wave cornerback Parry Nickerson. Johnson earned second team honors in 2018 and 2019. Fellow senior defensive lineman Cameron Sample as well as junior punter Ryan Wright also earned First Team All-AAC recognition.
This season, Johnson led the AAC in sacks (10.0) and tackles for loss (14.5). With his 10.0 sacks this season, Johnson became the program’s all-time leader in career sacks with 24.5. Sample had a career highs in tackles (52), tackles for loss (8.5) and sacks (6.0). Pro Football Focus rated Sample as the Most Valuable Defensive Lineman in College Football.
The Green Wave’s trip to Boise, will mark the first time in program history that Tulane has played a football game in the state of Idaho. It’s the 14th bowl appearance in school history and the Green Wave have won their past two bowl games – they have never won three in a row.
Why Bet on Nevada? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Wolf Pack (6-2) closed the season with a Dec. 11 30-20 loss to eventual Mountain West champion San Jose State. Nevada led 20-7 at the half. Nevada, which didn’t turn the ball over in the first half, lost four fumbles after halftime.
Romeo Doubs totaled 75 receiving yards in the game and still has a chance to become Nevada’s first 1,000-yard receiver in a single season since Rishard Matthews in 2011. Doubs is currently at 960 receiving yards this season.Kicker Brandon Talton was 2-for-3 in field goal attempts in the game, snapping his streak of 19 consecutive field goals made under 50 yards on a 25-yard miss in the second quarter. He moved up to ninth all-time at Nevada in career kick scoring with 161 points and remains seventh in career field goals made with 36.
Junior Cade Hall had 2 1/2 sacks, including a pair on back-to-back plays on Nevada’s final offensive possession. The 6-foot-2, 260-pound defensive end has eight sacks this season among the national leaders.
Wolf Pack QB Carson Strong was named the Mountain West Offensive Player of the Year. The sophomore completed 227-of-327 for 2,587 yards with 22 touchdowns against just four interceptions in eight games. He led the Mountain West in completions, completion percentage, touchdowns, passing yards and points responsible for. He was second in the MW in yards per game, passing efficiency and total offense.
Doubs like Strong was named first-team All-Mountain West. Doubs emerged this year as the premier wideout in the league as the junior caught 53 passes for 960 yards and nine touchdowns. He led the league in receptions, receptions per game, yards, yards per game and receiving touchdowns.
This is Nevada’s sixth bowl appearance since joining the Mountain West in 2012. In addition to last season’s Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, Nevada also played in the 2015 and 2018 Arizona Bowls, the 2014 New Orleans Bowl and the 2012 New Mexico Bowl.
Nevada has previously competed in this game three times, falling to Miami in 2006, to Maryland in the 2008 edition of the game, and losing to Ohio in the 2019 edition, which was actually held Jan. 3, 2020.Game Trends
- Green Wave are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- Green Wave are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 non-conference games.
- Green Wave are 13-3 ATS in their last 16 games as a favorite.
- Wolf Pack are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a ATS loss.
- Wolf Pack are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog.
- Tulane 31, Nevada 28
College Football Betting News
Tulane Green Wave Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Tulane Green Wave Game Odds, Green Wave Live Odds, This Weeks Tulane Green Wave team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Tulane team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Green Wave Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Tulane NCAA Football News & other info on the Tulane Green Wave. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Tulane Green Wave Today!
- Famous Idaho Potato Bowl: Tulane vs Nevada | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe first of two college football bowl games on Tuesday is from the blue turf on the campus of Boise State as Tulane of the American Athletic Conference faces Nevada from the Mountain West. The Green Wave are favored on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Tulane vs. Nevada NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 3:30 PM ET Read More
- Tulane vs. No. 25 Tulsa | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisTwo college football games this Thursday around the country but none from the Power 5. However, there is one ranked team in action and that’s No. 25 Tulsa as the Golden Hurricane host Tulane in an American Athletic Conference matchup. How to Bet Tulane at Tulsa NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:30 PM ET Where: Chapman Stadium Read More
- No. 17 SMU vs. Tulane – NCAAF Odds & PicksThere’s doubleheader college football action this Friday on ESPN with the first game featuring what looks to be a mismatch as unbeaten SMU and its high-powered offense visits Tulane in American Athletic Conference action. Yet the Green Wave are less than TD underdogs on the college football odds. Interesting. How to Bet SMU at Tulane NCAA Football Odds & TV Read More
- Southern Miss vs Tulane 2020 Armed Forces Bowl Odds, Preview & PickThe Southern Mississippi Eagles and Tulane Green Wave will both be looking to cap off their respective seasons in style when they square off in the 2020 Armed Forces Bowl on Saturday. With both teams closing out their regular seasons with discouraging losing streaks, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their college football odds. Southern Read More
- Tulane vs Memphis 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds & AnalysisPart of the fun of betting on college football is going through the huge weekly schedule and finding a few diamonds in the rough that are worth wagering on. Many bettors stick with the Power 5 conferences, mostly because they are wagering on teams they know and see on TV every single week. There is a level of familiarity there, Read More
- Tulane vs Louisiana-Lafayette 2018 Cure Bowl Odds & Expert PickOnly in a bowl game could two teams from Louisiana be playing in Florida! That’s the case for the first bowl day of the 2018 college football postseason as Tulane and Louisiana square off in the Cure Bowl from Orlando on Saturday. The Green Wave are just over field goal NCAAF Betting favorites. How to Bet Tulane vs Louisiana-Lafayette 2018 Read More
- Tulane vs South Florida NCAA Football Week 10 Betting PreviewSouth Florida has lost its chance at a perfect season and is out of the rankings, but the Bulls still have a shot to win the AAC East Division. Not if they are upset at home by Tulane on Saturday, though. The Bulls are NCAAF Betting underdogs but at a surprisingly low number. How to Bet Tulane vs South Read More
- Tulane at Ohio State NCAA Football Week 4 PickThe Ohio State Buckeyes host American Athletic Conference team Tulane on Saturday, Sep. 22 as a massive favorite. Does Tulane have any shot of keeping it close, or will the Buckeyes pummel the Green Wave back into the sea? Tulane at Ohio State NCAA Football Week 4 Lines & Pick .@Darnell_M1 led the way on offense with two TDs, while Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Louisiana
NCAA Teams | Division I
Tulane Green Wave Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Tulane Green Wave | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.