UCLA Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
UCLA Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
UCLA Bruins Odds
2021 UCLA Bruins Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of California, Los Angeles|
|Location||Los Angeles, California|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Rose Bowl|
|Mascot||Joe & Josephine Bruin|
No. 15 USC vs. UCLA | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
The college football battle for Los Angeles has big meaning for No. 15 Southern Cal as the Trojans will win the Pac-12 South Division and reach the conference title game with a victory over rival UCLA. USC is a short favorite on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet USC at UCLA NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Rose Bowl
- TV: ABC
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: USC -2.5 (total 62)
In 2019, USC won a 52-35 shootout over UCLA. Kedon Slovis passed for a school-record 515 yards and threw four touchdown passes in the win. Slovis and four 100-yard receivers carried the Trojans to the Victory Bell. Michael Pittman Jr. caught two touchdown passes and Vavae Malepeai rushed for two scores as the Trojans. Drake London and Tyler Vaughns also caught TD passes. Dorian Thompson-Robinson passed for 367 yards with TD throws to Demetric Felton, Devin Asiasi and Chase Cota for the Bruins.
USC leads the series with crosstown rival UCLA, 48-32-7 not including Troy’s 2004 and 2005 victories that were vacated due to NCAA penalty. UCLA only has been victorious 5 times in the last 21 meetings dating to 1999. Saturday equals the latest date (Dec. 12) that the Trojans and Bruins have met (also in 1942). The winner of the annual USC-UCLA football game gets year-long possession of the Victory Bell, a 295-pound bell off a freight locomotive.
Why Bet on USC? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisA win over the Bruins would see USC host next week’s Pac-12 Championship Game as the Pac-12 South representative and there are several other scenarios in which the Trojans could host even if they don’t win.
The Trojans (4-0) beat Washington State 38-13 last week as Amon-Ra St. Brown caught four touchdown passes from Kedon Slovis in a spectacular first quarter. Slovis threw five touchdown passes in the first half before finishing with 287 yards as the Trojans returned from a prolonged absence caused by a COVID-19 outbreak.
St. Brown made college football history with touchdowns on every one of his four catches in the opening quarter. Along with tying Robert Woods’ USC record for TD catches in a game, the junior receiver tied the FBS record for touchdowns scored in any quarter and joined Duke’s Corey Thomas in 1997 as the only players in FBS history with four touchdown catches in a quarter.
Tyler Vaughns caught the fifth TD pass by Slovis, who tied the school record held by Mark Sanchez, Matt Barkley and Cody Kessler. Slovis, who is about to enter the school career passing Top 10 as just a sophomore, continues to lead the nation in completions and is in the Top 10 in completion percentage (a blazing 72%) and passing yardage.
USC’s defense has 12 takeaways this year to help the Trojans rank second in the nation in turnover margin (+1.5), with S Talanoa Hufanga already with 3 interceptions.
USC is looking to be 5-0 for the first time in 14 years. USC is 28-13-5 against unranked UCLA teams (not including 1 win vacated due to NCAA penalty; original record 29-13-5).
Why Bet on UCLA? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisUCLA (3-2) was an upset 25-18 winner at Arizona State last weekend. The Bruins jumped out to a 17-point lead, gave up 18 unanswered only to score with 69 seconds remaining as UCLA climbed over the .500 mark for the first time since 2017. After Arizona State took the lead with 4:26 remaining, UCLA (3-2) recorded an 11-play, 75-yard drive over the next 3:17 to go back in front.
QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson went 18-for-24 for 192 yards and a touchdown, while also running for 49 yards on 15 carries and another score. UCLA rushed for 171 yards as a team. Thompson-Robinson has at least one passing and rushing touchdown in all three of his games this season, and for the sixth time in his career. Thompson-Robinson moved into 10th on the UCLA career charts in total offense (rush and pass yards), passing Kevin Prince (2009-12, 5,001) for 10th (5,179).
Defensively, Caleb Johnson had a very strong game with a career-best 10 tackles, two sacks and a fumble recovery, tying a personal best with 2.5 tackles for loss. UCLA forced multiple turnovers in a game for the first time since Oct. 13 and 20, 2018. The Bruins have forced five turnovers in the last two contests. Under head coach Chip Kelly, UCLA is +15 in turnover margin in wins and -25 in losses.
UCLA has outscored its opponent in the fourth quarter of all five games by a 36-9 margin, the best margin in the Pac-12. The Bruins have won their first two home games of 2020 over Cal and Arizona. The last time UCLA won three straight at home was in 2017 when it went 6-0 on Spieker Field at the Rose Bowl. UCLA has split its last four meetings with ranked opponents. The last time UCLA defeated a ranked USC squad was in 2014.
- Trojans are 3-10-2 ATS in their last 15 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Trojans are 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games as a road favorite.
- Trojans are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games in December.
- Bruins are 4-1-2 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up win.
- Bruins are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 home games.
- Bruins are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 games as an underdog.
- USC 34, UCLA 25
College Football Betting News
UCLA Bruins Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest UCLA Bruins Game Odds, Bruins Live Odds, This Weeks UCLA Bruins team totals, spreads and lines. The latest UCLA team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Bruins Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, UCLA NCAA Football News & other info on the UCLA Bruins. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the UCLA Bruins Today!
- No. 15 USC vs. UCLA | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe college football battle for Los Angeles has big meaning for No. 15 Southern Cal as the Trojans will win the Pac-12 South Division and reach the conference title game with a victory over rival UCLA. USC is a short favorite on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet USC at UCLA NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 7:30 Read More
- UCLA vs Utah 2019 College Football Week 12 Betting Lines & AnalysisWhile the college football playoffs have proven to be a real success, we are beginning to reach the point where fans want to see it expanded a little. There are some who would like to see all the Power 5 Conference champions represented, as well as others who would like to see some Group of Five teams given a seat Read More
- Arizona State vs UCLA 2019 College Football Week 9 Lines & PreviewBoth No. 24 Arizona State and unranked UCLA are 2-2 in the Pac-12 Conference, meaning that the loser of Saturday night’s matchup at the Rose Bowl essentially will be out of the South Division race. ASU is favored on the Mybookie NCAAF odds How to Bet Arizona State vs UCLA College Football Week 9 Odds & Game Info When: Saturday, Read More
- UCLA at Oregon NCAA Football Week 10 Odds & AnalysisAfter an embarrassing road loss to Arizona, Oregon returns to comfy Autzen Stadium to host the UCLA Bruins. Both Pac 12 teams are desperate for a victory. Oregon feels they should be ranked while UCLA wants to get back into the bowl bid picture. Which team takes it on Saturday, Nov. 3? UCLA at Oregon 2018 NCAA Football Week 10 Read More
- Washington vs UCLA NCAA Football Week 6 Lines & PreviewThe Chip Kelly era has not gotten off to a good start at UCLA and now the Bruins are completely desperate after dropping their first four games of the season. The bad news is that UCLA is facing a legitimate playoff contender when they host the 10th-ranked Washington Huskies in their Week 6 Pac-12 pairing. While an outright upset looks Read More
- UCLA at Oklahoma NCAA Football Week 2 Odds & PickCollege football teams constantly undergo a lot of changes from year to year. The better the season that a team has, the more likely it is that they will lose more players to the NFL. If they have a string of poor seasons, the end result may well be that a new coach is brought in to try and turn Read More
- College Football Odds & Game Preview for Week 4: UCLA at StanfordJosh Rosen and the offensively explosive UCLA Bruins will look to contradict the College Football odds against the Stanford Cardinal, as the two longtime Pac-12 rivals square off in their Week 4 match-up on Saturday. Both teams will be looking to get back in the win column after losing their respective Week 3 duels, but only one can be the Read More
- College Football Week 1: How to Bet Texas A&M at UCLAThe college football preseason polls should be out in early August. It’s not clear if either UCLA or Texas A&M will be in the Top 25. Maybe neither is, but it’s still a very intriguing matchup when they play a rare Sunday night game in Week 1. It’s the finale of a home-and-home series. For this matchup, UCLA heads into Read More
- Week 12 College Football Predictions: USC At UCLAPeople often say that the mark of a good team is their ability to rebound quickly after a tough loss. While this argument is certainly valid, a good team should also be able to remain level-headed when coming off a major win. This is what the USC Trojans are going to have to do this weekend, as they are sure Read More
- Utah At UCLA College Football Expert Predictions
- Arizona Vs UCLA Week 5 College Football Winning Predictions
- Arizona at UCLA Free Pick & Odds
- Stanford at UCLA Betting Spread & Expert Pick
- UNLV at UCLA Week 2 Betting Odds & Free Pick
- Can Texas A&M Hold Down The Fort Against UCLA In Regular Season Opener?
- UCLA vs Texas A&M Week 1 Expert Pick and Odds
- USC at UCLA Week 12 Expert Pick
- Washington State vs. UCLA Week 7 Lines & Picks
- UCLA at Texas A&M Week 1 College Football Odds
- UCLA vs Nebraska Foster Farms Bowl Odds Preview
- With Berth in Title NCAAF Betting Game on the Line, USC Hosts UCLA in Huge Pac-12 Pairing!
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
UCLA Bruins Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
UCLA Bruins | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.