UCLA Odds | 2019 College Football Betting Lines
Most recent posts
UCLA at Oregon NCAA Football Week 10 Odds & Analysis
UCLA at Oregon 2018 NCAA Football Week 10 Odds
- When: Saturday, Nov. 3 at 7:30 pm ET
- Where: Autzen Stadium, Eugene, OR
- TV: FOX
- Radio: UCLA / Oregon
- Live Stream: FoxSportsGo.com
- ATS Odds: Oregon -10 (-110)
- Over/Under Total Odds: 60.5 (-110)
- Mostly Cloudy: 12°C/54°F
- Humidity: 78%
- Precipitation: 5%
- Wind: 3 mph S
- Cloud Cover: 77%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why UCLA is a good bet at +10?The Bruins have turned it on recently, beating Cal 37-3 on the road and squeaking by the Arizona Wildcats 31-30 at home. The loss to Utah makes sense because Utah might be the top team in the Pac 12. UCLA’s points per game average is low. Don’t let it fool you. When the Bruins face a team with a bad defense like what Oregon’s got, they can put up points. UCLA should score enough to keep this one within the +10 spread.
- Average Score For: 21.2
- Total Yards: 346.1
- Pass Yards: 198.6
- Rush Yards: 147.5
- Average Score Against: 32.5
- Total Yards: 431.8
- Pass Yards: 221.8
- Rush Yards: 210
Why Oregon is a good bet at -10?Oregon’s due for a bounce back at home after two straight road losses. The Ducks dropped a game 20-34 to Washington State as a +3 dog. They then lost 15-44 to Arizona as a -7 road favorite in Tucson. Oregon’s better than what they showed versus the Wildcats. Because they’ve got a lot to prove, the best possible Ducks’ squad should show up on the football field on Saturday.
- Average Score For: 36.6
- Total Yards: 437.8
- Pass Yards: 262
- Rush Yards: 175.8
- Average Score Against: 28.4
- Total Yards: 381.9
- Pass Yards: 243.2
- Rush Yards: 138.6
UCLA at Oregon NCAA Football Week 10 Betting Trends
- UCLA is 3-7 ATS in the last 10 games
- UCLA is 2-7 SU in the last 9 games
- The total went UNDER in 7 of UCLA’s last 9 games when playing Oregon
- Oregon is 2-7 ATS in the last 9 games
- Oregon is 7-1 SU in the last 8 games at home
- The total went UNDER in 5 of Oregon’s last 7 games
Final NCAA Football Betting Analysis for UCLA at OregonUCLA had a couple of games where they produced a huge points outburst, but they failed to score more than 10 at home against Utah in their last. That’s a telling game. Oregon’s definitely better than what they showed against UofA, which means they could stop the Bruins’ offense. We know Oregon will score. Even though the Ducks are a horrible 1-5 ATS in the last 6 at home, UCLA’s a disastrous 0-4 ATS following a blowout home loss. Oregon should beat the UCLA Bruins by at least 20 points on Nov. 3. NCAA Football Week 10 Pick: Oregon -10
UCLA Bruins Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest UCLA Bruins Game Odds, Bruins Live Odds, This Weeks UCLA Bruins team totals, spreads and lines. The latest UCLA team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Bruins Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, UCLA NCAA Football News & other info on the UCLA Bruins. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the UCLA Bruins Today!
- Stanford at UCLA Betting Spread & Expert Pick
- UNLV at UCLA Week 2 Betting Odds & Free Pick
- Can Texas A&M Hold Down The Fort Against UCLA In Regular Season Opener?
- UCLA vs Texas A&M Week 1 Expert Pick and Odds
- USC at UCLA Week 12 Expert Pick
- Washington State vs. UCLA Week 7 Lines & Picks
- UCLA at Texas A&M Week 1 College Football Odds
- UCLA vs Nebraska Foster Farms Bowl Odds Preview
- With Berth in Title NCAAF Betting Game on the Line, USC Hosts UCLA in Huge Pac-12 Pairing!
- Utah vs UCLA College Football Odds Analysis
- Colorado @ UCLA College Football Odds Guide
- Arizona State @ UCLA NCAA Football Odds Preview
- NCAAF Betting: UCLA and Arizona Square Off in Pac-12 Pairing!
- UCLA vs BYU College Football Spread Analysis
- NCAAF Betting: UCLA Bruins are Worthy Darkhorses for the 2015-16 NCAAF Playoff
- Can UCLA Join the Pac-12 NCAA Football Odds Elite?
- Who Owns Los Angeles? USC vs. UCLA 2015 NCAAF Betting Predictions
- How Will Diddy’s Mess Affect UCLA’s NCAA Football?
2019 NCAA Football
University of California, Los Angeles Bruins | College Football Playoff National Championship