utah state aggies
Utah State Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Utah State Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
utah state Schedule
utah state Standings
utah state Injuries
Most recent posts
Utah State Aggies Odds
2021 Utah State Aggies Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Utah State University|
|Conference||Mountain West Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Maverik Stadium|
Utah State vs Nevada | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
There are two college football games this Thursday night opposite the Packers-49ers NFL matchup, and the first of the two is from the Mountain West Conference as Utah State visits Nevada on national television. The Wolf Pack are heavy favorites on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet Utah State at Nevada NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 7 PM ET
- Where: Mackay Stadium, Reno
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Stream: Fox Sports Go
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Nevada -16.5 (total 55.5)
Last MeetingLast year, Utah State beat visiting Nevada 36-10. Gerold Bright had 126 yards rushing and two scores on 15 carries, and Savon Scarver had a 100-yard kickoff return for a touchdown. The Wolf Pack, on the game’s opening possession, had first-and-goal from the 8 but a holding penalty and a false start forced them to settle for a 23-yard field goal by Brandon Talton. Scarver returned the ensuing kickoff for a touchdown, the first of 36 consecutive points by the Aggies.
Nevada leads the all-time series 18-7 and is 9-2 at home. USU has won three of the last four games played in the series.
Why Bet on Utah State? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisUSU (0-2) was routed 38-7 on Saturday at home by San Diego State. About the only bright spot was junior wide receiver Deven Thompkins catching six passes for 55 yards and a TD. Whatever momentum Utah State gained from Thompkins’ half-ending touchdown was short-lived, however. That’s because San Diego State scored touchdowns on its first four drives of the second half.
SDSU finished with 570 yards of total offense, including 407 on the ground alone. Utah State ended the night with just 215 total yards – 112 through the air and 103 on the ground. Grad transfer Devonta’e Henry-Cole led the Aggies on the ground with 27 yards on 11 carries. Jason Shelley was 13-of-21 for 88 yards with one touchdown and one interception through the air. Sophomore quarterback Andrew Peasley replaced Shelley in the fourth quarter and completed five of his nine passes for 24 yards and an interception.
Utah State is 36-22 (.621) all-time in the Mountain West, including a 16-13 (.552) road record, and has won 47 of its last 69 (.681) league games dating back to 2011. In fact, USU is 15-6 (.714) in its last 21 MW games and 18-10 (.643) in its last 28 games against all opponents.
USU is 10-7 (.588) in its last 17 road games, including a 9-4 (.692) Mountain West record. In its last 17 road games, USU has scored at least 30 points nine times and has had at least 500 yards of total offense six times. Utah State is 18-5 (.783) against teams from the West Division of the Mountain West, which is the second-best record by any school in the league behind Boise State (20-5).
Utah State is the 13th-youngest team in the nation as 65.4 percent of its roster is made up of freshmen and sophomores. Overall, USU has 45 freshmen and 23 sophomores on its 2020 roster to go along with 11 junior and 25 seniors. All-time, USU is 19-32-4 (.382) in games played on Thursday.
Why Bet on Nevada? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisNevada (2-0) won 37-19 at UNLV last Saturday. The win snapped a two-game losing streak in the series for Nevada, which had lost in heartbreaking fashion in each of the last two years.
Romeo Doubs had seven receptions for a career-high 219 yards and a score. Carson Strong was 21-of-27 passing for 350 yards and two touchdowns with no interceptions and Toa Taua had 12 carries for 86 yards and a TD for Nevada. It was the first college football game played at the 65,000-seat Allegiant Stadium, home of the NFL’s Las Vegas Raiders. It didn’t go as planned for UNLV, which never led, trailed by 12 at halftime, and gave up nearly 500 yards of total offense to its northern rival.
Doubs was the first Nevada receiver to go over 200 yards in a single game since Brendan O’Leary-Orange notched 214 against SDSU on Nov. 18, 2017. It marked the 22nd 200-yard receiving performance in program history and is 16th-most all-time in a single game at Nevada.
Strong extended his streak of consecutive pass attempts without an interception to 230, which leads the nation and is second-most in Mountain West history. Strong Taura has thrown for 300 yards or more in four consecutive games. He finished the first half 15-of-19 for 274 yards and two touchdowns.
Nevada has started the season 2-0 for the first time since the 2014 season. It’s the first time the Wolf Pack has started conference play 2-0 since 2013. The Wolf Pack earned three votes this week in the Coaches Top 25 poll. The last time Nevada earned votes in an AP or coaches poll was 2014 when it got one vote in the preseason Top 25. Despite starting that season 2-0, including a win over Washington State, the Wolf Pack never got votes that season once play began. The Wolf Pack finished 7-6 in 2014.
On the season, Strong is 60-of-79 (.759) passing for 770 yards (385.0 ypg) with six touchdowns and no interceptions. Junior RB Devonte Lee leads the team in rushing with 110 yards on 22 carries (5.5 ypc/55.0 ypg) with one touchdown, and Doubs has a team-best 18 receptions for 328 yards (18.2 ypr/164.0 ypg) with two touchdowns.
Jay Norvell is 20-20 in his fourth season as a collegiate head coach at Nevada.
- Home team is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 meetings.
- Underdog is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings.
Expert PredictionNevada 31, Utah State 20
College Football Betting News
- Posts not found
Utah State Aggies Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Utah State Aggies Game Odds, Aggies Live Odds, This Weeks Utah State Aggies team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Utah State team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Aggies Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Utah State NCAA Football News & other info on the Utah State Aggies. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Utah State Aggies Today!
- Utah State vs Nevada | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThere are two college football games this Thursday night opposite the Packers-49ers NFL matchup, and the first of the two is from the Mountain West Conference as Utah State visits Nevada on national television. The Wolf Pack are heavy favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Utah State at Nevada NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7 Read More
- Utah State vs Kent State 2019 Frisco Bowl Lines & Expert AnalysisFor the first time since 1974, Utah State of the Mountain West Conference and Kent State of the Mid-American Conference will meet in football. They square off in Friday’s Frisco Bowl from a smallish soccer stadium outside Dallas with Utah State dominating the NCAAF Odds. How to Bet Utah State vs Kent State 2019 Frisco Bowl Odds & Game Info Read More
- Boise State vs Utah State 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & AnalysisNo. 20 Boise State can clinch yet another berth in the Mountain West Conference title game with a victory late Saturday night at Utah State. The Broncos are just over touchdown favorites on the Mybookie college football odds. How to Bet Boise State vs Utah State College Football Week 13 Lines & Game Info When: Saturday, 10:30 PM ET Where: Read More
- Utah State vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds & PredictionUtah State is a pretty good Mountain West Conference team so don’t rule out the Aggies giving some trouble to No. 5 LSU on Saturday afternoon in Death Valley. Utah State vs LSU is one has one of the highest NCAA football betting totals of the week. How to Bet Utah State vs LSU College Football Week 6 Odds & Read More
- Utah State Aggies 2019 College Football Season Betting GuideThey might have gone a fantastic 11-2 to win the Mountain West regular season title a year ago, but the Utah State Aggies fell short of reaching the conference championship game and now, they head into 2019 looking to record their first consecutive seasons of double-digit victories. The bad news is that the Aggies will be looking to do so Read More
- Utah State vs North Texas 2018 New Mexico Bowl Spread & PredictionUtah State had a terrific season under coach Matt Wells. So good, in fact, that Wells won’t coach the team in the New Mexico Bowl on Saturday vs. North Texas. That’s because Wells has accepted the head coaching job at Texas Tech. Still, the Aggies are solid NCAAF Betting favorites. Utah State vs North Texas 2018 New Mexico Bowl Spread Read More
- How to Bet Utah State vs BYU NCAAF Week 6 Spread & PickReally not a heck of a lot at stake Friday night other than state bragging rights as Utah State visits previously ranked BYU. The Cougars fell out of the Top 25 after getting slaughtered last week at a good Washington team. The Cougars are slight NCAAF lines favorites to rebounds. Utah State vs BYU NCAAF Week 6 Spread & Pick Read More
- Utah State vs Michigan State NCAAF Week 1 Odds & PickNo team in the nation brings back more starters than No. 11 Michigan State and it’s 19. The Spartans might be ranked a bit too low and are legitimate playoff contenders as they open the season against Mountain West school Utah State as a more than three-TD NCAAF lines favorite. How to Bet Utah State vs Michigan State NCAAF Week 1 Read More
- 2017 Arizona Bowl Prediction: New Mexico State vs. Utah StateThere’s one guarantee I can give you about Friday evening’s Arizona Bowl from Tucson: that the Aggies will win. It’s New Mexico State Aggies of the Sun Belt against the Utah State Aggies of the Mountain West squaring off in the desert. Utah State is a short betting favorite. 2017 Arizona Bowl Betting Prediction: New Mexico State vs. Utah State Read More
- Utah State at BYU Spread, Free Pick & TV Info
- Utah State Vs USC Expert Predictions
- BYU vs Utah State College Football Rivalry Revised
- NCAAF Betting: Utah State Gets the Edge Against UTEP in 2014 New Mexico Bowl
- Can 20-Point Dog Utah State Beat Steamroll BYU?
Sports in the State of Utah
NCAA Teams | Division I
Utah State Aggies Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Utah State Aggies | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.