western kentucky hilltoppers
Western Kentucky Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Western Kentucky Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
western kentucky Schedule
western kentucky Standings
western kentucky Injuries
Most recent posts
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Odds
2021 Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Western Kentucky University|
|Location||Salt Lake City, Western Kentucky|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Houchens Industries - L. T. Smith Stadium|
|Nickname||Hilltoppers and Lady Toppers|
Western Kentucky vs. Georgia State LendingTree Bowl | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Both Western Kentucky of Conference USA and Georgia State of the Sun Belt Conference look to close their 2020 college football seasons on a winning note as they meet in Saturday’s LendingTree Bowl from Alabama. The Panthers are favored on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet Western Kentucky vs. Georgia State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Ladd-Peebles Stadium, Mobile, Ala.
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Georgia State -3.5 (total 50.5)
Third all-time meeting between the schools and they have split. The Panthers most recently defeated the Hilltoppers, 27-17, in the 2017 Cure Bowl in Orlando. Previously, WKU defeated Georgia State by a score of 44-28 in 2013.
Why Bet on Western Kentucky? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisWKU was only 1-of-19 teams in FBS that played 11 games in the regular season. The Hilltoppers (5-6) closed the regular season with a third straight win, 37-19 at Charlotte on Dec. 6.
Western Kentucky rushed for a season-high 218 yards, led by Gaej Walker’s 98 yards on 19 carries. Quarterback Tyrrell Pigrome had 60 rush yards on eight carries, while completing 18-of-27 passes for a season-high 218 yards, with one touchdown and zero interceptions. Freshman wide receiver Dakota Thomas led WKU with 78 yards receiving, including a 37-yard catch in the third quarter.
If the game comes down to kickers, advantage WKU. Brayden Narveson was voted Conference USA Special Teams Player of the Week while also earning a spot as a 2020 Lou Groza Award Semifinalist. He was 13-of-14 on field goal tries this season and 24-of-24 on extra point attempts. Among FBS kickers who have attempted 10-plus field goal tries this season, Narveson is tied for third with a 92.9% connection rate. He was named second-team All-Conference USA.
Senior defensive end DeAngelo Malone was named first-team all-conference. Malone – who was the 2019 C-USA Defensive Player of the Year – put up another productive year on The Hill as he had 65 total tackles, including 11 for loss, with six sacks, eight quarterback hurries, two forced fumbles and even a blocked field goal. His 65 tackles rank second in FBS among defensive linemen, while his 11 tackles for loss rank second in C-USA and his six sacks stand tied for third.
For the second consecutive season, defensive coordinator Clayton White’s defense has been stellar. WKU ranks sixth in FBS with only 170.1 pass yards allowed per game. After the first game of the season at Louisville – in which WKU allowed 343 pass yards – the Hilltoppers have allowed only 152.8 pass yards on average over the past 10 games.
This will mark WKU’s 30th postseason game in program history, where the team owns an 18-11 all-time record.
Why Bet on Georgia State? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Panthers (5-4) beat Georgia Southern 30-24 on Nov. 28 in their finale for a second straight win. Cornelious Brown IV passed for a career-high 372 yards and scored the go-ahead touchdown on a 1-yard plunge with 2:54 to play. Georgia State scored 17 fourth-quarter points to conclude its regular season with a winning record for the second straight year.
Sam Pinckney was Brown’s top target as the sophomore wideout finished with a career-high 10 catches for 126 yards. Cornelius McCoy joined him in the 100-yard column with five receptions for 111 yards, including a 45-yard touchdown catch in the second quarter.
Bennett ranked No. 2 in the Sun Belt Conference with 227.3 passing yards per game. He completed 59.1% of his attempts for 2,046 yards with 14 touchdowns and nine picks. He directs a GSU offense that averages nearly 33 points per game.
Pinckney was Georgia State’s top receiver with 44 catches for 753 yards and six touchdowns. He was third in the Sun Belt in receiving yards and fourth in receptions and averages 17.1 yards per catch (No. 2 in Sun Belt). Running back Destin Coates was the No. 2 rusher in the Sun Belt with 81.5 yards per game and six touchdowns.
Georgia State’s defense leads the Sun Belt and ranks No. 7 FBS with a school-record 32 sacks, led by outside linebacker Jordan Strachan, who is No. 2 in the nation with 9.0 sacks.
The Panthers are playing in a bowl game for the third time in four seasons under coach Shawn Elliott. Wyoming defeated Georgia State 38-17 in the Arizona Bowl last season. The Panthers’ first bowl win was a 27-17 victory over Western Kentucky in the 2017 Cure Bowl.
- Hilltoppers are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games in December.
- Hilltoppers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Hilltoppers are 8-2-1 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up win.
- Panthers are 3-8-1 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
- Panthers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games in December.
- Georgia State 27, Western Kentucky 24
College Football Betting News
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Game Odds, Hilltoppers Live Odds, This Weeks Western Kentucky Hilltoppers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Western Kentucky team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Hilltoppers Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Western Kentucky NCAA Football News & other info on the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Today!
- Western Kentucky vs. Georgia State LendingTree Bowl | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisBoth Western Kentucky of Conference USA and Georgia State of the Sun Belt Conference look to close their 2020 college football seasons on a winning note as they meet in Saturday’s LendingTree Bowl from Alabama. The Panthers are favored on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Western Kentucky vs. Georgia State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 3:30 Read More
- Western Kentucky vs. Charlotte | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThere is college football action on Tuesday morning this week! Yep, you read that right. Western Kentucky visits Charlotte at 10:30 a.m. ET in Conference USA action. The 49ers are short favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Western Kentucky at Charlotte NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 10:30 AM ET Where: Jerry Richardson Stadium TV: CBS Read More
- Western Kentucky vs Western Michigan 2019 First Responder Bowl Lines & PredictionOne of the problems with wagering on bowl games is figuring out how every team is going to approach their game. Some teams view these games as more of a vacation than a day at the office, while others come in ready to go after sitting on a tough loss for a few weeks. The best games that we see Read More
- Western Kentucky vs Wisconsin NCAA Football Week 1 SpreadThe Wisconsin Badgers begin their quest for a College Football Playoff berth versus Western Kentucky on Friday, August 31. Can the Badgers start the season off with a huge win and cover the college football Week 1 odds? Western Kentucky vs Wisconsin NCAA Football Week 1 Spread It’s swift. 🎬#ThePursuit | #GoTops pic.twitter.com/BRuJfgYHID — WKU Football (@WKUFootball) August 21, 2018 Read More
- Memphis vs Western Kentucky Boca Raton Bowl Pick & TV InfoOne bowl game on Tuesday this week and it’s from sunny Florida as Memphis of the American Athletic Conference faces Western Kentucky of Conference USA in the Boca Raton Bowl from Florida Atlantic Football Stadium. Two great offensive teams here and it has the highest total of any bowl game on the college football betting board. Memphis vs Western Kentucky Boca Read More
- Western Kentucky Vs Alabama Week 2 Expert PredictionsFollowing their crushing 52-6 victory over the USC Trojans, the defending national champs Alabama Crimson Tide will be looking for another dominant win in their Week 2 encounter against the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers. On paper, this should be a very winnable game for the Crimson Tide, who will be playing at home at the Bryant-Denny Stadium. But then again, the Read More
- Western Kentucky vs South Florida Miami Bowl Odds PreviewWestern Kentucky and South Florida will both look to finish their seasons with a college bowl game victory when they square off in their intriguing 2015 Miami Beach Bowl match up on Monday, Dec. 21 live from Marlins Park in Miami, Florida. South Florida head coach Willie Taggart will look to beat his alma mater and former football program after earning Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Kentucky
NCAA Teams | Division I
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.