Sacramento Kings Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Kings Championship Betting
sacramento kings Schedule
sacramento kings Standings
sacramento kings Injuries
Most recent posts
Sacramento Kings Odds
2021 Sacramento Kings Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Rochester Seagrams: 1923–1942 |
Rochester Eber Seagrams: 1942–1943
Rochester Pros: 1943–1945
Rochester Royals: 1945–1957
Cincinnati Royals: 1957–1972
Kansas City-Omaha Kings: 1972–1975
Kansas City Kings: 1975–1985
Sacramento Kings: 1985–present
|Arena||Golden 1 Center|
|Conference titles||1 (1951)|
NBA Betting Predictions: Kings Vs Celtics Expert Analysis
The Boston Celtics will look to bounce back from their latest head-scratching loss when they host the Sacramento Kings on Friday night. A participant in three of the last four Eastern Conference Finals, Boston has played some uneven basketball all season long. Despite having two, young all-stars on their roster, the C’s sit in seventh place in the Eastern Conference standings.
In Sacramento, the Kings are sitting in 13th place, but just four games behind Boston in the win column. Are the Celtics set to rebound from their latest loss or are the C’s ripe for another ‘upset’ loss in what has been a season full of them already?
Let’s get to my expert NBA odds analysis and ensuing prediction for Kings Vs Celtics affair.
NBA Betting Picks – Sacramento at Boston
Sacramento Kings (16-24) Vs Boston Celtics (20-20) Game Info
- When: Friday, March 19, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: TD Garden, Boston, MA
- TV: NBC Sports Boston NBC Sports California
- Radio: 98.5 The Sports Hub, KHTK Sports 1140 AM
Rebuilding Kings Are Dangerous
Sacramento is 16-24 on the year, but the young Kings are dangerous because of their high-scoring offense. Sacramento ranks an impressive eighth in scoring by putting up 115.0 points per game to rank eighth in scoring. Sure, Sacramento’s defense leaves a lot to be desired, but the Kings have at least been competitive more often than not this season.
Sacramento has split their last four games evenly and comes into this affair fresh off a thrilling 121-119 road win over Washington on Wednesday night. De’Aaron Fox scored a team-high 28 points and sank a game-winning jumper with 0.7 seconds left in regulation to lift the Kings to victory.
“It was one of those moments where it could’ve gone either way,” said Kings coach Luke Walton. “That’s why I say, it’s so good for these guys to be in these type of games.”
Sacramento started three players age 23 or younger, including the 23-year-old Fox. The Kings allow 120.0 points per game defensively and have gone 7-12 on the road this season.
Boston’s Baked Beans
Boston got their beans baked for the second straight game on Wednesday night. After getting smacked around at home by Utah 117-109 on Tuesday, Boston was on the wrong end of a 117-110 road loss against Cleveland on Wednesday. Boston got a team-high 29 points from Jayson Tatum and 28 points from Jaylen Brown, but the C’s lost for the third time in their last four games.
“Sometimes, that’s the way the game goes,” said head coach Brad Stevens, following his team’s latest loss.
Boston was without starting point guard Kemba Walker (knee injury) and veteran big man Tristan Thompson (health and safety protocols). The Celtics are averaging 112.1 points per game (12th) while allowing 111.3 points per game defensively (11th). Boston has gone 12-6 at home this season.
Expert Analysis and Prediction
I’m going to get right to the point by saying that I just don’t trust Boston this season. The C’s have suffered some head-scratching losses this season and just don’t play defense they way the have for the last few seasons. Sacramento has a nice collection of young players starting with De’Aaron Fox and first round draft pick Tyrese Haliburton.
Six players average double figures for a Kings team that can put points on the board with any team in the league. Sacramento is 3-2 ATS in its last five games and an identical 3-2 ATS in its last five road games. Conversely, Boston has gone 1-4 ATS in its last four games and an uninspiring 3-7 ATS over its last 10 games.
I’m going with Boston to get the narrow home win out of sheer desperation, but I’m going with Sacramento to keep it close until the very end to cover the ATS betting odds.
Pick: Boston 118 Sacramento 115
NBA Betting News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
Sacramento Kings Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Sacramento Kings Game Odds, Kings Live Odds, This Weeks Sacramento Kings team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Sacramento team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Kings Winning the NBA Championship, Sacramento NBA News & other info on the Sacramento Kings. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Sacramento Kings Today!
Denver Nuggets vs. Sacramento Kings: 12/23/2020 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
Houston Rockets vs. Sacramento Kings: August 9, 2020 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Pelicans 125 vs Kings 140 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings August 6, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Sacramento Kings vs. San Antonio Spurs: July 31, 2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Sacramento Kings: August 4, 2020 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mavericks 114 vs Kings 110 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Orlando Magic vs. Sacramento Kings: August 2, 2020 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Kings 116 vs Magic 132 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Kings 120 vs Spurs 129 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Preseason Games of the Day – NBA Picks & Betting
- NBA Sacramento Kings 2020 Season Analysis
- Raptors 118 vs Kings 113 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Kings 123 vs Blazers 111 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- 76ers 125 vs Kings 108 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- 76ers vs Kings 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Wizards 126 vs Kings 133 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Pistons 100 vs Kings 106 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Kings 104 vs Grizzlies 101 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Kings 108 vs Thunder 112 Result Thursday Basketball Score
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
Sacramento Kings Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines