Butler Bulldogs Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2020 March Madness Betting
Most recent posts
Butler Bulldogs Headlines
2020 Butler Bulldogs Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||Big East Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Mascot||Butler Blue III|
Butler vs Seton Hall Game Preview & Betting Odds
We are not yet at the end of the college basketball season, but you can bet that there are some people out there who are already looking ahead to March Madness and thinking about how the bracket might look. It’s impossible to know how things will play out, especially with the teams on the bubble, but it’s never to early to start looking at the strengths and weaknesses of the teams that are almost certainly going to be among the top seeds once the tournament rolls around. It’s also good to watch who gets stronger coming down the stretch and who begins to fade and buckle under the pressure, as that, too, can help when putting together a bracket. Wednesday night will see a pair of Big East teams, both currently ranked in the top 25. Going head to head, with the Butler Bulldogs on the road to the Seton Hall Pirates. Both of these teams are heading in the wrong direction at the moment, so both could use a big win here to try and get back on track. The Pirates are favored by 4 ½ at home, with the point total set at 134 ½. Let’s see how the College Basketball betting odds will be for the Butler vs Seton Hall.
Butler vs Seton Hall Game Preview & Betting Odds
- When: Wednesday, February 19 at 6:30 PM EST
- Where: Prudential Center, Newark
- TV: FS1
- NCAAB Odds: Seton Hall -5.5 / Total 135
Why bet on the Butler Bulldogs
The Butler Bulldogs are not in bad shape, witting with a 19-7 record on the season, but the negative side of their record is that things have not been so great of late. Specifically, it has been conference play that has accounted for 6 of their 7 losses this season. They are 7-6 in what is admittedly a very competitive Big East Conference, but that is still well short of where they would like to be. They have been unable to put together back to back wins in the month of February and were already on the losing end to Seton Hall this season, going down 78-70 at home against the Pirates. They are 1-8-1 ATS in their last 10 games and just 1-6 ATS in their last 7 against Seton Hall.
- Total Score: 68.65
- Field Goal %: 46.23
- Three Point %: 33.98
- Free Throw %: 73.3
- Total Rebounds: 34.81
- Total Score: 61.65
- Field Goal %: 39.08
- Three Point %: 32.42
- Free Throw %: 71.36
- Total Rebounds: 30.15
Why bet on the Seton Hall Pirates
The Pirates are in desperate need of a win if they are to hang on and win the Big East regular season title. They still have a ½ game lead over Creighton at the top, but there are signs that their confidence may be just a little shot. The Pirates are 10-3 SU in conference play, but those 3 losses have come in their last 5 games, including back to back losses coming into this one. Home court should serve as a decent advantage for the Pirates, as they have won 11 of the last 14 in their own building. You still get the sense that this losing streak is a minor blip for the Pirates and one that they can break out of with a win here. 8 of the last 12 meetings between these two have gone OVER, so keep that in mind.
- Total Score: 74.44
- Field Goal %: 44.13
- Three Point %: 32.37
- Free Throw %: 70.81
- Total Rebounds: 37.72
- Total Score: 66.6
- Field Goal %: 39.03
- Three Point %: 30.14
- Free Throw %: 70.28
- Total Rebounds: 37.48
Butler vs Seton Hall Betting Trends
- Butler are 1-8-1 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Butler’s last 6 games.
- Butler are 13-7 SU in their last 20 games.
- Butler are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games against Seton Hall.
- Seton Hall are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Seton Hall’s last 9 games.
- Seton Hall are 12-3 SU in their last 15 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Seton Hall’s last 12 games against Butler.
- Seton Hall are 11-3 SU in their last 14 games at home.
Butler vs Seton Hall Expert Pick and Final Score Prediction
Neither of these teams is coming into this game on a particularly good run of form, but I have to think that the Pirates being at home swings things in their favor. I think we get a close one here, but I am leaning towards the OVER.
Butler Bulldogs 71 Seton Hall Pirates 74
Butler Bulldogs Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Butler Bulldogs Game Odds, Bulldogs Live Odds, This Weeks Butler Bulldogs team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Butler team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Bulldogs Winning the March Madness, Butler NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Butler Bulldogs. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Butler Bulldogs Today!
- 2018 March Madness Prediction: Butler vs. Arkansas
- Updated NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – February 21st Edition
- Xaviers is the NCAAB Odds Favorite vs. Butler on Tuesday Night
- A View To 2018 Odds To Win College Basketball Championship
- Butler Vs North Carolina Odds, Betting Pick & TV Info
- NCAA Basketball Sweet 16 Betting SU Picks
- Middle Tennessee State Vs Butler Free Pick, Spread & TV Info
- Butler Vs Winthrop Odds, Free Pick & TV Info
- Top Betting Predictions For The NCAA First Round
- March Madness 2017 Dates, Locations And Predictions
- Butler at Marquette Odds, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Texas Tech vs Butler R64 March Madness Spread Analysis
- March Madness 2016: Predicting Top Four Seeds!
- Maximizing Your Profits Betting on March Madness Futures
- Hottest NCAAB Tournament Bubble Teams To Bet On
- Updated NCAAB Championship Odds
- Updated 2016 Odds to Win the College Hoops National Championship
Sports in the State of Indiana
NCAA Teams | Division I
Butler Bulldogs | 2020 March Madness
Butler Bulldogs | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2020 NCAA March Madness Tournament
- 15 Abilene Christian Wildcats
- 11 Arizona State Sun Devils
- 5 Auburn Tigers
- 9 Baylor Bears
- 11 Belmont Bruins
- 6 Buffalo Bulls
- 15 Bradley Braves
- 7 Cincinnati Bearcats
- 15 Colgate Raiders
- 1 Duke Blue Devils
- 16 Fairleigh Dickinson Knights
- 10 Florida Gators
- 4 Florida State Seminoles
- 16 Gardner-Webb Bulldogs
- 14 Georgia State Panthers
- 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs
- 3 Houston Cougars
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 16 Iona Gaels
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 6 Iowa State Cyclones
- 4 Kansas Jayhawks
- 4 Kansas State Wildcats
- 2 Kentucky Wildcats
- 12 Liberty Flames
- 7 Louisville Cardinals
- 3 LSU Tigers
- 5 Marquette Golden Eagles
- 6 Maryland Terrapins
- 2 Michigan State Spartans
- 2 Michigan Wolverines
- 10 Minnesota Golden Gophers
- 5 Mississippi State Bulldogs
- 15 Montana Grizzlies
- 12 Murray State Aggies
- 7 Nevada Wolf Pack
- 12 New Mexico State Aggies
- 1 North Carolina Tar Heels
- 16 North Dakota State Bison
- 13 Northeastern Huskies
- 11 Ohio State Buckeyes
- 9 Oklahoma Sooners
- 14 Old Dominion Monarchs
- 8 Ole Miss Rebels
- 12 Oregon Ducks
- 3 Purdue Boilermakers
- 13 Saint Louis Billikens
- 11 Saint Mary's Gaels
- 10 Seton Hall Pirates
- 8 Syracuse Orange
- 2 Tennessee Volunteers
- 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders
- 13 UC Irvine Anteaters
- 9 UCF Knights
- 8 Utah State Aggies
- 8 VCU Rams
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.