BYU Cougars Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
BYU Cougars Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
BYU Cougars Headlines
2021 BYU Cougars Headlines, Best Lines
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
#1 Gonzaga vs BYU | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
It’s very rare for top-ranked Gonzaga to play on a Monday, but the unbeaten Zags are in action because of all the COVID-related schedule changes. And they definitely could lose at a good BYU team, although Gonzaga is a 12-point favorite on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Gonzaga at BYU NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Monday, 11 PM ET
- Where: Viejas Arena
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app, WCCsports.com
- Opening NCAAB Lines: Gonzaga -12 (total 155.5)
On Jan. 7, Gonzaga beat visiting BYU 86-69. Zags superstar freshman Jalen Suggs had 16 points, five rebounds, five assists, four steals and a blocked shot. Suggs also shut down BYU leading scorer Alex Barcello, holding him to nine points on 3-of-11 shooting. The Cougars made only two of their first 12 shots to trail 30-7 with just over nine minutes gone in the first half. The Cougars are one of the few WCC teams that have enjoyed some success against Gonzaga in the past decade. Gonzaga’s last loss was at BYU last February. In 2017, BYU beat Gonzaga at home to end the Bulldogs’ 29-0 start.
The Zags have a 19-7 advantage in the series, with all 26 matchups coming under Mark Few.
Why Bet on Gonzaga? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisGonzaga didn’t play all that well Thursday but pulled away late to win 76-58 at Pacific. The Bulldogs (18-0, 9-0 West Coast Conference) trailed at halftime for only the second time this season and didn’t pull away until midway through the second half, extending the nation’s longest active winning streak to 22 games dating to 2019-20.
The game was originally scheduled for Feb. 25 but was moved forward three weeks after both teams had multiple games canceled or postponed this week due to COVID-19 issues. Gonzaga was held to a season-low 31 points in the first half. When the two teams played in Spokane on Jan. 23, Gonzaga led by 31 at halftime on the way to its most lopsided win of the season, 95-49.
GU is 9-0 in WCC play for the third straight season. In the 360 minutes of conference play so far this season, the Zags have only trailed for 45 minutes and 58 seconds. In the 320 minutes of games at home this season, GU has trailed for a total of 50 seconds.
Gonzaga is one of the last three unbeaten teams in the nation, and one of three teams that have at least 18 wins. The Zags’ 22 straight wins dating back to 2019-20 is the longest active streak in nation. Gonzaga’s 13 straight conference wins is the second-longest active streak behind Belmont’s 26.
GU is first in the nation in scoring offense (93.3), field goal percentage (55.1), and two-point percentage (64.8). Corey Kispert (19.9) and Drew Timme (18.8) lead the WCC in scoring and field goal percentage (Timme, 62.3) (Kispert, 57.3). Kispert also tops the league in three-pointers made per game (3.1) and three-point field goal percentage (48.2). Jalen Suggs is first in steals (2.2). Andrew Nembhard is first in assist-to-turnover ratio (3.73).
Why Bet on BYU? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisBYU cruised at Portland last Thursday, 105-60. The Cougars scored 100+ points for the second time this season, behind six different BYU scorers reaching double figures. The only other time BYU has scored 100+ this season was in the opener over Westminster, reaching 108 points in that one.
In his first start of the year, Gideon George finished the game with a double-double, his second of the season. The junior scored a career-high 19 points and pulled down 13 rebounds. He also added three assists and two steals. George’s 13 rebounds were more than the entire Portland team had in the game.
Five other Cougars got to double-digit points as Matt Haarms and Brandon Averette had 15 apiece, Alex Barcello and Connor Harding had 12 each and Caleb Lohner added 11. The Cougars outscored the Pilots in the paint 48-16, while also outrebounding Portland 46-12. The Cougars went 42-for-67 from the field for a 62.7 percent shooting percentage. That’s the best shooting percentage for the Cougars since shooting 68.6 percent last season against Montana Tech.
Barcello who is averaging 15.2 points, 4.6 assists and 4.6 rebounds per game this season. Barcello has been among the top three-point shooters in the nation this season. Haarms and Averette, BYU’s other two senior leaders along with Barcello, are next on the team in scoring at 11.5 and 11.3 points per game respectively.
BYU’s bench production has been big this season, outscoring opponents in 17 of 19 games played. BYU has never lost back-to-back games in the Mark Pope era and has the third-longest active streak of games played without consecutive losses at 53. The two teams above them are Houston (119) and Gonzaga (76).
- Gonzaga 83, BYU 80
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
BYU Cougars Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest BYU Cougars Game Odds, Cougars Live Odds, This Weeks BYU Cougars team totals, spreads and lines. The latest BYU team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cougars Winning the March Madness, BYU NCAA Basketball News & other info on the BYU Cougars. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the BYU Cougars Today!
- #1 Gonzaga vs BYU | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt’s very rare for top-ranked Gonzaga to play on a Monday, but the unbeaten Zags are in action because of all the COVID-related schedule changes. And they definitely could lose at a good BYU team, although Gonzaga is a 12-point favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Gonzaga at BYU NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 11 Read More
- BYU vs No. 18 San Diego State | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisFriday is always the lightest night of college basketball during the regular season, but there’s a very nice matchup this Friday as BYU visits No. 18 San Diego State. The Aztecs will be home favorites on the NCAAB odds for the unusual 2 p.m. ET Pacific start time. How to Bet BYU at San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Read More
- Gonzaga vs BYU NCAAB Odds & Betting Preview19-2 and Top 5 ranked Gonzaga heads to Provo, Utah to battle the Brigham Young Cougars on Thursday, Jan. 31. The Bulldogs haven’t lost since dropping back-to-back games to #1 Tennessee and North Carolina on the road way back in December. Will the Zags come out on top and cover on Thursday night? Or, will BYU hand them a third Read More
- BYU At Gonzaga Odds, Betting Pick & TV InfoWe always tend to measure the greatness of a team in terms of wins and losses, but the reality is that it’s championships that really count. You think of the record breaking Golden State Warriors of last year or the New England Patriots that went unbeaten in the regular season and you often forget about those accomplishments because it was Read More
- Gonzaga At BYU Betting Prediction, Pick & TV InfoThe WCC is not a conference that generally gets a ton of attention in college basketball point spreads, but you can’t help but notice it this season. When the updated rankings were released earlier this week, it was the Gonzaga Bulldogs who had taken over the top spot in the nation. They took advantage of what was a weird turn Read More
- BYU vs Saint Mary’s College Hoops Preview & Free PickIf you live out on the East Coast, you will have the opportunity to ring in the New Year by watching some NCAA Basketball betting action. The BYU Cougars head west to face the Saint Mary’s Gaels at the McKeon Pavilion in Moraga, CA on Thursday, December 31. All the action in this one begins at 11 PM EST on Read More
- March Madness Begins With BYU Favorite Over MississippiMarch Madness is about to begin, and Dayton, Ohio is where the attention of college basketball fans will be focused in Tuesday. That city is home to the First Four games, which includes a match-up between the BYU Cougars and the Ole Miss Rebels, and this is what their NCAAB odds look like: Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 Time: 9:10 Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Utah
NCAA Teams | Division I
BYU Cougars | 2021 March Madness
BYU Cougars | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.