Colorado Buffaloes Odds, Road to the Final Four, Sweet 16 & Elite 8 Line | 2021 March Madness Betting
Colorado Buffaloes Odds, Road to the Final Four, Sweet 16 & Elite 8 Line | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Colorado Buffaloes Headlines
2021 Colorado Buffaloes Headlines, Best Lines
|University||tUniversity of Colorado Boulder|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||CU Events Center||Nickname||Buffaloes|
|Mascot||Ralphie - (live bison), Chip - (costumed mascot)|
#12 Georgetown vs #5 Colorado NCAA Tournament Round 1 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
It’s surprise ACC Tournament champion and No. 12 seed Georgetown against arguably the Pac-12’s best team (but not champion) in No. 5 Colorado in NCAA Tournament first-round action on Saturday from the East Region. The Buffs are favored on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Georgetown vs. Colorado NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 12:15 PM ET
- Where: Hinkle Fieldhouse, Indianapolis
- TV: CBS
- Stream: https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live
- Opening NCAAB Lines: Colorado -5 (total 138)
Last MeetingFirst-ever meeting.
Why Bet on Georgetown? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Former Hoyas legend and Basketball Hall of Famer Patrick Ewing guided his alma mater to the NCAAs after winning four games in four days as a No. 8 seed in the Big East bracket. The Hoyas used a 34-3 run over an 11-minute stretch spanning the first and second halves of the title game against Creighton to blow out the Bluejays and clinch the league’s NCAA Tournament automatic bid.
Georgetown’s appearance in the championship game marked a first in league history for a team that was picked to finish last in the preseason poll. The 25-point victory was the second largest scoring margin in a Big East Championship Game, dating back to 1993 (Seton Hall, 33 points).
The Hoyas are Big East champions for the first time since 2007. They’re dancing for the first time in six years. At 13-12, the Hoyas are an OK team with a great opportunity.
Freshman Dante Harris earned the Dave Gavitt Trophy as the Most Outstanding Player of the Big East Tournament, becoming the 10th Hoya to earn the award and first since Jeff Green in 2007. He averaged 11.8 ppg over four games, going a perfect 10-for-10 from the free throw line, while leading the Hoyas with 13 assists and seven steals
We’ll see if Jahvon Blair (15.8 PPG on the season), Dante Harris (11.1 PPG in the Big East tournament) and their teammates can keep the magic going. For the season, Blair leads the Hoyas in scoring with 15.8 ppg and is one of just four players in the Big East to rank among the top 10 in both scoring (15.8 ppg) and assists (3.8 apg). Sophomore Qudus Wahab has been a different player this month, averaging 14.3 points.
The Hoyas are making their 31st appearance in the NCAA Tournament, and their first since 2015. Georgetown is 48-29 all-time in the tournament, and 18-7 in the first round.
Why Bet on Colorado? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisCoach Tad Boyle’s squad (22-8) has lost just three games since Jan. 30. The Buffaloes didn’t pick up any major nonconference wins and the Pac-12 slate didn’t match what Big 12 and Big Ten teams faced this season, but they ranked in the top three in offensive and defensive efficiency in league play.
McKinley Wright IV is a Top-10 point guard in college basketball and someone who has been waiting for this moment. Colorado blew its Pac-12 title game vs. Oregon State, but don’t let that dissuade you from this team’s ceiling. This is the school’s highest seeding in program history.
Colorado is scoring 73.0 ppg while allowing just 63.3 ppg to opponents. Wright IV, a Bob Cousy Award finalist last season, leads the squad with 15.5 ppg and 5.6 apg. Jeriah Horne (11.4 ppg) and Evan Battey (10.2 ppg) are also in double figures, while Horne is pulling down a team-best 5.8 rpg.
Colorado’s No. 3 seed is its highest since the NCAA began seeding the entire field in 1979. The Buffaloes’ previous best was a No. 8 seed, achieved in their last two appearances (2014 and ’16). The tournament berth is a sweet reward for the Buffs, as no player on CU’s roster has played in an NCAA tourney game.
This year’s tournament will be the fifth NCAA appearance for the Buffs in Boyle’s 11 years in Boulder and 15th overall in program history. It is also the ninth postseason appearance under Boyle in 10 years of postseason opportunities. Prior to 2012, Colorado had advanced to just two NCAA Tournaments in 42 years (1997 and 2003). Colorado has an all-time 10-16 record in the NCAA Tournament, and has won just two NCAA openers in the last 58 years — 1997 vs. Indiana and 2012 vs. UNLV.
The winner will face either No. 4 Florida State or No. 13 UNC-Greensboro on Monday, March 22, in the second round.
- Hoyas are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 neutral site games.
- Hoyas are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 Saturday games.
- Hoyas are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS win.
- Buffaloes are 5-11 ATS in their last 16 neutral site games as a favorite.
- Buffaloes are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 Saturday games.
- Buffaloes are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 NCAA Tournament games.
- Colorado 70, Georgetown 66
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Colorado Buffaloes Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Colorado Buffaloes Game Odds, Buffaloes Live Odds, This Weeks Colorado Buffaloes team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Colorado team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Buffaloes Winning the March Madness, Colorado NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Colorado Buffaloes. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Colorado Buffaloes Today!
- #12 Georgetown vs #5 Colorado NCAA Tournament Round 1 | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt’s surprise ACC Tournament champion and No. 12 seed Georgetown against arguably the Pac-12’s best team (but not champion) in No. 5 Colorado in NCAA Tournament first-round action on Saturday from the East Region. The Buffs are favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Georgetown vs. Colorado NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 12:15 PM ET Where: Read More
- Arizona State vs #24 Colorado | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 24 Colorado is still in the running for the Pac-12 regular-season title, and the Buffs will be home favorites over unranked Arizona State, which has disappointed this season in part due to injuries and COVID. Colorado is a +25000 long shot to win the national title. How to Bet Arizona State at Colorado NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info Read More
- Arizona State vs. Colorado | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisColorado is on the verge of being ranked in the AP Top 25 and the Buffaloes are still in the running for the Pac-12 regular-season title, but they can’t afford a home loss to Arizona State in the late Power 5 game of Thursday night. The Buffs will be solid favorites on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Arizona State Read More
- No. 17 Oregon vs. Colorado | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThere is no football action on Thursday night, but there is late-night basketball from the Pac-12 as No. 17 Oregon, most likely the conference’s best team, visits Colorado. The Ducks will be favored on the NCAAB odds but not by a lot. How to Bet Oregon at Colorado NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 11 PM ET Where: Read More
- California vs Colorado 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & PickThe 24th ranked Colorado Buffaloes will look to take care of business at home when they host the California Golden Bears in a Thursday night pairing of Pac-12 rivals. With both ballclubs looking to record consecutive victories after picking up wins the last time out, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NCAAB Odds in Read More
- Washington State vs Colorado 2020 College Basketball Spread & Game InfoWashington State travels to Colorado a massive underdog. The home team Buffalos award the Cougars 13 points in their Pac 12 throw down on Thursday night. Will Washington State cover the gigantic spread? Or, will Colorado show why they’re a top Pac 12 squad? Check out the college basketball odds, analysis and a free pick for Washington State vs Colorado! Read More
- Prairie View A&M vs Colorado 2019 College Basketball Odds & PredictionWhen it comes to the NCAA basketball tournament, there are a lot of folks who will tell you that success in the tournament is all about landing in a good spot in the bracket. The dark horse teams that always seem to emerge once March Madness begins are very often those that snuck into the top 25 in the national Read More
- Colorado vs Colorado State 2019 College Basketball Odds & Game PreviewWe usually have a pretty good idea about which teams will be occupying the top spots in the college basketball rankings each season, as it tends to be a group of very familiar faces that are among the best in the nation. What is a little less predictable is the teams that will eventually make up the top 25 in Read More
- Colorado vs Kansas 2019 College Basketball Lines & Game PreviewThe goal of every team coming into the new college basketball season is to cut down the nets after winning the National Championship. While March Madness is perhaps the most unpredictable of all the playoffs in the sporting world, success or failure in the tournament often comes down to where a team is ranked once the brackets are released. There Read More
Sports in the State of Colorado
NCAA Teams | Division I
Colorado Buffaloes | 2021 March Madness
Colorado Buffaloes | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.