Iona Gaels Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2020 March Madness Betting
Iona Gaels Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2020 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Iona vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
Despite getting knocked out of the ACC Tournament semis by eventual champion Duke, North Carolina became the third ACC school to get a No. 1 seed in the 2019 NCAA Tournament. The Heels should have little trouble advantage as big March Madness odds favorites on Friday vs. No. 16 Iona.
Iona vs North Carolina 2019 March Madness Odds & Game Info
Tim Cluess expected either a #FirstFour game in Dayton or North Carolina.Why? “I didn’t think we’d play Duke again and I thought the people on the committee have a sense of humor.”Here’s what the @IonaGaelsMBB had to say about the #NCAATournament: https://t.co/rAORFJhDPC pic.twitter.com/aGMzusOgOU— Varsity Insider (@lohudinsider) 18 de marzo de 2019
- When: Friday, 9:20 PM ET
- Where: Nationwide Arena, Columbus, OH
- TV: TNT
- Stream: March Madness Live
- Stream on Reddit: Iona vs North Carolina game link live and available Friday, 8:20 PM ET
- 2019 March Madness Odds: UNC -24.5 (total 166)
Why Bet on Iona?
Iona was the regular-season champion of the MAAC and then beat Monmouth 81-60 to win the conference tournament for a fourth straight season. Iona led by double digits for portions of the first half but entered the locker room with a slimmer 36-30 lead. Then the second half began and the Gaels went into full-throttle mode. Iona outscored Monmouth in the second half 45-30 and a monstrous 20-2 run gave a cushion that’d last till the final buzzer. Iona didn’t make a field goal from 9:16 till 2:40 but nailed free throws down the stretch. The Hawks made just three buckets during the timespan. The Maroon & Gold had 23 points of 15 Monmouth turnovers. Iona had 11 steals.
Junior Asante Gist finished the game with a team-high 22 points. He matched his scoring total in the MAAC semifinal against Siena. Senior Rickey McGill finished his career as the only student-athlete in MAAC history to win four MAAC rings. The MAAC Championship’s Most Valuable Player finished his Maroon & Gold career with a perfect 12-0 record in the conference tournament. McGill, the MAAC’s leader in minutes played, ranks No. 5 in the nation in percentage of minutes played. The Gaels’ point guard has played 93.7% of Iona’s total minutes this season.
Iona was picked to finish third in the MAAC and overcame the late departure of preseason All-MAAC Second Team selection Roland Griffin and an injury to junior transfer and 2017 All-Northeast Conference Second Team honoree Isaiah Still.
Nearly four of every 10 shots for Iona are 3-pointers. And that can make things tricky for a Tim Cluess-led team that shoots about 35 percent from beyond the arc. But E.J. Crawford (17.9 PPG, 39 percent from the 3-point line) and his teammates can be fun to watch.
Iona boasts one of the most balanced lineups in the country. Four players average double figures, led by their lone senior and MAAC tourney MVP McGill. Add in the fact that the Gaels have six legitimate 3-point threats in their lineup and they can be a massive headache for opposing coaches. Iona’s fast-paced style of play lends itself to lapses both in the half court and transition. The Gaels rank 274th (out of 353) in D-I in defensive efficiency and struggle to limit the 3-ball.
- Average Score For: 76.84
- Field Goals: 45.33%
- Three Points: 35.07%
- Free Throws: 74.12%
- Rebounds: 34.41
- Average Score Against: 75.62
- Field Goals: 44.45%
- Three Points: 36.77%
- Free Throws: 68.27%
- Rebounds: 36.50
Why Bet on North Carolina?
UNC’s 74-73 loss to Duke in the ACC Tournament semis was just the second time in 22 games the Tar Heels lost when allowing less than 80 points this season. The Blue Devils scored 50 points in the paint, which equaled the most by an opponent this season (NC State scored 50 of its 96 points in Chapel Hill in the paint in a UNC win).
Carolina’s eight turnovers match UNC’s fewest in a loss this season (also in the home loss to Virginia). Duke overcame a 13-point deficit, which ties UNC’s largest lead in a loss this season. Texas also trailed by 13 (17-4) and came back to win. Carolina shot 39.7 percent from the floor. UNC is 1-4 this season when shooting under 40 percent.
Cameron Johnson led UNC with 23 points. It was his 31st game in double figures and his 10th 20-point game this season. He has led UNC in scoring 13 times, most on the team. Luke Maye had 14 points and a game-high 13 rebounds. It was his 14th double-double this year and the 32nd of his career.
The Tar Heels have earned 17 No. 1 seeds in their NCAA Tournament history, most of any school in the nation. Roy Williams has led his teams to 13 No. 1 seeds, second-most in NCAA history among head coaches. Six of those were at Kansas. The previous seven number-one seeded Carolina teams under Williams have advanced to three national championships, two Final Fours and two regional finals.
If Maye scores 14 more points this season, the Tar Heels will have three 500-point scorers on this year’s team (Johnson and Coby White have already passed that figure). Seven previous UNC teams have had three 500-point scorers in the same season. Three of those won the national title, one finished as the national runner-up, two advanced to the Final Four, and one was eliminated in the regional final.
The Heels are at their best when they’re out and running in transition. Six different players average at least eight points per game, allowing Williams’ guys to withstand the occasional rough night from one of their top scorers. Three of Carolina’s five losses this year came when the Heels were held under 70 points.
Iona and North Carolina have played four times entering Friday’s contest. The Gaels are 1-3 against the Tar Heels all-time. Iona defeated North Carolina on Dec. 27, 2002 at Madison Square Garden as part of the Foot Locker/MSG Holiday Festival, 65-56. The Tar Heels were ranked No. 22 at the time. The winner of Iona versus North Carolina will advance to the second round of the tournament to play either No. 8 Utah State or No. 9 Washington.
- Average Score For: 86.06
- Field Goals: 46.33%
- Three Points: 36.40%
- Free Throws: 74.16%
- Rebounds: 43.55
- Average Score Against: 72.94
- Field Goals: 41.36%
- Three Points: 32.92%
- Free Throws: 68.34%
- Rebounds: 33.85
Iona vs North Carolina March Madness Betting Trends
- Iona is 16-38 ATS in their last 54 non-conference games.
- Iona is 7-17 ATS in their last 24 games following a straight up win of more than 20 points.
- Gaels are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 neutral site games.
- Gaels are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 NCAA Tournament games.
- North Carolina is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS win.
- Tar Heels are 10-3 ATS in their last 13 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Expert March Madness Betting Prediction
UNC 98, Iona 69
2019 March Madness Expert Betting News
- Early 2020 College Basketball Championship Odds – April 9th
- Texas Tech vs Virginia 2019 Men’s College Basketball National Championship Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print Free NCAA Tournament Final Four Bracket PDF Version
- Michigan State 2019 March Madness Final Four Betting Preview
- Virginia 2019 March Madness Final Four Betting Analysis
- Auburn 2019 March Madness Final Four Betting Preview
- Texas Tech 2019 March Madness Final Four Betting Analysis
- 7 Things to Know Before Betting on the 2019 March Madness Final Four
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – April 2nd
- Texas Tech vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Auburn vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Michigan State vs Duke March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Auburn vs Kentucky March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Houston vs Kentucky March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Purdue vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Texas Tech vs Gonzaga March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Over/Under Betting Picks
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 SU Betting Picks
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 ATS Betting Picks
- Sweet 16 Betting Guide 2019 March Madness
- Virginia Tech vs Duke March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Auburn vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- LSU vs Michigan State March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- 2019 March Madness Most Outstanding Players Odds
- Oregon vs Virginia March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Purdue vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Florida State vs Gonzaga March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Texas Tech vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Betting Parlay Picks
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Betting Predictions
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 25th Edition
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- Oklahoma vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- UCF vs Duke March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Washington vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Iowa vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Auburn vs Kansas March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Murray State vs FSU March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Florida vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Maryland vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Wofford vs Kentucky March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Favorites
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Underdogs
- Oregon vs Wisconsin March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Old Dominion vs Purdue March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Murray State vs Marquette March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- New Mexico State vs Auburn March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Underdogs
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Favorites
- Saint Louis vs Virginia Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Sure Winning Picks
Iona Gaels Odds
2020 Iona Gaels Headlines, Best Lines
|Location||New Rochelle, New York|
|Conference||Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Hynes Center|
Iona Gaels Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Iona Gaels Game Odds, Gaels Live Odds, This Weeks Iona Gaels team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Iona team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Gaels Winning the March Madness, Iona NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Iona Gaels. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Iona Gaels Today!
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of New York
NCAA Teams | Division I
2020 March Madness
Iona Gaels | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
Teams Seeded in the 2020 NCAA March Madness Tournament
- 15 Abilene Christian Wildcats
- 11 Arizona State Sun Devils
- 5 Auburn Tigers
- 9 Baylor Bears
- 11 Belmont Bruins
- 6 Buffalo Bulls
- 15 Bradley Braves
- 7 Cincinnati Bearcats
- 15 Colgate Raiders
- 1 Duke Blue Devils
- 16 Fairleigh Dickinson Knights
- 10 Florida Gators
- 4 Florida State Seminoles
- 16 Gardner-Webb Bulldogs
- 14 Georgia State Panthers
- 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs
- 3 Houston Cougars
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 16 Iona Gaels
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 6 Iowa State Cyclones
- 4 Kansas Jayhawks
- 4 Kansas State Wildcats
- 2 Kentucky Wildcats
- 12 Liberty Flames
- 7 Louisville Cardinals
- 3 LSU Tigers
- 5 Marquette Golden Eagles
- 6 Maryland Terrapins
- 2 Michigan State Spartans
- 2 Michigan Wolverines
- 10 Minnesota Golden Gophers
- 5 Mississippi State Bulldogs
- 15 Montana Grizzlies
- 12 Murray State Aggies
- 7 Nevada Wolf Pack
- 12 New Mexico State Aggies
- 1 North Carolina Tar Heels
- 16 North Dakota State Bison
- 13 Northeastern Huskies
- 11 Ohio State Buckeyes
- 9 Oklahoma Sooners
- 14 Old Dominion Monarchs
- 8 Ole Miss Rebels
- 12 Oregon Ducks
- 3 Purdue Boilermakers
- 13 Saint Louis Billikens
- 11 Saint Mary’s Gaels
- 10 Seton Hall Pirates
- 8 Syracuse Orange
- 2 Tennessee Volunteers
- 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders
- 13 UC Irvine Anteaters
- 9 UCF Knights
- 8 Utah State Aggies
- 8 VCU Rams
NCAA Basketball Reviews @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
Quality platform with awesome customer service!
I’ve been using MyBookie for about 8 months and can provide an in-depth review. Please note: I have not used any other sports betting sites to compare. I also tend to bet low stakes. So take that into account.
– Design: From a design perspective, everything is laid out cleanly. The site is a breeze to use on mobile. The sports I wish to bet on are easy to find and categorized well. The estimated payout automatically updates whenever I type in my wager, so it’s nice to know how much I can potentially earn right away. It’s easy to find my active bets. The one thing that isn’t easy to find initially is how to cash out. But once you know it’s on the Deposit Now page, it’s easy to get to.
One annoyance is that I have to login virtually every time I load the site. Checking the “save my information” box just auto-fills my username and password, not actually keeping me logged in, so I still have to wait for it to login. And it can often take several seconds to do so. This isn’t a huge grievance, just something you tend to notice after a while. I wish there was a way to just keep me logged in so I wouldn’t have to go through the process each time.
– Customer Service: The service is pretty amazing. Easily one of the main reasons I would recommend this site to others. There is a chat button on every page and they are active literally at all times of the night. I have also never had to wait more than a few minutes to receive help. Seriously, I know this sounds hard to believe, but I’m blown away. I never would have thought a sportsbook’s customer service would be 10x better than Amazon or my ISP. Sometimes I do have to give redundant or unnecessary information to address a simple question, but it’s a worthy trade-off given the luxury of being able to get my questions answered so easily and quickly. The help database is also cleanly laid out and informative.
– Sports: There is a diverse group of things to bet on. I actually only found this platform because they offered AUDL. I never dreamed I would be able to bet on ultimate frisbee in this lifetime. They also offer live betting, though I imagine that’s probably a staple of most sites. It is true they don’t tend to offer as many player props as other sites, and the props often take a while to be added. But there is enough available to be satisfied.
– The Catch: With all that said… you gotta read the fine print. I wouldn’t touch any of the bonuses or referrals without knowing exactly what I was getting myself into. The process to verify for cashing out is also pretty lengthy. From my perspective, having read everything very carefully, I’ve had no issues with bonuses or cashing out, because I knew exactly what I was getting into. But I could totally see people rushing into a bonus and shooting themselves in the foot, then complaining about the site. The info is all there, you just have to read it.
Full disclosure: I am writing this review because they are offering a free bet to anyone who reviews. However, as best I can tell, they are publishing all of the bad reviews too, which I think is a nice gesture. A lot of companies will only give a reward for a 5-star bet, whereas MyBookie seems to be giving the reward for negative reviews too. I’m rating this 5-stars because I genuinely enjoy the platform, not because I’ve been biased.
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent review with a lot of details that most customers miss(the fine print)! We will share this with all MyBookie Team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!
Great site with accurate and active lines … additional bonus is great customer service
Excellent gamble service
Reliable and fast payouts.