Kansas State Wildcats
Kansas State Wildcats Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Kansas State Wildcats Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
kansas state Schedule
kansas state Standings
kansas state Injuries
Most recent posts
Kansas State Wildcats Headlines
2021 Kansas State Wildcats Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Kansas State University|
|Conference||Big 12 Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Bramlage Coliseum|
|Mascot||Willie the Wildcat|
Kansas State vs #2 Baylor | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Unbeaten Baylor is stream-rolling opponents, but the Bears remain No. 2 in the polls because top-ranked Gonzaga is too. Baylor returns to the court Wednesday in Big 12 action and will be a huge home favorite on the NCAAB odds vs. Kansas State.How to Bet Kansas State at Baylor NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 9 PM ET
- Where: Ferrell Center, Waco
- TV: ESPN2
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Baylor will be heavily favored)
On Dec. 19, Baylor won 100-69 at Kansas State. MaCio Teague had 23 points and 10 rebounds, and Davion Mitchell scored 20 points. Jared Butler had 14 points and 13 assists for his first career double-double with the Bears and Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua scored 13 points. Baylor finished shooting 58% while the Wildcats shot 47%. The Bears made 14 3-pointers while Kansas State connected on six. The Bears shot 64% in the first half, including seven 3-pointers, to lead by 29 at the half. Antonio Gordon led the Wildcats with 23 points on 9-of-9 shooting, and Selton Miguel scored 14 points. Gordon was the eighth player in school history to be perfect from the field with at least nine shots attempted.Why Bet on Kansas State? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
The Wildcats (5-11) lost their sixth in a row Saturday, 69-47 at home to No. 14 West Virginia. The Wildcats had 28 turnovers, the most by a Big 12 team this season and the most in a game under coach Bruce Weber. West Virginia scored 26 points off those mistakes. “That’s the difference in the game,” Weber said. “We have to play stronger, but we got our butts kicked.” It was K-State’s fifth loss in a row by double digits.
The 28 turnovers tied for the sixth-most in school history and the most since turning it over 28 times at Kansas on Feb. 27, 2002. It was the most in a home game since 29 times vs. Long Beach State on Jan. 4, 2000.
K-State did show a spark in the early moments of the second half, closing the gap to 36-28 on a pair of free throws by senior Mike McGuirl with 15:31 to play. However, WVU responded with 8 consecutive points, including back-to-back 3-pointers from senior Taz Sherman, to push the lead back to 16 points just under 2 minutes later and force a timeout by Weber with 13:57 remaining.
The Wildcats could not get any closer than 11 points the rest of the way. K-State was held to a season-low 47 points on 38.1 percent (16-of-42) shooting, including 20 percent (3-of-15) from 3-point range. It was the lowest point total since also scoring 47 against Texas on Jan. 2, 2019. The Wildcats scored just 20 points in the paint, which were the fewest since posting 18 against Colorado on Nov. 27, 2020.
McGuirl was one of two Wildcats in double figures, scoring 15 points on 4-of-9 field goals, including 2-of-5 from 3-point range, to go with a 5-of-6 effort from the free throw line. He also added 4 rebounds and a team-tying 3 assists in 37 minutes of action. Freshman Selton Miguel scored in double digits for the second straight game with 10 points on 3-of-7 shooting to go along with a team-tying 5 rebounds and a team-tying 3 assists.
K-State played with a nearly fully healthy roster for the second straight game, as sophomore Kaosi Ezeagu played a home game for the first time since December 5 with nearly 20 minutes off the bench. Freshman point guard Nijel Pack was cleared but did not play for the fourth straight game. It is thought he will play here.Why Bet on Baylor? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Baylor (14-0) won at Oklahoma State 81-66 on Saturday. Even without freshman Cade Cunningham, the projected No. 1 pick in the 2021 NBA Draft, Oklahoma State led No. 2 Baylor most of the way through the first 28 minutes.
However, then Jared Butler drained three-consecutive 3-pointers in a decisive 19-1 run as the Bears turned a two-point deficit into a 16-point lead and remained undefeated.
“Man, he’s ridiculous,” junior point guard Davion Mitchell said of Butler, who had 22 points and six assists, connecting on all five of his second-half attempts from 3-point range. “He can really play the game of basketball, and he’s not cocky about it. When he was making those shots, he was telling us, good pass. He cared about his teammates more than himself.”
While Butler recorded his 15th career 20-point game and moved to 28th on Baylor’s all-time scoring list with 1,067 points, senior forward Mark Vital was a near-perfect 8-of-9 from the floor and finished with a career-high 19 points. He scored more second-half points (12) than his previous season high (9).
Baylor, which had never trailed by more than four points all year, got down by as many as nine in the first half and faced just its second halftime deficit. The Bears led for just 15:42 of the game. MaCio Teague was a team best +19 while on the court. He played only 13-minutes in the first half due to some foul trouble. Teague had 8 points, 3 rebounds, and 2 blocks.
Butler was named NCAA National Player of the Week, Naismith Trophy Player of the Week and Big 12 Conference Player of the Week on Monday He averaged 26.0 points and 7.0 assists, while shooting 66.7 percent (18-27) from the field, including 81 percent (13-16) from the 3-point line.
Butler leads the Big 12 in steals (2.3), 3-point percentage (.494) and 3-pointers made (2.9), ranks third in scoring (17.1), second in assists (5.4), second in field goal percentage (.503) and sixth in assist-to-turnover ratio (1.90). He’s tied for the Big 12 lead with four games of 20-plus points in conference play and ranks second in the league with five 20-point games on the season.Expert Prediction
- Baylor 80, Kansas State 55
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Kansas State Wildcats Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Kansas State Wildcats Game Odds, Wildcats Live Odds, This Weeks Kansas State Wildcats team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Kansas State team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Wildcats Winning the March Madness, Kansas State NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Kansas State Wildcats. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Kansas State Wildcats Today!
- Kansas State vs #2 Baylor | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisUnbeaten Baylor is stream-rolling opponents, but the Bears remain No. 2 in the polls because top-ranked Gonzaga is too. Baylor returns to the court Wednesday in Big 12 action and will be a huge home favorite on the NCAAB odds vs. Kansas State. How to Bet Kansas State at Baylor NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9 PM Read More
- Kansas State vs #4 Texas | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisAfter facing ranked teams in three of their past four games, the No. 4 Texas Longhorns catch a bit of a breather on Saturday when they host a struggling Kansas State team in Big 12 action. Texas will be a heavy favorite on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Kansas State at Texas NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Oklahoma vs No. 6 Kansas | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisOklahoma almost never wins at Kansas in college basketball, and the sixth-ranked Jayhawks will be sizable favorites on the NCAAB odds for Saturday’s Big 12 nationally televised matchup. How to Bet Oklahoma at Kansas NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 4:30 PM ET Where: Allen Fieldhouse TV: CBS Stream: CBS Sports app Radio:com Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Kansas Read More
- UC Irvine vs Kansas State March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & PredictionLooking for a chic upset pick in the first round of the 2019 NCAA Tournament? No. 13 UC Irvine could be just the ticket against No. 4 Kansas State in South Region action Friday, especially if the Wildcats are without one of their best players in Dean Wade – which they might be. They are still Mybookie Sportsbook favorites in Read More
- Teams That Are Already Locks for 2019 March MadnessWe are now just about three weeks away from Selection Sunday, which means that it’s time to start thinking about 2019 March Madness and brackets. We will not know for sure how those brackets will look until the selection committee announces all 68 teams, but we do have a solid idea of which teams will definitely be in. There are, Read More
- Kansas State vs Kansas NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Pick12th-ranked Kansas Jayhawks might have the higher national ranking (why?), but the Jayhawks will be in all-out ‘desperation mode’ when they host the visiting 23rd-ranked Kansas State Wildcats in a huge Big 12 battle that will go a long way toward determining the winner of this year’s conference crown. Download Our Exclusive 2019 March Madness Bracket now! If you’re looking Read More
- 2018 March Madness Elite 8 Prediction: Over/Under Total PicksWith Saturday’s pair of matchups set and just over 48 hours away from getting started, now is a perfect time for a pair of total picks for all of you Over/Under 2018 March Madness Elite 8 betting enthusiasts. Let’s get started with Saturday’s opening matchup between two national championship hopefuls that no one had made it this far, so be Read More
- 2018 March Madness Sweet 16 Straight Up Betting PicksWith the 2018 March Madness producing some of the wildest results we’ve seen in quite some time, college basketball betting enthusiasts everywhere need to know what can be deemed as some ‘safe’ picks as we get set for the upcoming Sweet 16. Thankfully, I’ve got the bases covered with a trio of sweet, straight-up picks on three Sweet 16 matchups Read More
- 2018 March Madness Betting Predictions: Sweet 16After a wild opening week, we are down to the Sweet 16 in the college basketball tournament. It has been one of the more memorable affairs to date, with the top teams dropping like flies, including a #1 team, Virginia, going out in the opening round for the first time in tournament history. The upsets have busted a ton of Read More
- 2018 March Madness Betting Predictions for Five Bubble Teams
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 12th Edition
- How to Bet Kansas at Kansas State NCAA Basketball Odds & Game Info
- March Madness 2017 Bracket Predictions For Bubble Teams
- Updated NCAAB Championship Odds
- NCAAB Online Odds Coaches Hot Seat Rumors
Sports in the State of Kansas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Kansas State Wildcats | 2021 March Madness
Kansas State Wildcats | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.