Memphis Tigers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Memphis Tigers Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Memphis Tigers Headlines
2021 Memphis Tigers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Memphis|
|Conference||American Athletic Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
Cincinnati vs Memphis 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & Prediction
Wichita State leads the American Athletic Conference, but Cincinnati and No. 22 Memphis are just one game back in the loss column as Cincinnati vs Memphis meet on Thursday night for the first time this season in a national TV game. The Tigers are favored on the Mybookie noreferrer”>NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Cincinnati vs Memphis College Basketball Odds & Game Info
- When: Thursday, 7 PM ET
- Where: FedExForum, Memphis
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- Radio: SiriusXM
- College Basketball Odds: Memphis -5 (Total 141)
Cincinnati vs Memphis Last SeasonThe Bearcats won both meetings in 2018-19, with the one in Memphis a final score of 69-64. Jarron Cumberland scored 17 points and keyed a late rally for UC. Justin Jenifer scored 14 and Tre Scott finished with 13 points and nine rebounds. The Bearcats struggled with poor shooting and the pace of the game early.
The Memphis lead reached 11 early in the second half before Cincinnati found its rhythm. Cincinnati won the boards 38-32, including 14 from the offensive glass, leading to 12 second-chance points. Jeremiah Martin led Memphis with 26 points, converting 8 of 14 from 3-point range. Kyvon Davenport added 12 points and 10 rebounds, while Mike Parks Jr. finished with 11 points.
Cincinnati leads 46-33 overall, but the Tigers lead 22-15 in Memphis. UC has won the past six in the series.
Why Bet on Cincinnati?The Bearcats (10-6, 3-1 AAC) won their second in a row Saturday, 68-54 at Central Florida. The Bearcats have won three of their last four games and have outscored opponents by 44 points in the second half of the last two games. Trevon Scott recorded 14 points and 11 rebounds and Keith Williams had 16 points and six rebounds for Cincinnati. Chris Vogt added 13 points and Jarron Cumberland had six assists. It was UC’s first true road win of the season.
Cumberland is averaging 14.2 points and 5.8 assists while shooting 49 percent (25 of 51) from the floor and 45.0 percent (9 of 20) from 3-point range over the last five games.
Big NumbersScott was named to the AAC Honor Roll for last week, when he averaged 12.0 points, 10.0 rebounds 4.0 steals and 3.0 assists in the two wins. Since the start of AAC play, Scott ranks among the league leaders in seven categories: steals (first at 3.0), rebounds (third at 9.8), defensive rebounds (third at 7.8), field goal percentage (fourth at .600), assists (sixth at 4.3), assist-to-turnover ratio (eighth at 1.9) and blocks (tied for 12th at 1.0) entering the week. He has led the Bearcats in rebounding in 10 games in 2019-20, pulling down as many as 10 boards in seven contests.
Chris Vogt ranks second in the nation (behind Kansas’ Udoka Azubuike [.783]) and first in the AAC, shooting 70.5 percent (91 of 129) from the field this season. During AAC play, Vogt is shooting 78.4 percent (29 of 37) from the floor.
Coach John Brannen is in his first season at Cincinnati. He replaced Mick Cronin, who took the UCLA job this offseason. The Bearcats are AAC leaders in scoring defense (1st at 56.2), scoring margin (1st at +14.0), field goal percentage defense (1st at .366), 3-point field goal percentage defense (1st at .217) and rebounding defense (1st at 28.5).
- Total Score: 73.00
- Field Goal Percentage: 45.23
- Three-Point Percentage: 31.06
- Free Throw Percentage: 67.05
- Total Rebounds: 38.31
- Total Score: 65.94
- Field Goal Percentage: 39.72
- Three-Point Percentage: 30.98
- Free Throw Percentage: 74.39
- Total Rebounds: 32.94
Why Bet on Memphis?The Tigers (13-3, 2-1 AAC) snapped a two-game losing streak with a 68-64 win at South Florida on Sunday. David Collins led USF with 24 points, but the Bulls missed nine of 10 shots after the junior guard’s dunk capped an 8-0 spurt that gave South Florida its biggest lead of the day at 14 points in the second half.
Precious Achiuwa’s three-point play gave Memphis its first lead since midway through the first half, and the 6-foot-9 freshman from Queens, New York, put the Tigers ahead for good, 63-61, on a dunk with 1:40 remaining. The Tigers made five of eight free throws in the final 70 seconds to preserve the win. Achiuwa’s free throw with 4.4 seconds left gave the UofM a four-point cushion. The Tigers shot 57 percent in the second half and out-rebounded the Bulls, 35-24. That combination allowed the UofM to overcome 22 turnovers.
New WeaponsFreshman center Malcolm Dandridge made the first start of his career, and sophomore point guard Alex Lomax made his first start of the season. Lomax scored only four points in 29 minutes, but had seven assists (one off his career high) and tied a career-best with five steals.
Memphis continues its quest for its first NCAA Tournament bid in six seasons thanks to Achiuwa’s reliability every game out. He averaged 22.0 points, 11.5 rebounds and 4.5 blocks in a 1-1 week for the Tigers. Achiuwa was efficient, making 17 of his 29 shots across the two games. He’s had a double-double in five straight games and has nine overall. Achiuwa also has won the American Athletic Conference Freshman Player of the Week four times this season, including last week. He also has been named to the Wooden Award Midseason Watch List. Achiuwa is the only player in the American Athletic Conference averaging a double-double.
The Tigers have been impressive on the defensive end. They lead the conference and are ranked second nationally in field goal percentage defense (35 percent). Memphis also is tied for the conference lead in steals (8.9) and is second in blocked shots (6.9).
- Total Score: 77.81
- Field Goal Percentage: 46.56
- Three-Point Percentage: 33.66
- Free Throw Percentage: 67.44
- Total Rebounds: 42.25
- Total Score: 63.25
- Field Goal Percentage: 35.26
- Three-Point Percentage: 29.60
- Free Throw Percentage: 66.96
- Total Rebounds: 35.06
Cincinnati vs Memphis College Basketball Betting Trends
- Bearcats are 18-2 SU in their last 20 games played in January
- Bearcats are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cincinnati’s last 5 games
- Tigers are 15-1 SU in their last 16 games at home
- Tigers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Thursday
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Memphis’ last 9 games against an opponent in the American Athletic conference
Expert Final Score Prediction for Cincinnati vs MemphisCincinnati 68 – Memphis 73
Memphis Tigers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Memphis Tigers Game Odds, Tigers Live Odds, This Weeks Memphis Tigers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Memphis team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Tigers Winning the March Madness, Memphis NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Memphis Tigers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Memphis Tigers Today!
- Cincinnati vs Memphis 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & PredictionWichita State leads the American Athletic Conference, but Cincinnati and No. 22 Memphis are just one game back in the loss column as Cincinnati vs Memphis meet on Thursday night for the first time this season in a national TV game. The Tigers are favored on the Mybookie NCAAB odds. How to Bet Cincinnati vs Memphis College Basketball Odds & Read More
- Memphis vs Wichita State 2020 College Basketball Lines, Game Info & Analysis12-2 Memphis battles 13-1 Wichita State in a huge game at Charles Koch Arena in Wichita, Kansas, on Thursday night. The Tigers and Shockers both rank in the Top 25. They’re also a couple of the highest-scoring teams in college hoops. Will Memphis pull off the road upset? Or, will Wichita State take it to the Tigers? Check out the Read More
- Memphis vs Tennessee 2019 College Basketball Spread & Game PreviewAnnual bragging rights in the Volunteer State are on the line Saturday afternoon when No. 13 Memphis visits “Big Brother” and No. 19 Tennessee in non-conference college basketball action. Very rare these schools meet when both are ranked. UT will be a home favorite on the Mybookie NCAAB odds. How to Bet Memphis vs Tennessee College Basketball Spread & Game Read More
- Georgia vs Tennessee NCAAB Lines & Betting PickGeorgia travels to Knoxville to battle #3 Tennessee on the hardcourt this Saturday, Jan. 5. The Bulldogs are 8-4, but Tennessee is one of their first SEC battles. A win over the Vols should turn some heads. Can the Bulldogs pull off the upset? Or will Tennessee punish Georgia? Georgia vs Tennessee NCAAB Lines & Betting Pick Teamwork & togetherness Read More
- Samford vs Tennessee NCAA Basketball Odds & Expert PickCould be a bit of a trap game on Wednesday for No. 3 Tennessee as the Vols welcome a pretty good Samford side (relatively speaking) from the Southern Conference. The Vols are off a big game at rival Memphis and ahead of a tougher test vs. Wake Forest. They are still huge NCAA Basketball Betting favorites here. How to Bet Read More
- Gonzaga vs. FSU 2018 March Madness Preview & PickFourth-seeded Gonzaga, the defending national runner-up, was expected to return to the Sweet 16 this season. No. 9 Florida State, of the ACC, was not. But the Seminoles are a deep group capable of the upset as the teams meet in the West Region Thursday night for a spot in the Elite Eight. Who will the March Madness betting pick Read More
- Radford vs. Villanova NCAA Basketball Game InfoNo chance, right? No way that top-seeded Villanova is upset by the First Four winner Radford. Can’t happen! Probably not and the Wildcats will be huge NCAA Basketball betting favorites to reach the Round of 32. Radford vs. Villanova NCAA Basketball Betting Preview & Game Info Radford Earns First Ever @marchmadness Tournament Victory ➡ https://t.co/jvO2mtChUQ#Time2Dance #BigSouthMBB #OwnYourColors pic.twitter.com/wHSPR6zgIq — Radford Read More
- Betting Trends & Stats That Could Help Predict 2018 March MadnessMarch Madness is right around the corner, frankly the only time that most casual bettors care about college basketball. If I knew which team was going to win the national title, I’d probably not tell you, bet it myself and go retire on a yacht. Sadly, I don’t know but here are some March Madness betting trends to keep in Read More
- Gonzaga vs North Carolina 2017 National Championship Odds, Preview & PickIt’s a chalk national championship game on Monday night as No. 1 Gonzaga looks for the first championship in school history but is a slight College Basketball betting underdog against fellow No. 1 seed North Carolina, which tries for the sixth title in its history. Gonzaga vs North Carolina 2017 National Championship Odds, Preview & Pick When: Monday, April 3, 9:20 Read More
- Memphis Vs SMU Betting Odds, Pick & TV Info
- SMU vs Memphis NCAAB Odds Preview
- Updated NCAAB Championship Odds
- Memphis Tigers Vs SMU Mustangs Odds and Betting Preview
- Ole Miss vs Memphis College Hoops Odds Preview
- Tom Crean and Other Coaches on the Early 2015-16 NCAAB Betting Season Hot Seat
- Sep 16 College Hoops Odds Rumors Of The Week
Sports in the State of Tennessee
NCAA Teams | Division I
Memphis Tigers | 2021 March Madness
Memphis Tigers | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.