Nevada Wolf Pack
Nevada Wolf Pack Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Nevada Wolf Pack Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Nevada Wolf Pack Headlines
2021 Nevada Wolf Pack Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Nevada, Reno|
|Conference||Mountain West Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Lawlor Events Center|
|Mascot||Alphie, Wolfie Jr. and Luna|
Loyola (Md) vs. Colgate Patriot League Final | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Sunday is Selection Sunday for the NCAA Tournament and the day’s first automatic bid will go to the winner of the Patriot League Tournament title game between ninth-seeded Loyola (Md.) and No. 2 Colgate, which will be a huge home favorite on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Lowell (Md.) vs. Colgate NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Sunday, noon ET
- Where: Cotterell Court, Hamilton, NY
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Colgate will be heavy favorite)
They didn’t play this season. In the 2019-20 season, they split. The one at Colgate was an easy 92-70 win for the Raiders. Leading 40-32 at halftime, Colgate put up 52 second-half points, sinking 10 of its 16 3-pointers in the final period. In fact, 10 of 15 made baskets were from distance. The Raiders were 16-for-39 from behind the arc for the game to Loyola’s 6-of-24. Colgate has won seven of the past 10 in the series overall.
Why Bet on Loyola (Md.)? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Greyhounds (6-10) are definitely not supposed to be here as the No. 9 seed upset both Navy and Army to reach their first-ever Patriot League title game. Those were no flukes, either, as Loyola led wire-to-wire against regular-season champion Navy and on Wednesday vs. Army.
Loyola made a season-high 10 3-pointers, including four of its first five as it took a 19-5 lead early vs. Army in that 67-63 win. Santi Aldama scored a career-high 33 points and had his ninth double-double of the season with 12 rebounds. Fellow sophomore Cam Spencer scored 16 points and grabbed seven rebounds, both season-highs.
Aldama made 13 of 15 shots from the field, 5 of 6 from 3-point range. His 86.7 percent from the field on Wednesday is the second-best outing by a Loyola player with 10 or more made field goals. The 13 field goals made set a Patriot League record for makes in a semifinal game. Spencer, meanwhile made 6 of 10 shots, 3 of 4 from behind the arc, as Loyola shot 50 percent (26 of 52) for the game.
Aldama is the only player in NCAA Division I this season to average more than 18 points, nine rebounds, two assists and 1.5 blocks per game and one of three players who is averaging 20 or more points and 10-plus rebounds per game.
The sophomore is averaging 21.8 points, 10.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.8 blocks per game through 15 outings. If his stats hold average out for the remainder of the season, he would be the only player in Patriot League history with those numbers in a season. Spencer, meanwhile, missed the season’s first 12 games recovering from off-season surgery, but has been tremendous since returning. He’s averaging 11.8 points and 5.0 rebounds in four games.
Loyola became the first No. 9 seed to advance to the Patriot League title game since Holy Cross accomplished the feat in 2016, on their way to a title. The Greyhounds last played for a League title and an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament as members of the MAAC in 2012. They defeated Fairfield to make the program’s second trip to The Big Dance.
Why Bet on Colgate? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisIt might surprise you to learn that Colgate (13-1) is ranked No. 8 in the NCAA NET ratings – in the entire country! The NET rankings, introduced in 2018-19, are determined by using a formula that takes into account who teams beat and lose to, where those games take place (home, away, neutral) and how well teams play against given opponents.
The only loss for the Raiders, who only played conference games, was 75-73 vs. Army on Jan. 3.
Colgate advanced to this tournament final by destroying a good Bucknell team 105-75 on Wednesday. Colgate became the first team in Patriot League history to reach four consecutive championship games. And for the third straight year, the title game runs through Hamilton, N.Y.
The Raiders’ 105 points were the most scored in Patriot League tournament history – in any round – besting their own record of 104 against Army in the first round in 1997. Colgate’s 12th straight win is the longest win streak in program history, eclipsing the 2018-19 team’s 11 straight wins, which carried the Raiders to their first title in 23 years.
Sophomore forward Keegan Records scored a career-high 21 points and grabbed eight rebounds. Senior guard Jordan Burns, the Patriot League Player of the Year, added 18 points and a game-high seven assists to lead the Raiders. All-League junior guards Nelly Cummings and Tucker Richardson contributed 14 and 11 points, respectively. Richardson added nine rebounds, five assists and three steals. Colgate shot 52.6 percent (41-for-78) from the floor and 57.9 percent (11-for-19) from beyond the arc.
Burns is the star as he already is the school’s all-time assist leader and ranks fifth in 3-point field goals made, seventh in scoring, and ninth in steals. He is Colgate’s second Player of the Year in the last four years after going over two decades without the top honor. Burns is closing in on becoming the second payer in Patriot League history with 1,600 points and 500 assists.
- Colgate 83, Loyola (Md.) 70
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Nevada Wolf Pack Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Nevada Wolf Pack Game Odds, Wolf Pack Live Odds, This Weeks Nevada Wolf Pack team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Nevada team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Wolf Pack Winning the March Madness, Nevada NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Nevada Wolf Pack . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Nevada Wolf Pack Today!
- Fresno State vs Nevada | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThere’s late-night college basketball action from the Mountain West as two conference contenders face off on national television as Fresno State visits Nevada in their first meeting of the season. The Wolf Pack will be favored on the NCAAB odds. How to Bet Fresno State at Nevada NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 11 PM ET Where: Lawlor Read More
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart PicksWhether you plan on backing a couple of the top favorites to win the 2019 March Madness tournament or a team that may be more dark horse title contender, the expert college basketball betting analysis that you’re about to get is going to help you identify the handful of teams that I believe are looking like some of the best Read More
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19thWhether you like one of the top favorites, a middle-of-the-pack contender or a straight-up longshot, to win the 2019 March Madness national championship tournament, the expert college hoops insight that you’re about to get on the most recent College Basketball Championship futures odds to win it all this season is going to both, inform and entertain. Download Our Exclusive 2019 Read More
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting PreviewOkay March Madness betting faithful…it’s that time of year again when college hoops takes center stage in the nation’s collective betting consciousness worth its annual March Madness national basketball championship tournament. Download Our Exclusive 2019 March Madness Bracket now! Better yet, you’re going to get a bunch of eye-opening March Madness insight on a handful of first round matchups that Read More
- Odds of Picking a Perfect 2019 March Madness BracketPicking every matchup correctly in a March Madness bracket happens every year, but the odds are prohibitive. According to mathematicians in the past, the odds of picking a perfect bracket are 1 in 9,223,372,036,854,775,808. That’s one in about 9.2 quintillion. Duke mathematics professor Jonathan Mattingly, before the 2018 March Madness, pointed out that no 16-seed had ever beaten a 1-seed, Read More
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & PredictionPerhaps the best team you haven’t watched this season in NCAA basketball and it’s probably the best in the odds to win March Madness? That would be No. 6 Nevada of the Mountain West Conference as the Wolf Pack has just one loss all season and can inch closer to winning the regular-season conference title as a short college basketball Read More
- NCAA Bracketology: Predicting 2019 March Madness Field With a month left in the NCAA College Basketball Regular Season, it’s time to get our bracketology on! Bracketology has become both a science and art. You’ve got to know the stats, but you’ve also got to get into the Selection Committee’s collective head. Check out March Madness betting predictions for the Top 4 seeds in each region! And also, Read More
- How to Bet 2019 March Madness TournamentMarch is just about here, which means we should have already turned our attention to NCAA Men’s College Basketball Championship futures. The Duke Blue Devils, led by likely player of the year Zion Williamson, has separated from the pack. But, are the Blue Devils worth backing at the low odds? Check out current 2019 college basketball championship odds along with Read More
- Nevada vs Colorado State NCAA Basketball Lines & PredictionWhen you think of conferences that are synonymous with great college basketball teams, it is usually the ACC or the PAC-12 that comes to mind first. After all, those two conferences have combined to deliver 29 champions over the years. In the current conference set-up, there have been 10 different conferences that have delivered at least one champion, but the Read More
- Colorado State at Nevada NCAA Basketball Spread & Analysis
- Updated 2019 NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – January 14th Edition
- San Jose State vs Nevada NCAAB Spread & Game Info
- Top NCAAB Betting Picks for the Week – December 3rd Edition
- Updated NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – March 21
- Expert ATS Picks for 2018 March Madness Sweet 16
- 2018 March Madness: Loyola-Chicago vs. Nevada
- 2018 March Madness Sweet 16 Underdogs Analysis
- Expert Parlay Picks for 2018 March Madness Sweet 16
- 2018 March Madness Betting Predictions: Sweet 16
- Expert 2018 March Madness Betting Preview First Round
- Six Teams Peaking as Profitable 2018 March Madness Picks
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 12th Edition
- Early NCAAB Championship Betting Predictions – January 16th Edition
- Nevada Vs Iowa State Pick, Prediction & TV Info
- March Madness 2017 First Round Betting Underdogs
Sports in the State of Nevada
Professional and NCAA Teams
Nevada Wolf Pack | 2021 March Madness
Nevada Wolf Pack | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.