Ole Miss Rebels
Ole Miss Rebels Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Ole Miss Rebels Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
ole miss Schedule
ole miss Standings
ole miss Injuries
Most recent posts
Ole Miss Rebels Headlines
2021 Ole Miss Rebels Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Mississippi|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||The Pavilion at Ole Miss|
|Mascot||Tony the Landshark|
South Carolina vs Ole Miss SEC Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Huge game for sixth-seeded Ole Miss in the second round of the SEC Tournament on Thursday against No. 11 South Carolina as the Rebels are right on the NCAA Tournament bubble, so an upset loss to the Gamecocks would be devastating. Ole Miss is favored, however, on the NCAAB odds and is +2000 to win the SEC Tournament while USC is +15000.
How to Bet South Carolina vs. Ole Miss NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 9 PM ET
- Where: Bridgestone Arena, Nashville
- TV: SEC Network
- Stream: ESPN app
- Radio: Tunein.com
- Opening NCAAB Lines: Ole Miss -7
On Feb. 13, South Carolina hosted Ole Miss and lost 81-74. Devontae Shuler had a career-high 31 points for the Rebels – he’s from the state of South Carolina. Romello White finished with 14 points (5 of 9 FG) and five boards, while KJ Buffen added 12 points and four boards coming off the bench. Ole Miss shot 50 percent (22 of 44) from the floor as a unit and scored a season-high 34 points from the free throw line on 44 attempts. Ole Miss leads the series 22-20.
Why Bet on South Carolina? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
This could be the final game as South Carolina coach for Frank Martin with his team a disappointing 6-14 overall. The Cocks lost their regular-season finale 92-64 at Kentucky on Saturday. Martin currently has two years left on his current contract. Martin hasn’t had any discussions with the Gamecocks’ administration about his contract status yet, which isn’t atypical. Those talks, he said, usually come after the season ends. Martin is set to earn $3.2 million in 2021-22 and $3.3 million in 2022-23. This will not be the first time he has coached with two year left on his contract at South Carolina.
Martin’s had success at South Carolina, taking the Gamecocks to their first tournament in 13 years with the team’s run to the Final Four in 2017, but hasn’t been back to the dance since then. South Carolina hasn’t made the NIT since that run, either. This season has resulted in three separate pauses in team activity due to covid-19 health and safety protocols, most of which took away the entire month of December. Seven games were canceled as a result. Martin has tested positive twice since last May.
Junior guard AJ Lawson was named Second Team All-SEC. It is the second-career postseason honor for Lawson, who was named to the All-Freshman Team in 2019. > Lawson enters SEC Tournament action this week averaging a team high 16.9 points per game, while also collecting 4.1 rebounds, dishing out 1.3 assists and collecting 1.5 steals per game. His points per game rank fourth in the SEC (overall games), and his steals per outing is tied for 10th in the league.
Lawson has made his mark beyond the arc this season, as his 35.6 percent from range is second in the league, and his 163 career 3-pointers ranks eighth in Carolina history.
South Carolina is 21-28 (.428) all-time in SEC Tournament games entering the 2021 event. Carolina’s last Tournament win came in 2018, posting an 85-84 win over Ole Miss in the opening round. Carolina owns a 5-4 advantage in Tournament matchups vs. the Rebels.
Why Bet on Ole Miss? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Rebels are 15-10 overall and 10-8 in the SEC and generally considered among the “last 4 out” for the NCAA Tournament, so they can’t lose this game.
They closed the regular season with a 56-46 home win over Vanderbilt on Saturday, leading by as many as 25. Jarkel Joiner scored a team-high 15 points to pace Ole Miss on the offensive end. White also reached double figures with 11 points, adding four rebounds as well as two blocks. Freshman Matthew Murrell tallied eight points, tying his most in an SEC game, to go along with four rebounds and two steals.
Ole Miss held the Commodores to 46 points, their lowest output in the series since Jan. 21, 1981 (Ole Miss won 46-44 in Oxford). The Rebels improved to 11-0 this season when keeping opponents under 40 percent from the floor. Ole Miss held an opponent to 50 points or less for the sixth time this season. The Rebels have limited four SEC opponents to 50 points or less for the first time since 1948.
Devontae Shuler earned First Team All-SEC honors by the conference coaches. He paces the team with 15.6 points per game, and his 3.3 assists per game are also a team high. Shuler is one of only two players in the SEC to rank in the conference’s top 10 in scoring (10th), assists (8th) and steals (9th); Vanderbilt’s Scotty Pippen Jr. is the other player.
Ole Miss led the SEC in scoring defense (65.4), rebounding defense (31.7), defensive rebounding percentage (.721) and offensive rebounding percentage (.341) during conference play.
Kermit Davis has won four conference tournament championships as a head coach but none at Ole Miss.
- Ole Miss 72, South Carolina 68
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Ole Miss Rebels Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Ole Miss Golden Rebels Game Odds, Golden Rebels Live Odds, This Weeks Ole Miss Golden Rebels team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Ole Miss team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Golden Rebels Winning the March Madness, Ole Miss NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Ole Miss Golden Rebels . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Ole Miss Golden Rebels Today!
- South Carolina vs Ole Miss SEC Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisHuge game for sixth-seeded Ole Miss in the second round of the SEC Tournament on Thursday against No. 11 South Carolina as the Rebels are right on the NCAA Tournament bubble, so an upset loss to the Gamecocks would be devastating. Ole Miss is favored, however, on the NCAAB odds and is +2000 to win the SEC Tournament while USC Read More
- Kentucky vs Tennessee NCAA Basketball Odds & Expert PickIt’s arguably the game of the year in the SEC’s regular season on Saturday when No. 4 Kentucky visits No. 7 Tennessee. The winner still has a great shot at the conference’s regular-season title, although LSU is also right there and holds the tiebreaker over both. Let’s take a look at the NCAAB odds for this encounter. How to Bet Read More
- Tennessee at Ole Miss NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game InfoThe mark of a good team is not always about how many games you can win in a row. More often than not, the best teams show what they are really made of the moment they have to face some level of adversity. If you crumble after taking a tough defeat, it makes you wonder how that team is going Read More
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble TeamsNow’s the time for bubble teams to either step it up or go and hide in the shadows. Certain bubble teams will almost assuredly make it to the NCAA Tournament, meaning they probably were never bubble teams to begin with. However, many other teams are legit bubble squads that might get left out if they don’t step it up in Read More
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 4thIf Michigan State coach Tom Izzo is to reach an eighth career Final Four, it will be without one of his best players. Junior guard and team captain Joshua Langford has been ruled out the rest of the season – he was originally injured in late December. Langford was averaging 15.0 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 2.3 assists before the injury. Read More
- Auburn vs Texas A&M NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick#12 ranked Auburn heads to College Station, Texas, to take on SEC rival Texas A&M on Wednesday, January 16. The Tigers have played about as well as any team in the conference. Can they thump the Aggies as a road favorite? Or, will A&M prove best on their court? Auburn vs Texas A&M NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick Time to Read More
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks & Predictions – February 5th EditionA bad season just got worse for Colorado State, which is near the cellar of the Mountain West Conference. Larry Eustachy might have coached his final game there as has been placed on administrative leave amid an internal investigation into his conduct with players and other staff members. It marks the second time in four years that Colorado State officials Read More
- Florida at Auburn Odds, Prediction & TV InfoThe University of Florida hasn’t made the NCAA Tournament the past two years but that’s going to change next month. The No. 17 Gators could potentially get as high as a No. 2 seed in the Big Dance if they win the SEC — and they are tied for the conference lead. UF could be looking at a bit of Read More
- Updated NCAAB Championship OddsWith elite, nationally-ranked title contending teams getting routinely beaten this season, the big question heading into the new week is whether or there are any ‘real’ favorites to win this year’s quickly approaching March Madness basketball tournament. Thanks to this expert analysis on the latest online sportsbook odds to win the NCAAB Championship, you’re going to find out. Now, let’s Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Mississippi
NCAA Teams | Division I
Ole Miss Rebels | 2021 March Madness
University of Mississippi Rebels | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.