South Carolina vs Tennessee NCAA Basketball Odds & Expert Pick
Will the University of Tennessee lose again this regular season? The top-ranked Volunteers remain unbeaten in the SEC and carry a school-record winning streak into Wednesday’s game against South Carolina. UT is heavily favored at MyBookie Sportsbook to keep rolling.
How to Bet South Carolina vs Tennessee NCAA Basketball Odds & Game Info
Hassani Gravett making a 💪 case for @SEC Sixth Man of the Year. His number’s through 10 league games ⤵️• 11.8 ppg • 21-of-48 from distance (43.8%) 👌 • 88.5% at the FT line 👊 • 30.2 minutes per game ⛹️♂️ • Carolina 6-0 when he scores 10+ 💯#Gamecocks🐔🏀 pic.twitter.com/W7guEejiBx — Michael DeBates (@mdebates) 11 de febrero de 2019
- When: Wednesday, 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Thompson-Boling Arena
- TV: SEC Network
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- Radio: TuneIn/NCAAB
- NCAA Basketball Odds: Tennessee Volunteers -15.5 (Total 154)
UT leads 1-0, winning 92-70 in Columbia on Jan. 29. Admiral Schofield scored scoring 20 of his 24 points in the second half to lead Tennessee. The Vols saw a double-digit lead cut to 60-58 with 13 minutes to play, but Jordan Bone scored five straight points and Schofield closed an 11-3 spurt with a 3-pointer to put Tennessee ahead 71-61.
Grant Williams added 23 points and Bone had 19 points and nine assists. Tennessee played without guard Jordan Bowden due to injury. Chris Silva had 28 points — only six the second half — and 10 rebounds for South Carolina, which fell to 1-13 all-time against No. 1 opponents.
Why Bet on South Carolina?
USC comes off a 77-65 home win over Arkansas on Saturday. The Gamecocks remain the SEC’s biggest surprise in fourth place after going 5-8 in nonconference play. Arkansas staged a big rally to take a 61-59 lead with six minutes left. But freshmen AJ Lawson and Keyshawn Bryant and senior Chris Silva helped South Carolina end the game on an 18-4 run. The Gamecocks made 16 of their last 22 shots. Arkansas forced 21 turnovers and had 13 steals but South Carolina neutralized its poor ball-handling by making 10 of 15 3-pointers.
Lawson finished with 24, one-point shy of matching his career-high. His eight field goals matched a career high for the fourth time and his four 3s marked a new career high. Lawson also had seven rebounds and three assists. Bryant exploded in the second half, scoring 15 of his 17 points thanks to 7-of-9 shooting. Silva finished with 16 points and eight rebounds in 30 minutes of action.
The Gamecocks, who shot 54.2 percent for the game (26-for-48), were 17-of-28 (60.7 percent) in the final 20 minutes. Carolina had just six turnovers in the second half after coughing the ball up 15 times in the first half. Silva and Lawson are both averaging 13.7 points per game, with Silva scoring 316 this season, and Lawson 314. The only other Gamecock in double figures is senior guard Hassani Gravett at 10.7 points per outing. In games against ranked opponents this season, Silva is averaging 17.3 points, 9.7 rebounds and 53.8 percent from the field.
Carolina has had some impressive late-game defensive stretches this season. Carolina held Arkansas scoreless the final 3:11, finishing the game on a 10-0 run. The Gamecocks held Florida without a made field goal in the final 7:17 of the SEC season-opening win in Gainesville, and Carolina held Auburn without a field goal the final 4:01 of the home win on Jan. 22.
- Total Score: 74.09
- Field Goal Percentage: 43.27
- Three-Point Percentage: 33.76
- Free Throw Percentage: 69.47
- Total Rebounds: 36.35
- Total Score: 73.70
- Field Goal Percentage: 41.93
- Three-Point Percentage: 34.88
- Free Throw Percentage: 73.94
- Total Rebounds: 36.52
Why Bet on Tennessee?
UT won its school-record 18th in a row Saturday, 73-61 over Florida. Tennessee (22-1, 10-0 SEC) owns the longest active winning streak of any Division I team. This also marks the biggest winning streak of Rick Barnes’ 32-year head coaching career, surpassing the 17-game string that started Texas’ 2009-10 season. The home win also marked the 22nd victory in a row at Thompson-Boling Arena, which is the longest home win streak of the Barnes era.
The Big Orange’s streak in regular-season SEC games extends to a program-record of 14 games. UT is now 7-1 all-time as the AP’s top-ranked team. “They’re the best team in the country,” Florida coach Michael White said. “They’re equally as good defensively as they are offensively.”
Tennessee had four players score in double figures, with Grant Williams’ team-high 16 points leading the way to go along with a team-high six rebounds. Admiral Schofield, who also grabbed six boards, finished with 14 points.
The Vols have shot 50 percent or better 16 times this season and rank second in the country with a .516 field-goal percentage. Point guard Jordan Bone is directly responsible for 33.3 percent of Tennessee’s total scoring this season when you factor in his points scored and the points resulting from his assists. In SEC games, Tennessee averages a league-best 10.6 turnovers per game. The next closest team (Kentucky), averages 11.9 tpg.
Tennessee leads the all-time series with South Carolina, 45-27, dating to 1927. The Vols have won each of the last two meetings. The Vols have a 26-9 edge when the series is played in Knoxville.
- Total Score: 85.43
- Field Goal Percentage: 51.56
- Three-Point Percentage: 36.41
- Free Throw Percentage: 76.31
- Total Rebounds: 38.04
- Total Score: 67.30
- Field Goal Percentage: 39.01
- Three-Point Percentage: 32.14
- Free Throw Percentage: 63.27
- Total Rebounds: 33.74
South Carolina vs Tennessee NCAA Basketball Betting Trends
- Under is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Tennessee
- Favorite is 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings
- Road team is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings
- South Carolina is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Tennessee
- South Carolina is 4-12 SU in its last 16 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of South Carolina’s last 7 games on the road
- Tennessee is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games at home
- Tennessee is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Tennessee’s last 6 games at home
Expert NCAA Basketball Betting Prediction
Vols win, but they might be looking ahead to Kentucky on Saturday. Take the points.
South Carolina Gamecocks Odds
2019 South Carolina Gamecocks Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of South Carolina|
|Location||Columbia, South Carolina|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Colonial Life Arena|
South Carolina Gamecocks Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest South Carolina Gamecocks Game Odds, Scarlet Gamecocks Live Odds, This Weeks South Carolina Gamecocks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest South Carolina team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Scarlet Gamecocks Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, South Carolina NCAA Football News & other info on the South Carolina Gamecocks. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the South Carolina Gamecocks Today!
- South Carolina at Florida Spread, Lines & TV Info
- Arkansas at South Carolina Lines, Pick & TV Info
- South Carolina at Kentucky Spread, Free Pick & Info
- Florida At South Carolina NCAAB Odds, Betting Pick & TV Info
- NCAA Women Basketball Championship Picks
- Tennessee vs South Carolina NCAAB Odds Analysis
- 2016 March Madness Cinderella Picks
- Kentucky vs South Carolina Betting Prediction
- LSU vs South Carolina Expert Pick
- South Carolina Vs Clemson NCAA Basketball Betting Preview
- How To Bet The South Carolina vs Kentucky College Hoops Odds
Sports in the State of Rhode Island
2019 March Madness
South Carolina Gamecocks | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
Teams Seeded in the 2019 NCAA March Madness Tournament
- 15 Abilene Christian Wildcats
- 11 Arizona State Sun Devils
- 5 Auburn Tigers
- 9 Baylor Bears
- 11 Belmont Bruins
- 6 Buffalo Bulls
- 15 Bradley Braves
- 7 Cincinnati Bearcats
- 15 Colgate Raiders
- 1 Duke Blue Devils
- 16 Fairleigh Dickinson Knights
- 10 Florida Gators
- 4 Florida State Seminoles
- 16 Gardner-Webb Bulldogs
- 14 Georgia State Panthers
- 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs
- 3 Houston Cougars
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 16 Iona Gaels
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 6 Iowa State Cyclones
- 4 Kansas Jayhawks
- 4 Kansas State Wildcats
- 2 Kentucky Wildcats
- 12 Liberty Flames
- 7 Louisville Cardinals
- 3 LSU Tigers
- 5 Marquette Golden Eagles
- 6 Maryland Terrapins
- 2 Michigan State Spartans
- 2 Michigan Wolverines
- 10 Minnesota Golden Gophers
- 5 Mississippi State Bulldogs
- 15 Montana Grizzlies
- 12 Murray State Aggies
- 7 Nevada Wolf Pack
- 12 South Carolina State Aggies
- 1 North Carolina Tar Heels
- 16 South Carolina State Bison
- 13 Northeastern Huskies
- 11 Ohio State Buckeyes
- 9 Oklahoma Sooners
- 14 Old Dominion Monarchs
- 8 Ole Miss Rebels
- 12 Oregon Ducks
- 3 Purdue Boilermakers
- 13 Saint Louis Billikens
- 11 Saint Mary’s Gaels
- 10 Seton Hall Pirates
- 8 Syracuse Orange
- 2 Tennessee Volunteers
- 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders
- 13 UC Irvine Anteaters
- 9 UCF Knights
- 8 Utah State Aggies
- 8 VCU Rams
NCAA Basketball Reviews @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
Very easy to use and navigate. Top tennis lines
Best mobile sports book
Haven’t had an issue getting payouts. The mobile site is great. Would definitely recommend!
One of the better books I’ve used!
Love the fact that they have great customer service and offer a wide variety of sports lines!