Texas Tech Red Raiders
Texas Tech Red Raiders Odds, Final Four Line | 2021 NCAA Tournament Betting
Texas Tech Red Raiders Odds, Final Four Line | 2021 NCAA Tournament Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
texas tech Schedule
texas tech Standings
texas tech Injuries
Most recent posts
Texas Tech Red Raiders Headlines
2021 Texas Tech Red Raiders Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Texas Tech University|
|Conference||Big 12 Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||United Supermarkets Arena|
|Nickname||Texas Tech Red Raiders and Lady Raiders|
|Mascot||Masked Rider, Raider Red|
#20 Texas Tech vs #13 Texas Big 12 Tournament | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Both Texas Tech and Texas are going to be NCAA Tournament teams, but each can improve its seeding perhaps with a win against the other in the Big 12 Tournament on Thursday. The Horns are the No. 3 seed and the Red Raiders No. 6. Texas Tech and Texas are both +750 to win the Big 12 Tournament on the NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Texas Tech vs. Texas NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 9:30 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Center, Kansas City
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (Texas will be favored)
The Red Raiders won both meetings this season. They last played on Feb. 27 in Lubbock and TTU won 68-59 when it was ranked No. 18 and Texas No. 14. Mac McClung had 16 points to lead the Red Raiders and was one of six different players who scored in a 19-6 run to open the second half after the game was tied at the half. Texas Tech had its largest lead at 52-39 on a jumper by Marcus Santos-Silva with 11:29 left in the game. The Longhorns had their largest lead at 24-17 on a dunk by Andrew Jones with 6:09 left in the first half.
TTU has won seven of the past eight in the series.
Why Bet on Texas Tech? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisTexas Tech (17-9) closed the regular season with an 88-73 loss at No. 3 Baylor on Sunday. The Red Raiders trailed 10-0 to start the game but would fight back to make it 34-32 at halftime before seeing the Bears knock down 10 of 17 3-pointers in the final 20 minutes. The Red Raiders had held their previous three opponents under 60 and came into the game holding teams to 62.3 points per game for the season.
Kyler Edwards led the Red Raiders with 18 points after going 7-for-10 from the field, including hitting 4 of 6 on 3-pointers. Edwards also added four assists, five rebounds, two steals and two blocked shots against the Bears. Kevin McCullar and Terrence Shannon, Jr. also scored in double digits with 11 points each in the game, while Marcus Santos-Silva had eight points and three blocks.
Shannon, Jr. is one of five finalists for the 2021 Julius Erving Small Forward of the Year Award. The others are Corey Kispert (Gonzaga), Isaiah Livers (Michigan), Ron Harper Jr. (Rutgers) and Sam Hauser (Virginia). Shannon earned All-Big 12 Third Team honors after a sophomore season where he averaged 12.5 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.1 steals per game.
Junior Mac McClung was the unanimous selection for Big 12 Newcomer of the Year and also earned All-Big 12 Second Team and Big 12 All-Newcomer Team honors. McClung, who is the first Red Raider to be named Big 12 Newcomer of the Year in program history, averaged 16.1 points and 2.3 assists per game this season to earn the trio of conference honors. A junior who transferred to Tech after two seasons at Georgetown, McClung averaged 17.0 points per game in Big 12 games which ranked fourth this year.
The Red Raiders will be making their 24th appearance in the Big 12 Tournament where they are 14-23 all-time. Tech has not won the conference tournament and has one appearance in the finals coming in in 2005.
Why Bet on Texas? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisTexas (17-7) closed with a 76- 64 win at TCU on Sunday, the Horns’ third straight win. Junior guard Andrew Jones paced five Longhorns in double-figure scoring with a team-high 16 points. With the victory, the Longhorns claimed the No. 3 seed in the Big 12 Tournament.
Jones converted 5-of-7 field goals, including a perfect 4-of-4 from three-point range, and added five rebounds in 29 minutes. Senior guard Matt Coleman III registered 12 of his 14 points in the second half and tied his career high with four steals in 30 minutes.
Junior guard Courtney Ramey posted 11 of his 13 points in the second half and registered six assists, five rebounds and three steals in 33 minutes. Senior forward Jericho Sims recorded 10 of his 13 points in the first half and converted 6-of-7 field goals in 26 minutes. Sophomore forward Kai Jones registered 10 points and two blocks in 23 minutes.
Texas hit over 50-percent from the field in both halves, finishing at a 53.6-percent clip (30-56), including an 11-of-23 mark (.478) from three-point range. The Longhorns set team season highs in assists (20) and turnovers forced (22).
UT improved to 9-2 in games away from Austin this year, including a 6-2 mark in true road games. The Longhorns concluded the regular season with three-straight Big 12 road victories in a six-day span – Tuesday at Iowa State, Thursday at Oklahoma and Sunday at TCU.
Andrew Jones was named second-team All-Big 12. He leads the squad in scoring (14.9 ppg) and ranks third in assists (2.2 apg) and minutes (31.3 mpg) and tied for third in rebounding (4.8 rpg). He ranked fifth in the Big 12 in scoring in league games (16.6 ppg) and topped the 20-point mark five times in UT’s 17 conference contests. Jones has reached double figures in scoring 18 times in his first 23 games.
Texas is 4-2 against the Red Raiders all-time in the Big 12 Tournament. The two programs were on the court warming up to play each other in the 2020 tournament before it was canceled.
- Texas Tech 69, Texas 67
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Texas Tech Red Raiders Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Texas Tech Red Raiders Game Odds, Red Raiders Live Odds, This Weeks Texas Tech Red Raiders team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Texas Tech team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Red Raiders Winning the March Madness, Texas Tech NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Texas Tech Red Raiders . So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Texas Tech Red Raiders Today!
- Baylor vs Texas Tech 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Expert Pick
- Texas Tech vs Virginia 2019 Men’s College Basketball National Championship Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Texas Tech 2019 March Madness Final Four Betting Analysis
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – April 2nd
- Texas Tech vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Texas Tech vs Gonzaga March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 SU Betting Picks
- 2019 March Madness Most Outstanding Players Odds
- Texas Tech vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Betting Predictions
- Northern Kentucky vs Texas Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Six Teams that Are Peaking as Profitable 2019 March Madness Picks
- 7 Must Have Tips to Mastering 2019 March Madness Betting
- Top 2019 NCAA Basketball Conference Winners & Predictions
- Iowa State vs Texas Tech NCAAB Odds & Game Preview
- Updated 2019 NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – January 14th Edition
- Top NCAAB Betting Picks of the Week – January 14th Edition
- Clemson vs Duke NCAAB Spread & Game Analysis
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Texas Tech Red Raiders | 2021 March Madness
Texas Tech Red Raiders | NCAA College Basketball Tournament