Utah Utes Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
Utah Utes Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2021 March Madness Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Utah Utes Headlines
2021 Utah Utes Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Utah|
|Location||Salt Lake City, Utah|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Jon M. Huntsman Center|
Utah vs Arizona 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
As things stand right now, both Utah and Arizona would be on the NCAA Tournament bubble as they prepare to face off in the desert in Pac-12 action on Thursday night. The Wildcats are double-digit home favorites on the Mybookie NCAAB odds.
How to Bet Utah vs Arizona NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 8:30 PM ET
- Where: McKale Center, Tucson
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Live Stream: Pac-12 Live
- Radio: SiriusXM
- College Basketball Betting Lines: Arizona -12 (Total 145)
Utah vs Arizona Last SeasonThis is the only scheduled meeting this year. In 2018-19, they split two. The game in Tucson was an 84-81 overtime win for Arizona. “One of the keys to us winning was Sedrick Barefield fouling out,” Wildcats coach Sean Miller said. “… Fouling him out really changed the game down the stretch and in overtime.” Barefield scored 26 points, including 5 of 9 3-pointers, but fouled out with 1:44 to play.
Donnie Tillman added 21 for the Utes, who were 11 of 21 from 3-point range. Brandon Randolph scored six of his 21 points in overtime for the Wildcats. Chase Jeter had 21 points and 13 rebounds. Dylan Smith and Brandon Williams added 11 points apiece. Neither team could build a significant lead in back-and-forth contest that featured 12 lead changes and 15 ties.
The Utes have never won in Tucson since joining the conference, going 0-7. It’s the 65th all-time meeting.
Why Bet on Utah?The Utes (10-5, 1-2 Pac-12) have lost two straight and three of four – although each of those losses was to a ranked team. It was a 91-52 blowout at No. 25 Colorado on Sunday. Tad Boyle called it “as complete a performance” as the Buffs have had all season. They jumped out to a 26-7 lead and never looked back. It was 44-22 at the half as CU shot 54.5 percent in the first half compared to Utah’s 33.3-percent. The 39-point loss was the third largest defeat in league play since joining the Pac-12 in 2011-12.
“We showed up, we just had our teeth punched in,” Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak said. “It’s a veteran team that’s physical and we got exposed on the level of physicality. Any time you’re minus-20 on the glass, I think that’s a big part of it.The Buffs finished the game with a .594 shooting clip to Utah’s .352 shooting clip. Utah was also outscored in the paint 46-26 while giving up 23 points on 13 turnovers.
Battin AttackRiley Battin had a slight spark for the Utes, scoring all eight of his points in the second frame to lead the Utes. Timmy Allen and Both Gach each scored seven points while Jaxon Brenchley added six points of his own. Senior Marc Reininger made his first appearance of the 2019-20 season, checking in at the 10:48 mark in the first half. Reininger recorded his first field-goal since his freshman year against USC in January 2017.
Despite that lousy game, Allen leads the league in scoring with 20.2 points per game while also averaging 33.9 minutes of action – which is third most in the Pac-12. He is also seventh in rebounding (7.67 rpg) and third in defensive rebounds (6.60 drpg). Through three games of league play, Allen is averaging 17.0 points and 8.7 rebounds for the Utes.
- Total Score: 76.53
- Field Goal Percentage: 46.67
- Three-Point Percentage: 34.94
- Free Throw Percentage: 74.77
- Total Rebounds: 38.07
- Total Score: 70.73
- Field Goal Percentage: 42.49
- Three-Point Percentage: 32.02
- Free Throw Percentage: 69.95
- Total Rebounds: 34.33
Why Bet on Arizona?Arizona was ranked but has lost two straight and five of seven. It was swept in Oregon over the weekend, which concluded with an 82-65 blowout at Oregon State on Sunday. Tres Tinkle scored 20 points and the Beavers to go with six rebounds, seven assists and three steals. Ethan Thompson had 18 points and eight assists for Oregon State, which was certainly locked in during the second half, outscoring the Wildcats 51-34.
After Arizona’s Zeke Nnaji made two free throws to tie the score at 49-all with 12:05 left in the second half, Oregon State took over and outscored Arizona 33-16 the rest of the way. The Wildcats are winless on the road. Nnaji had 18 points and nine rebounds to lead Arizona and Jemari Baker scored 10 points.
Nnaji leads a trio of true freshmen in scoring for the Wildcats, checking in with a team best 16.5 points average and 8.5 rebounds per game to go with 17 blocks and a .662 shooting clip. Point guard Nico Mannion is second on the team averaging 14.3 points, 6.3 assists and 2.0 rebounds.
More NumbersJosh Green is scoring 13.0 points per game with 5.1 boards per game while also leading the team with 26 steals on the season. Memphis and Arizona are the only two schools in the country to have freshmen as their top three leading scorers for the season. A two-time Pac-12 Freshman of the Week, Nnaji is shooting 66.2 percent from the floor this year, among the best in the country.
Arizona’s 48.8 FG% is 9th-best in the country while holding opponents to just 37.2 percent this season, the 15th-best in the country. Arizona is the only team in the country to rank in the top 15 in FG% and FG% defense. The Wildcats average 16.7 assists per game rank 18th nationally and the 1.40-to-1 assist/turnover ratio is 12th in the country.
Arizona is 102-9 (.919) in the last 111 games they have played in the McKale Center. It has one loss there this season, coming to current No. 1 Gonzaga.
- Total Score: 81.31
- Field Goal Percentage: 48.32
- Three-Point Percentage: 36.77
- Free Throw Percentage: 73.15
- Total Rebounds: 37.50
- Total Score: 65.75
- Field Goal Percentage: 38.07
- Three-Point Percentage: 31.45
- Free Throw Percentage: 71.55
- Total Rebounds: 33.88
Utah vs Arizona College Basketball Betting Trends
- Runnin Utes are 10-5 SU in their last 15 games this season
- Runnin Utes are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Utah’s last 5 games played in January
- Wildcats are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games at home
- Wildcats are 4-8 ATS in their last 12 games this season
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona’s last 5 games against Utah
Expert Final Score Prediction for Utah vs ArizonaUtah 69 – Arizona 78
Utah Utes Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Utah Utes Game Odds, Utes Live Odds, This Weeks Utah Utes team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Utah team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Utes Winning the March Madness, Utah NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Utah Utes. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Utah Utes Today!
- Utah vs Arizona 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & AnalysisAs things stand right now, both Utah and Arizona would be on the NCAA Tournament bubble as they prepare to face off in the desert in Pac-12 action on Thursday night. The Wildcats are double-digit home favorites on the Mybookie NCAAB odds. How to Bet Utah vs Arizona NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 8:30 PM ET Where: Read More
- 2019 PAC-12 Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & PicksWashington and Oregon are favored to win this year’s Pac 12 Championship. Are one of those two teams a lock? Or, will a team desperate to get into the NCAA Tournament take down the Huskies and Ducks and score the tournament trophy? Let’s take a closer look at the odds to win the 2019 PAC-12 Championship. Download Our Exclusive 2019 Read More
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 18thWe’re getting closer to the 2019 March Madness tournament. Just a few years ago led by guys like Jaylen Brown and Ivan Rabb, the Cal Golden Bears were an NCAA Tournament team. To say that the program has fallen on hard times is being kind as it could well be the worst Power 5 team in the country and go Read More
- Updated March Madness Odds, Favorites, Dogs and Longshots!Okay college basketball betting aficionados, with once ‘legitimate’ title contenders like Michigan State, Xavier, Utah and Arizona getting bounced out of the 2016 NCAA tournament, you need to know which teams now stand the best chance of winning it all in the eyes of oddsmakers across the globe. Will a top-tier favorite win it all or will either, a solid Read More
- Utah vs Stanford College Hoops Lines AnalysisWhile the early games in the NCAA Basketball betting season still count in the final standings, the reality of the matter is that there are many who believe that the season doesn’t really begin until conference play starts. That time has come, and we have a great PAC-12 match-up on Friday, January 1 that sees the Utah Utes head into Read More
- Pac-12 Conference 2015-16 NCAA Basketball Betting PreviewHaving previously tackled a College Hoops odds season preview of conferences like Missouri Valley and the Mountain West, let’s take a step further and find out what is likely to become of the expanded Pac-12 conference in the online sports betting 2015-16 college basketball lines. Pac-12 Conference 2015-16 NCAA Basketball Betting Preview Pac-12 Champion 2015-16: Arizona Wildcats No. 11 @APlayersProgram preview: Wildcats Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Utah
NCAA Teams | Division I
Utah Utes | 2021 March Madness
Utah Utes | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.