Wimbledon Doubles Odds, 2021 Men's, Women's Winner | Doubles Wimbledon Betting
Wimbledon Doubles Odds, 2021 Men’s, Women’s Winner | Doubles Wimbledon Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
More Featured Sportsbook Lines
2021 Wimbledon from The Championships, Wimbledon
From the game’s legendary greats like John McEnroe and Pete Sampras to today’s more modern superstars like Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, tennis fans, players and betting enthusiasts everywhere know there is nothing quite like lacing it up at the legendary All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club for the world’s oldest and most prestigious tournament there is – The Wimbledon Championships!
Whether you love betting on the game’s top favorites or you’re keeping an eye on the up-and-coming stars of tomorrow on both the ATP and WTA world tours, you can get all of your racket-betting action fulfilled at MyBookie!
ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Khachanov, Swiatek, and Swiatek into Round Four
We’re back with another daily 2021 Wimbledon tennis update, where we take a look at the recent events, results, and upsets at the third Grand Slam tennis tournament of the year. As any round before, Day 5 of Wimbledon has produced quite a few interesting results, which we will cover to provide you with all the needed information for you to bet on Wimbledon betting odds.
2021 Wimbledon Daily Update – July 2nd Update
ATP & WTA Betting | 2021 Wimbledon
- When: June 28 – Jul 11
- Where: All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club, London, England
Khachanov Upsets Tiafoe
World no.29 Karen Khachanov beat Frances Tiafoe in straight sets on Friday, July 2, to produce one of the day’s biggest upsets. Khachanov entered the match as a +120 underdog yet proved all the doubters wrong with a straightforward victory.
The 25-year-old Russian proved himself as a formidable opponent from the get-go, keeping Tiafoe on his toes throughout the first set. The two went back and forth until the Russian found his footing in the seventh game when he took a 4-3 lead and needed only two more games to seal the deal at 6-4.
The following sets proved to be much closer, albeit, despite his best efforts, Tiafoe was unable to catch up to Khachanov. The latter won the final two sets of the day with 6-4 to secure his career-first Wimbledon 1/8 finals appearance.
The Russian has previously done well at English grass courts, reaching R3 twice (2017, 2019) and R4 in 2018. He is now only one step away from matching his career-best Grand Slam placement – quarter-finals at the 2019 French Open.
For Tiafoe, this loss marks yet another early exit from Wimbledon. He has never made it past R3 in England and crashed out from the first round in 2019.
Swiatek Cruises into 1/8 Finals
Iga Swiatek beat world no.79 Irina Begu in straight sets to advance into the next stage of the 2021 Wimbledon. The 20-year-old entered the match as a heavy betting favorite, and she didn’t need much to prove just how much better she is.
The Pole won the match with 6-1, 6-0, facing zero to no resistance from the 2018 Wimbledon doubles quarter-finalist in her first head-to-head bout with the Romanian.
With this win, Swiatek further solidified her name as one of the most promising up-and-coming tennis players. She has already won the 2020 French Open and added a quarter-final appearance earlier last month, which is an impressive feat for a player who has been in the scene for barely three years.
Swiatek attended Wimbledon only once, in 2019, when she got eliminated in R1 by Viktorija Golubic (2-6, 6-7). The Pole has already secured her career-best placement at All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club and now has her eyes set on her second Grand Slam title.
Pliskova Continues to Dominate
Karolina Pliskova is by no means one of the main betting favorites to win the 2021 Wimbledon, but with the form she has been showing of late, her opponents should keep an eye on her. Pliskova ended another day with a commanding victory; this time, her victim was world no.87, Tereza Martincova.
The two fought it out on the All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club on Friday, July 2, for just north of 1:30 hours, and not once during that time did it seem like Pliskova wasn’t in full control.
The 29-year-old Czech has stumbled a bit in the first set, allowing Martincova to tie the series at 1-1, but once she gained the lead, Pliskova never let go of it. She won the first set with 6-3 and emulated that success in the final set of the game.
By making it into the 1/8 finals at 2021 Wimbledon, Pliskova locked in her best Grand Slam placement of the year. She finished the 2021 Australian Open in R3 and failed to make it past R2 in France. She is now through to the R4, matching her Wimbledon placements from 2019 and 2020.
Martincova’s quest for her first Grand Slam title ended today, but she can be happy with her performances. The 26-year-old has reached her career-best Grand Slam placement, having crashed out in R2 in France, and suffered four R1 eliminations from Wimbledon (2019) and US Open (2017, 2019, 2020).
Tennis Betting News
2021 Wimbledon Betting News
- ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Zverev and Bautista-August Survive, Sakkari Crashes Out MyBookie is back with another daily 2021 Wimbledon update. Here we take a look at what has happened, which underdogs delivered, and who of the main favorites to win the trophy has justified his tag as the ones to beat. Like in the opening two days of 2021 Wimbledon, Day 3 hasn’t lacked exciting moments for us to cover on Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Andreescu and Anisimova Out of the Tournament Another day has passed in Wimbledon, and we’re back with our daily 2021 Wimbledon update, where we look at what has happened on the English grass tennis courts, which players performed up to expectations, and which big names under-delivered. To no one’s surprise, Day 2 of 2021 Wimbledon has produced quite a few memorable moments, and while some of those Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Evans, Jabeur, and Pliskova Through To Next Round Tuesday, June 29, marked the second round of Wimbledon – the first since 2019, and much like its first round of play, it had to deal with unfortunate weather conditions. And while the English weather has left quite a mark on this year’s iteration of Wimbledon, it was the day two upsets and strong showings from the favorites that are Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Djokovic and Ashleigh Barty Remains As the Favorites MyBookie brings you Wimbledon 2021 updates, where we take a look at what has happened in the days leading to the third Grand Slam of the year and who is favored to hoist the trophy in July. The Grand Slam tennis tournament has yet to begin, which gives us a little more time to take a look at which players Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Nadal, Osaka, Halep, and Thiem Withdraw The 2021 Wimbledon Championship is slated to kick off on Monday, June 28, at All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, where some of the best men and women tennis players will square off for the largest slice of £35,016,000 and the prestigious tennis Grand Slam title. As we get closer to the third Grand Slam of the season, it’s Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Simona Halep and Djokovic Odds Favorites Wimbledon is almost here! Roland Garros came and went, with some surprise on the women’s end, and Novak Djokovic claims another title on the Men’s side. This year’s tournament will feature a chance for Djokovic to win his 20th major to tie both Nadal and Federer with that number. And now that it’s upon us again let’s look at some Read More
- Early ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Odds As one of the four Grand Slam tennis tournaments, Wimbledon is one of the biggest and most exciting events on the calendar for every tennis fan around the globe. Featuring the cream of the crop of the tennis world, Wimbledon never fails to amaze. This year’s Wimbledon is set to begin on June 28 on the premise of the renowned Read More
- Federer vs Djokovic 2019 Wimbledon Men’s Finals Odds, Preview & Pick Two of the greatest tennis players in history resume their rivalry on Sunday, July 14. Novak Djokovic battles Roger Federer at the Wimbledon Men’s Final. Djokovic dispatched of Roberto Bautista Agut while Federer outlasted the other member of the Big 3, Rafael Nadal. Check out Wimbledon Men’s Finals odds, analysis, and a free pick for Federer-Djokovic! Federer vs Djokovic 2019 Read More
- Williams vs Halep 2019 Wimbledon Women’s Finals Odds, Preview & Pick Two of the best women tennis players on the planet throw down when active legend Serena Williams takes on Simona Halep in the 2019 Wimbledon Women’s Finals. The match takes place at the All England Club on Saturday, July 13. Will Serena rediscover her championship form? Or, will Halep win her second major of her career? Check out the 2019 Read More
- 2019 Wimbledon Men’s Semifinals Odds, Preview and Picks Tennis’s Big 3 easily disposed of their rivals in the Wimbledon Men’s Quarterfinals on Wednesday. The Big 3 now march into the semifinals on Friday looking for a spot in this Sunday’s trophy match. In the first battle, Roberto Bautista-Agut looks to beat the seemingly unbeatable Novak Djokovic. In the second match, Roger Federer takes on rival Rafael Nadal. Who Read More
- 2019 Wimbledon Women’s Semifinals Odds, Preview and Picks Serena Williams, Elina Svitolina, and Simona Halep all made it to the Wimbledon Women’s Semifinals. Serena battles Barbora Strykova while Svitolina and Halep throw down in the other semifinal match. Will Williams move on? Who wins the gargantuan matchup between Elina and Simona? Check out the Wimbledon Women’s Semifinals odds, analysis, and a free pick! 2019 Wimbledon Women’s Semifinals Odds, Read More
- 2019 Wimbledon Men’s Quarterfinals Odds, Preview and Picks The 2019 Wimbledon Men’s Quarterfinals takes place on Wednesday, July 10. Wouldn’t you know it? The top 3 seeds at Wimbledon, Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, and Rafael Nadal, have all made it to the tournament’s elite eight. Will all 3 faves move on? Or, will an underdog shock one of the Big 3? Check out the Wimbledon Men’s Quarterfinals odds, Read More
- 2019 Wimbledon Women’s Quarterfinals Odds, Predictions & Pick
- 2019 Wimbledon Odds, Preview & Picks for Men’s Round of 16
- 2019 Wimbledon Betting Odds, Preview & Picks for Round 3
- 2019 Wimbledon Betting Odds & Picks for Men’s Second Round
- 2019 Wimbledon Round 1 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Wimbledon Women’s Singles Odds, Preview and Picks
- 2019 Wimbledon Men’s Single Odds, Preview and Picks
- Wimbledon 2018 Men’s Finals
- 2018 Wimbledon Women’s Final Betting Prediction
- 2018 Wimbledon Men’s Semifinals Betting Preview & Picks
- 2018 Wimbledon Women’s Semifinals Betting Predictions
- Tennis Betting Predictions for 2018 Wimbledon Men Quarterfinals
Wimbledon | MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
Wimbledon Odds | 2021 Grand Slam Betting Lines
Tennis Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Tennis Reviews
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.
One of my favorite online sports book
Sportsbook lines are great and the contests are fun. Love the casinos and quicker payiut service by bitcoin. Could be 5 stars if cashout is within 15 minutes like other sportsbook