The New York Giants had a great 2016 NFL Season. The Giants went 11 and 5. They lost 13 to 38 to Green Bay in a Wildcard Playoff Game. So what? NYG appeared to be back. In fact, during the offseason, the Giants became the favorites to win the NFC East after Dallas RB Ezekiel Elliott was suspended for 6 games. Most of us know what happened last season once the real playing started. The Giants imploded. New York lost 13 of 16 regular season games. The only teams they beat were the Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, and Washington Redskins. Most felt that the reason the Giants imploded was because their star player, WR Odell Beckham Jr., went down to injury. That had something to do with it. That’s not the only reason the Giants lost so many games, though. The real reason was because the Giants were, to use a cliché, a one trick pony. NYG had no answer on offense after Odell’s injury. Already, Giants’ fans are looking for a different outcome this season. Keep reading to find out if a different outcome is indeed in the cards.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.