Everything you need to know
More than 72% of the clients who convert to bitcoin for the first time, end up becoming exclusive bitcoin clients. It is too fast, too easy, and too inexpensive. Stop waiting for banks to approve your deposit, stop dealing with people misspelling names, and stop waiting for your funds to clear. You are missing out on the action while you wait. With bitcoin, it is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE BITCOIN AT MYBOOKIE
USE VISA OR MASTERCARD
- We recommend using the following sites to purchase bitcoin
- Link your bank account and purchase bitcoin to fund your account
- Typically, bitcoin deposits are completed within minutes
- For Visa/MC (see graph below for limits)
- To link your bank account:
- To use Paypal:
- coinbase.com (FDIC insured and certified)
Deposits and Withdrawals?
- Bitcoin deposits get larger bonuses
- Bitcoin payouts are our fastest method and FREE
- Bitcoin transactions have minimal fees (which we cover, in most cases)
- Payouts are sent within 48 hours
- No documents needed if deposits and payouts are in bitcoins
WHY TO USE BITCOIN?
- Just think of Bitcoin as an Internet currency. Bitcoin is traded on Bitcoin exchanges just like US dollars or British pounds sterling or Mexican pesos are traded on the Forex currency exchanges around the world. You can spend bitcoin just like you would any other currency.
- Bitcoin transactions are completely anonymous.
- Bitcoin is not controlled by any government or authority.
- Bitcoin can be used at:
The Basics of Bitcoin Security
- Always keep your passwords in a secure place and never share them with anyone!
- Always employ a two-factor authentication in addition to your initial password.
- Always cut and paste bitcoin addresses. DO NOT type it in by hand
- Make sure you double check all your information before sending bitcoin
- Always keep a hard copy of your passwords and private keys
- Make sure to choose the right wallet for you:
- Use intermediary wallets on your mobile devices for easier access and use:
3 Easy Steps
to use Bitcoin at MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
Create a Bitcoin “wallet” and buy Bitcoin
First, you’ll need to sign up and then create an account with a Bitcoin exchange. This allows you to buy, sell, send and receive Bitcoin. In order to buy Bitcoin, you’ll deposit funds into your Bitcoin exchange account. You can then transfer to your mobile wallet or make purchases directly from the exchange.
Most Bitcoin exchanges allow you to use a credit/debit card or link your checking account directly in order to buy Bitcoin. Credit and debit card transactions usually take just a few minutes but have lower limits. Bank account transaction generally takes 2-3 days, but your account is verified quicker and your limits increase exponentially.
Verified accounts Weekly ($10-$2500)
Weekly ($100-$10,000) Verified accounts
|CashApp||There are no limits with |
|CC- Bank account or |
|20 minutes or |
|Daily ($10-$3000) Verified accounts|
Weekly ($250-$1000) Canada ONLY
Get the MYBookie address where you will send your Bitcoin
Once your Bitcoin is in your wallet, simply transfer them to MYBookie to fund your betting account.
- Log in to your MYBookie account
- Open the MYBookie cashier
- Click on deposit
- Choose Bitcoin as your deposit method
- Copy the Bitcoin Address where you will send your Bitcoin.
We highly recommend that you copy and paste the bitcoin address to avoid making typing mistakes. Remember, if you make a mistake with the address, the funds cannot be recovered.IMPORTANT:
Please be aware that when you request a bitcoin address, it will only be valid in our system for 48 hours. If this time frame has expired, please request a new address.
To guarantee the best and most secure transaction always go to the MYBookie cashier to get your new bitcoin address when sending bitcoin.
Send your Bitcoin to MYBookie to fund your betting account
Once you have copied the MYBookie address that you will use to deposit your bitcoin, return to your Bitcoin wallet and click on the link to send Bitcoin.
PASTE the MYBookie Bitcoin address into the recipient address field.
Click send Bitcoin to complete the sending process.
Once you have sent the Bitcoin, your account will typically be funded in less than 20 minutes and you will be ready to go. It is just that easy!
FOR ADVANCED SECURITY PRECAUTIONS: Just like cash and credit cards, you must take certain precautions to ensure that your Bitcoin wallet is safe and secure. It is your responsibility to adopt best practices in order to protect your money. Here are a few advanced security guidelines that we recommend.
Try to avoid keeping a large amount in your Bitcoin wallet. You usually wouldn’t walk around the streets with thousands of dollars in cash in your pocket. Think of your bitcoin wallet just like an actual wallet, only keep a working amount of money in your mobile wallet!
Back that hard drive up on a regular basis. Not only does it contain all of your Bitcoin information, but backing up your hard drive also ensures you’ll keep your data if your computer’s hard drives decides to stop working or gets damaged.
It’s critical to always keep a back-up of the secret key to your Bitcoin wallet. When everything else fails, your secret key will allow you to access your Bitcoin wallet. Squirrel that secret key away where only you can gain access to it.
Create an offline wallet for your Bitcoin. An offline wallet that never comes in contact with the Internet, provides one of the oldest – and most secure levels there is. Make sure you store your Bitcoin information in a fire safe or bank safe deposit box!
Make sure at least one person you know and really trust knows where to find the locations and the passwords of your Bitcoin wallets.
Bitcoin Sportsbook & Casino Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Bitcoin Betting Reviews
The rest of their service has been solid so far too
Payouts, payouts, payouts. They pay out on time and what they say they’ll pay out. Lots of options too, Moneygram being my go to. Wires and Bitcoin may be up the alley of higher rollers or anyone wanting digital transfers. Whatever you choose, they pay and haven’t balked once at me, and that’s what matters at the end of the day.
Mostly good, some bad
Great service and quick free payouts (3 days) through Bitcoin, friendly operators, wide availability of sports and live betting. One of the better sites I’ve ever used. Unhappy with a situation in which I live bet on the over of a soccer game 1.5 goals, final score was 2-2 and they graded the wager as a push. The operator tried to tell me I had wagered on the difference in goals not total goals scored, which is a total crock because i had another wager for over 2.5 goals for the exact same match which was paid out as a winner. I am currently waiting to have management review this. If it is not properly graded I won’t use this site anymore, because who knows when they may try to claim such a b.s. excuse for grading a wager.
Good but a few issues
I tried mybookie to see what it was like. While it was reliable and I got paid, I was annoyed by the fees that seemed unnecessary. In order to collect your winnings to your bank account, there is a $50 fee! This was a ridiculous amount. I instead used bitcoin, which does not require a fee. Using bitcoin worked but it was a little of a headache. I might use again occasionally but I wasn’t happy with the headaches and fees that are not advertised.
Response from Mybookie Sportsbook
Hello Tyler, we appreciate the feedback, we’re always looking to improve and become the best of the best in all ways possible and our customers opinion is very important for this, we remind you we also offer the bank wire option that has a lower fee of $35! We are here to gladly assist you 24/7 -365 via chat of phone to help you clarify and find any information on the site!