Boxing Odds, YouTubers vs TikTokers Fight Odds Full Card | 2021 Boxing Betting
Boxing Betting, Vegas Boxing Odds
|Also known as||Western Boxing, Pugilism|
|Country of origin||Prehistoric|
|Parenthood||Bare-knuckle boxing | See BKFC|
|Olympic sport||688 BC (Ancient Greece) | 1904 (modern)|
Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Nakathila Vs Stevenson Highlight Bout
One of the top pound-for-pound boxers in the world steps into the ring on Saturday. Shakur Stevenson battles Jeremiah Nakathila in a championship bout. Check out Boxing odds and a free boxing pick for Stevenson versus Nakathila as well as six other boxing matches taking place on June 12.
Boxing Events in MyBookie: Stevenson in Action Against Nakathila
Boxing Events in MyBookie
- When: Saturday, June 12
Saturday, June 12th Bouts
- April Hunter -5000 / Claudia Vigh +1300
3-0 April Hunter should have no trouble dominating Claudia Vigh. The massive underdog is 3-27 with a draw. Opponents have beaten Vigh via KO or TKO 12 times. Hunter should win this via knockout for sure. So look for a prop option on MyBookie with better odds.
Boxing Pick: April Hunter
- Ellie Scotney -4000 / Vanesa Caballero +1200
It sure looks as if 2-0 Ellie Scotney should have no trouble winning this fight. The British boxer takes on Spanish fighter Vanesa Caballero. Scotney’s initial opponent was 5-2 Mailys Gangloff. Gangloff fought in May, though. That may be the reason she pulled out of this. In any case, Caballero is 4-9-3 and has lost her last couple. The underdog winning would be a surprise. Look for a prop boxing play on MyBookie.
Boxing Pick: Ellie Scotney
- Edy Valencia Mercado +750 / Thomas Patrick Ward -1500
At 17-5-6 with 5 knockout wins, Edy Valencia Mercado has a shot to upset Thomas Patrick Ward. The key for Mercado is to get inside of the 29-0-1 Ward. With 5 knockout wins from those 29 victories, the favorite doesn’t show much power. Mercado doesn’t have a ton of power either. But if he can stick close to Ward and get his shots off first, who knows?
Boxing Pick: Edy Valencia Mercado
- Alen Babic -800 / Damian Chambers +450
Damian Chambers is not only 11-1, but 7 of his victories have arrived via technical knockout or knockout. Alen Babic is 6-0 with 6 knockouts. The Croatian born boxer has a lot of power. Chambers could pull off the upset if he keeps his distance and pays attention to his defense.
Boxing Pick: Damian Chambers
- Jeremias Nicolas Ponce +180 / Lewis Ritson -225
Ritson has fought and beaten some tough dudes. He bested Miguel Vasquez last October in a split-decision victory. Ponce is 29-0 with 17 knockouts. The record looks great, but Ponce has fought almost exclusively in his native Argentina. On film, Ponce shows decent skills. Ritson could be in some trouble if he tries to cover up when Ponce moves forward throwing punches. The underdog is the play.
Boxing Pick: Jeremias Nicolas Ponce
- Jose Pedraza +175 / Julian Rodriguez -220
At 21-0 with 14 knockouts, Julian Rodriguez is on the verge of securing a title fight. But first, he must get by veteran Jose Pedraza. Pedraza is 28-3 and heads into this off a couple of victories. Rodriguez has never faced a fighter as skilled, or as experienced, as Pedraza. The underdog has fought against some of the best in the division. Pedraza is worth backing even though Rodriguez should win this.
Boxing Pick: Jose Pedraza
- Jeremiah Nakathila +1100 / Shakur Stevenson -3000
Stevenson is one of the best pound-for-pound, but he’s in tough on Saturday. Jeremiah Nakathila has range. He throws his long jab and straight right with power. Those are two punches that could upset Stevenson’s plan. But Shakur is much faster than Nakathila. Stevenson will have no trouble cutting off the ring and getting close enough to throw his power punches. The chalk wins easily. Choose a couple of rounds when you believe Stevenson ends the fight.
Boxing Pick: Shakur Stevenson via TKO or KO
Boxing Betting News
Boxing Recent Title Fight Event History, Boxing News & Betting Odds
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Nakathila Vs Stevenson Highlight BoutOne of the top pound-for-pound boxers in the world steps into the ring on Saturday. Shakur Stevenson battles Jeremiah Nakathila in a championship bout. Check out Boxing odds and a free boxing pick for Stevenson versus Nakathila as well as six other boxing matches taking place on June 12. Boxing Events in MyBookie: Stevenson in Action Against Nakathila Boxing Events Read More
- Jake Paul Versus Tyron Woodley Odds & Analysis – Boxing BettingJake Paul has his next opponent. The YouTube star turned boxer battles his most skilled opponent yet when he steps into the ring against former UFC champion Tyron Woodley. Unlike Ben Askren, or anyone else Paul has fought, Woodley is a striker who has trained in boxing for years. No doubt, this is Paul’s most challenging fight to date. Keep Read More
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul Boxing Odds & PickAfter the biggest buildup for an exhibition bout in history, YouTube star Logan Paul, 3-0 undefeated boxer Jake Paul’s older brother, steps into the ring against one of the greatest pugilists in history, Floyd “Money” Mayweather Jr. The time for talk is over. Last week we ran through the best prop bets. This week’s Paul versus Mayweather article is about Read More
- Top 2021 Boxing Matches to Bet On From June 5th & 6thThis weekend’s most intriguing boxing match is Logan Paul versus Floyd Mayweather Jr. But although most will pay attention to that bout, a better match figures to be on the undercard. Jarrett Hurd takes on Luis Arias in a bout where both fighters have a lot to prove. Check out an analysis and free pick for that fight as well Read More
- Top 2021 Boxing Matches to Bet On This WeekendTwo of the more popular boxers are in action on Saturday night. Nonito Donaire takes on Nordine Oubaali and Devin Haney battles Jorge Linares. In addition to the Donaire and Haney fights, other great boxing matches happen, including Shane Moseley Jr. against Jason Quigley. Check out Boxing odds, analysis, and free picks for seven of the best boxing matches on Read More
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Logan Paul Boxing Props Betting UpdateThere’s about a week before one of the greatest spectacles of the year, maybe, of all time takes place when Floyd “Money” Mayweather takes on Logan “I Need a Boxing Nickname” Paul. When Floyd announced the fight, Money was a -750 favorite. As we head into the final week before the fight, Mayweather is now a -1000 chalk. Forget talking Read More
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Josh Taylor Vs Jose Ramirez Highlight BoutIn this weekend’s top boxing match, undefeated fighters Josh Taylor and Jose Ramirez battle for four super lightweight belts, the WBA, WBC, IBF, and WBO. Undisputed title fights like Taylor versus Ramirez don’t often happen in boxing. Not only that, but based on the odds, Ramirez versus Taylor should be a war. Keep reading for Boxing odds, analysis, and a Read More
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul: Paul Training with Ryan Garcia Gives Him a ShotWe’re about 3 weeks out from the Floyd Mayweather Jr. versus Logan Paul fight. With less than a month before one of the greatest boxers in history takes on one of the greatest YouTube stars on the planet, strategy from both sides has come into focus. Showtime has also released the rest of the fight card. With all that being Read More
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Nery Vs Figueroa Highlight BoutTwo undefeated fighters step into the ring when champion Luis Nery defends his belt against Brandon Figueroa. Nery versus Figueroa is the top boxing match of the night, but it’s not the only throw down worth paying attention to on Saturday. Check out Boxing odds, analysis, and a boxing pick for the Nery bout as well as six other great Read More
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: Analysis of Askren’s Fighting Style
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend Mar. 26th Edition
- Boxing Betting News: Mike Tyson’s Potential Next Opponent
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend Mar. 19th Edition
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: Rundown on Ben’s MMA Career
- Boxing Lines: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul Fight Update
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend Mar. 12th Edition
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren Fight Update – Boxing Lines
- Boxing News Update: Logan Paul Vs Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend Mar. 5th Edition
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren Expert Analysis Update – Boxing Lines
- Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Boxing Update
- Valdez Vs Berchelt Summary & Upcoming Boxing Matches
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend Feb. 26th Edition
- Boxing Lines: Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren Early Analysis
- Boxing Lines: Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Update
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend Feb. 19th Edition
- Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul: Who benefited from the Delay?
Boxing Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
Boxing Odds | 2021 Current Boxing Betting Lines
Boxing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Boxing & MMA Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.