College Basketball Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2020 NCAA Basketball Betting
12/05 - 12:00 PM
2021 NCAA MEN`S BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT - TO WIN
2021 NCAA MEN`S BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT - TO WIN
NCAA College Basketball Betting Odds & 2020 NCAA Tournament Lines
College Basketball is available to bet on starting late October and run through until the end of the March Madness Tournament Finals in early April, the season really starts to heat up as the College Football ends and highlights key days of each week to feature college hoops. Different Days of the week to bet on NCAA College Basketball include Super Tuesday (TV series) Super Tuesday appears on ESPN and ESPN2 every Tuesday in prime time with the biggest regular-season games in college basketball. The show is similar to Big Monday, Thursday Night Showcase, Saturday Showcase, Saturday Prime Time Sunday Night Basketball and Wednesday Night Hoops also across the ESPN Networks. CBS also broadcasts a lot of NCAA Basketball as well as the March Madness NCAA Tournament. If you are interested in Today’s Current NCAA Basketball odds your in the right place, and also be sure to check out MyBookie Bracket Central and our featured Printable March Madness 2020 Bracket
Gonzaga Vs Baylor Expert Analysis – NCAAB Betting
The top-ranked Gonzaga Bulldogs and second-ranked Baylor Bears will both be looking to make a statement when they square off in their highly-anticipated matchup on Saturday. Baylor is coming off an impressive win over a Top 10 opponent the last time out while Gonzaga already has a pair of wins over nationally-ranked opponents. Now, let’s find out which team is offering the best betting value against their College Basketball odds in this showdown.
NCAA Basketball Predictions – No. 1 Gonzaga at No. 2 Baylor
Gonzaga Bulldogs (3-0) Battles Baylor Bears (2-0) In Huge Showdown!
- When: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN
Why Bet On No. 1 Gonzaga
The top-ranked Bulldogs blitzed No. 6 Kansas 102-90 in their regular season opener on Nov. 26 before taking out a very good Auburn team 90-67 the following day. Gonzaga had a tougher time in getting past No. 10 West Virginia 87-82 on Wednesday. Corey Kispert finished with 19 points and five rebounds in Wednesday’s win while Andrew Nembhard added 19 points and six assists off the bench.
Talented freshman point guard Jalen Scruggs went down with a left foot injury in the first half but returned to steady an offense that clearly struggled without the five-star recruit.
“Him coming back in the game was big for us,” said Nembhard, a transfer from Florida. “He played football [in high school] so you know he’s tough. And we’re pretty versatile so we could do some different things in the second [half] to help him out. It worked out well for us.”
The Bulldogs are averaging a stellar 93.0 points per game (19th) while allowing 79.7 points per game defensively (240th).
Why Bet On No. 2 Baylor
The second-ranked Bears walloped the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns 112-82 in their regular season opener on Nov. 28 before recording a more impressive win in their second game by beating Washington 86-52 on Sunday. The Bears won their first two games under assistant coach Jerome Tang who was filling in for head coach Scott Drew after testing positive for COVID-19. The Bears then got past No. 5 Illinois on Wednesday as Adam Flagler scored a team-high 18 points off the bench and Davion Mitchell added 15 points, seven assists and four rebounds with Drew back on the sidelines.
“It definitely felt like my teammates and coaches gave me confidence,” Flagler said. “That just allowed me to compete and play as hard as I can. I can’t give enough credit to my teammates for finding me and me finding them.”
Drew said he understands the importance of this matchup.
“Anytime you have 1 vs. 2 in any sport, it draws great attention, visibility, notoriety, interest,” Drew said after the win over Illinois. “They’re very similar to our team. They have a lot of guys who can score 15 or 20 points. It’s going to be a great game and a great opportunity for us.”
Baylor is averaging 93.3 points per game (17th) while limiting the opposition to just 67.7 points per game defensively.
Expert Analysis and prediction
Gonzaga might be the top-ranked team in the country, but Baylor is more athletic, equally well-coached and has a chip on their collective shoulders. After watching a young West Virginia team give them all sorts of trouble just a few days ago, I like Baylor to win and cover the spread. Gonzaga has gone1-4 ATS in their last 5 Saturday games and 1-5 ATS in their last 6 neutral site games. While Baylor has gone an uninspiring1-4 ATS in its last 5 games overall, the Bears are also 4-0 ATS in their last 4 neutral site games. I like Baylor to get the statement-making win in this huge meeting!
Pick: Baylor 86 Gonzaga 77
College Basketball Betting News
2020 NCAA College Basketball Betting News
- 2020 March Madness Betting Look at Cinderellas, Sleepers & Bracket Busters
- 2020 March Madness Betting Predictions for Bubble Teams
- NCAAB Betting: Key Numbers for the 2020 March Madness Tournament
- NCAAB Betting: Must Have Tips to Mastering 2020 March Madness Betting
- Colorado Buffaloes vs. Washington State Cougars: March 11, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Marshall Thundering Herd vs. UTEP Miners: March 11, 2020 NBA Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Vanderbilt Commodores: March 11, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Top College Basketball Betting Picks of the Week: Horizon League semifinals
- Houston vs Connecticut 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Illinois vs Ohio State 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- California vs Oregon 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Nebraska vs Michigan 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- TCU vs Kansas 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Dayton vs Rhode Island 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- 2020 Florida State vs Notre Dame NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Seton Hall 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Tennessee vs Kentucky 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Purdue vs Iowa 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
2020 NCAA College Basketball Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
2020 NCAA D1 Basketball Odds | NCAA Basketball Lines
Teams Seeded in the 2020 NCAA March Madness Tournament
- 15 Abilene Christian
- 11 Arizona State
- 5 Auburn
- 9 Baylor
- 11 Belmont
- 6 Buffalo
- 15 Bradley
- 7 Cincinnati
- 15 Colgate
- 1 Duke
- 16 Fairleigh Dickinson
- 10 Florida Gators
- 4 Florida St
- 16 Gardner-Webb
- 14 Georgia St
- 1 Gonzaga
- 5 Mississippi St
- 15 Montana
- 12 Murray St
- 7 Nevada
- 12 New Mexico St
- 1 North Carolina
- 16 North Dakota St
- 13 Northeastern
- 11 Ohio State
- 9 Oklahoma
- 14 Old Dominion
- 8 Ole Miss
- 12 Oregon Ducks
- 3 Purdue
- 13 Saint Louis
- 11 Saint Marys
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.