NFL Odds Week 8, NFL Game Lines Vegas Odds | 2020 NFL Betting
Weekly 2020-21 NFL Lines : Week 8 Odds
NFL Odds, 2020 NFL Betting
Ready for the best NFL betting action you will find online? At MyBookie you can review, compare and bet on the latest NFL odds, Game lines, spreads, totals, props and more. Creating winners every season we offer the most comprehensive selection of NFL futures and player props, No matter your knowledge or bankroll, we have your action covered with the latest NFL trends, picks and locks this season, we offer early lines for every NFL game in 2020.
NFL Lines, Vegas Week 8 Odds
NFL 2020 Power Rankings After Week 7 Expert Analysis
As the midway mark of the NFL season approaches, there are a few teams that have emerged as favorites to win it all this season. Of course, a lot can change on the second half of the season. Just look at the run that the Tennessee Titans made late last year, a streak of form that took them all the way to the AFC Championship Game. These rankings will definitely change as the season goes on, but for now, let’s take a look at the top and bottom 5 now that Week 7 is in the books so you can start preparing your bets for Week 8 against their NFL odds.
Power Rankings Following Week 7 of the 2020 NFL Regular Season
- Pittsburgh Steelers – Given that the Steelers are the only team still unbeaten in the league, it is no surprise to see them in the top spot. They will have to work hard to maintain their #1 ranking, though, as it’s the Baltimore Ravens up next.
- Kansas City Chiefs – Even when you are as good as the defending Super Bowl champs are, it can become exhausting to play with a massive target on your back every week. One loss and a couple of scares, but Kansas City is still good value for the #2.
- Seattle Seahawks – Seattle came very close to maintaining their unbeaten record in Week 7, but they ended up losing to the Arizona Cardinals in OT. They have had a few close calls already, so it was only a matter of time before that caught up to them.
- Baltimore Ravens – The AFC North is shaping up to be one of the best divisions in football this season, with a trio of teams on 5 or more wins. The Ravens can steal top spot in the division with a win over the Steelers this weekend, but they could also drop to 3rd with a loss.
- Green Bay Packers – We all watched the Packers in Week 7 to see how they would react to getting trounced by the Buccaneers the previous weekend. Rodgers and the Packers shook that one off nicely and moved to 5-1 with another win.
- Washington Football Team – To get an idea of just how bad the NFC East is, just look at the Washington Football Team. They beat the Cowboys last weekend to get to 2-5 and are now basically tied for the lead in the division. Hard to believe a team ranked this low is still a potential playoff team.
- Atlanta Falcons – Another week, another 4th quarter collapse by the Atlanta Falcons. This time, it was a loss to the Detroit Lions that took the Falcons to 1-6. This team is about to get blown up once a new head coach is hired.
- Jacksonville Jaguars – We all knew that the Jaguars were planning to tank this season based solely on the moves they made in the offseason. Their 1-6 start to the year and this plan might blow up in their face, as Trevor Lawrence is now talking about sticking with Clemson for his senior year.
- New York Giants – Daniel Jones is taking a lot of the heat for the Giants position, but it is hard for a young QB to progress when some of his best weapons are out for the season. No panic on Jones yet, but he does need to iron out some of the mistakes that have become part of his game.
- New York Jets – For a while, it looked as though the Jets were going to get their first win of the season versus the Buffalo Bills last weekend. It was the Bills who eventually came good in a field goal battle, keeping the Jets winless in the process.
NFL Betting News
2020 NFL News, Week 8 Betting Head 2 Head Trends, Computer Picks, Week 8 Locks
We offer the latest Weekly NFL Game Odds, NFL Live Betting, This Weeks Football totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NFL Futures, Props, Specials and more, including Vegas Odds the Super Bowl 55, Player Props & other betting info of interest on the National Football League. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NFL Today!
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – October 27th Edition
- NFL 2020 Week 8 O/U Picks Expert Analysis
- AFC North News & Odds: Browns Lose Odell Beckham Jr. For Season
- Monday Night Football: Buccaneers vs. Giants Line and Betting Trends November 2, 2020
- Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers Line and Betting Trends November 1, 2020
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Detroit Lions Line and Betting Trends October 25, 2020
- Chargers vs. Broncos Odds and Computer Picks for Week 8
- Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings: Odds and Computer Picks November 1, 2020
- Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots: Line and Betting Trends for Week 8
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. New York Jets Line and Betting Trends November 1, 2020
- NFL 2020 Week 8 SU Picks Expert Analysis
- Monday Night Football: Rams vs. Bears Line and Betting Trends October 26, 2020
- Steelers vs. Titans Line and Betting Trends October 25, 2020
- Chiefs vs. Broncos Line and Betting Trends October 25, 2020
- Seahawks vs. Cardinals: Week 7 Line and Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Las Vegas Raiders: Odds and Computer Picks October 25, 2020
- Bills vs. Jets: October 25, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Odds and Computer Picks for Week 7
Week 7 NFL Scores
- Bears 10 vs Rams 24 Result NFL Week 7 Monday Night Football Score
- Buccaneers 45 vs Raiders 20 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Chiefs 43 vs Broncos 16 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- 49ers 33 vs Patriots 6 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Jaguars 29 vs Chargers 39 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Seahawks 34 vs Cardinals 37 Result NFL Week 7 Sunday Night Football Score
- Panthers 24 vs Saints 27 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Packers 35 vs Texans 20 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Browns 37 vs Bengals 34 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Lions 23 vs Falcons 22 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Cowboys 3 vs Redskins 25 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Bills 18 vs Jets 10 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Steelers 27 vs Titans 24 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Giants 21 vs Eagles 22 Result NFL Week 7 Thursday Night Football Score
- Cardinals 38 vs Cowboys 10 Result NFL Week 6 Monday Night Football Score
- Chiefs 26 vs Bills 17 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Falcons 40 vs Vikings 23 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Rams 16 vs 49ers 24 Result NFL Week 6 Sunday Night Football Score
2020 NFL Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook
NFL Odds Week 8, Football Spreads, NFL Team Total Lines
2020/21 Weekly NFL Betting | Today : This Week's 8 Lines / Next Week 9 NFL Odds
Latest NFL Reviews
Great place to get that action
Accurate odds and good customer service
Sports Book for NBA/NFL has been very good and fast and prompt service
I use mybookie for sports betting and primarily bet on NBA/NFL and occasionally some college games. The payouts are usually very fast and on most occasions immediately after the game is over. When I have had to reach out to customer service, they are prompt in responding in a live chat. They have helped me resolve an issue I had with a bet. Overall a solid site to use.
Good customer service
They resolved every issue I had with good sevice