NFL Odds, Week 1 Football NFL Lines | 2021 NFL Betting
09/09 - 01:00 PM
Superbowl 56 - To Win
Superbowl 56 - To Win
2021/22 NFL Season Betting Odds : NFL Preseason Odds
NFL Odds, 2021 NFL Betting
Ready for the best NFL betting action you will find online? At MyBookie you can review, compare and bet on the latest NFL odds, Game lines, spreads, totals, props and more. Creating winners every season we offer the most comprehensive selection of NFL futures and player props, No matter your knowledge or bankroll, we have your action covered with the latest NFL trends, picks and locks this season, we offer early lines for every NFL game in 2021. NFL 2021 Schedule Release date Thursday, May 7
Football Lines, Vegas Week 1 NFL Odds
Week 1 NFL, Tune back in before Game Day Ya'all and we will brake down the Weekend's most interesting games, and don't forget to come back for early opening Week 2 odds on Sunday Night.
NFL Week 2 Top Picks and Predictions
Anyone can give you NFL Week 1 predictions! But we are going to do something different and provide our three top Week 2 picks with projected NFL odds — obviously, things can change with injury, etc.
Week 2 projected NFL odds 2021
NY Giants at Washington (-3)
This is the first Thursday night short turnaround game of the new season. Of course, the Kickoff Game in Week 1 is on a Thursday but obviously no quick turnaround there. Will the Giants have star running back Saquon Barkley? He has begun training camp on the PUP list coming off a torn ACL that cut his 2020 season short. Coach Joe Judge, Barkley and the Giants are taking a long-term view of Barkley’s recovery. So getting Barkley back for Week 1 of the regular season is no guarantee. The priority is to get him fully healthy and keep him that way for the long-term. We think he plays, though.
Washington has been hammered of late by the COVID bug with several players on the list – although obviously better now than in the regular season. Washington ranks next to last in terms of vaccination rate, having just climbed above 70% of players having at least one shot. One team remains below 70%. The overall player percentage in the NFL is 89.4, with 22 clubs over 90% and nine above 95%. Coach Ron River has said he is “beyond frustrated” with the team’s slow pace of vaccinations. He also said he was immune deficient because of cancer last fall.
New York won both matchups vs. Washington last year albeit by only a combined four points. The game in Maryland (where Washington plays) was 23-20. The triumph was secured when safeties Jabrill Peppers and Logan Ryan intercepted Alex Smith passes in the final 2:18. They were the last of the Giants’ five takeaways, their highest total since 2014. They did not have a turnover. Pick: Washington.
New England Patriots at NY Jets (+3)
This presumably will be the home debut of Jets rookie quarterback Zach Wilson, the No. 2 overall pick in this year’s draft. He was the last first-round pick to sign a contract but only missed one day of practice. The Jets probably have the youngest quarterback room in the NFL. The death of assistant Greg Knapp, 58, has left the Jets without an experienced quarterback coach. Behind Wilson are Mike White and James Morgan, none of whom has regular-season experience.
Cam Newton is expected to open the season as New England’s starting QB. However, coach Bill Belichick left open the possibility that No. 15 overall pick rookie Mac Jones could still steal the job if Newton struggles in camp. Both have had their issues so far.
Jones has had several passes batted at the line through the early portion of camp. He stands at 6-foot-2 and there are times where it looks as though he has to navigate the pocket a bit to find an opening between the long arms of defenders at the line. Newton, at 6-foot-5, doesn’t have that issue. And he’s much more mobile. Pick: Jets.
Kansas City Chiefs at Baltimore Ravens (pick’em)
Sunday night game in Week 2. This could be the only time either team is an underdog this season – obviously the spread will be affected by what happens in Week 1. This also could be crucial in terms of potential home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs.
Last year, the Chiefs were 34-20 winners in Baltimore in Week 3. Chiefs star QB Patrick Mahomes went 31 for 42 for 385 yards and averaged 6.5 yards on his four rushing attempts. The Chiefs led 27-10 at halftime and held on to defeat Baltimore for the third year in a row. The Ravens had won 14 straight regular-season games. Baltimore star QB Lamar Jackson struggled, completing 15 of 28 passes for 97 yards and ran for 83 yards, 30 of them on one carry during the Ravens’ opening possession.
The Ravens signed former Chiefs wideout Sammy Watkins this offseason. The Ravens needed an outside receiver to help Jackson and provide another threat opposite Marquise “Hollywood” Brown. Watkins has 321 catches for 4,665 yards and 33 touchdowns over his seven-year career, averaging 14.5 yards per catch. He caught 18 passes in three playoff games during the Chiefs’ run to a Super Bowl title during the 2019 season. Pick: Baltimore.
NFL Betting News
2021 NFL News, Week 1 NFL Betting Head 2 Head Trends, Computer Picks, Weekly NFL Locks
We offer the latest Weekly NFL Game Odds, NFL Live Betting, This Weeks Football totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NFL Futures, Props, Specials and more, including Vegas Odds the Super Bowl 55, Player Props & other betting info of interest on the National Football League. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NFL Today!
- NFL Week 2 Top Picks and PredictionsAnyone can give you NFL Week 1 predictions! But we are going to do something different and provide our three top Week 2 picks with projected NFL odds — obviously, things can change with injury, etc. Week 2 projected NFL odds 2021 NY Giants at Washington (-3) This is the first Thursday night short turnaround game of the new season. Read More
- A Look At The 2021 NFL Odds For SacksThis coming Sunday will be the last Sunday without football until the Super Bowl is over. The National Football League is one of, if not the most popular sport in the world at this time. The NFL is also the sport that gets the most betting action. You can bet on many aspects of a football game. Some people like Read More
- Picks to win the NFC NorthAs recently as Monday morning, it would have been impossible to know who might win the NFC North this season because it wasn’t clear if Green Bay Packers superstar QB Aaron Rodgers was going to play this season. However, Rodgers and the team have buried the hatchet and he’s good to go. Thus, the Packers are clear favorites to win Read More
- Picks to win the AFC NorthThe Baltimore Ravens and Pittsburgh Steelers have combined to win five straight AFC North titles. Will that run continue? The Ravens are favored on the NFL odds but there’s a major threat on the rise. Here’s a quick look at each team with their divisional odds. NFL 2021 |AFC North Analysis and Odds Baltimore Ravens (+135) The Ravens’ two-year reign Read More
- NFL Long Shot Picks To Make PlayoffsSince the NFL playoffs expanded to 12 teams in 1990, at least four new teams have made the postseason each year. Here are four that missed out in 2020 that could play extra football this winter along with their NFL odds to make/miss the playoffs. Odds & Predictions NFL Playoffs 2021 Cincinnati Bengals (+350 make playoffs | -550 miss) Cincinnati Read More
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Houston TexansOne of the most intriguing teams this upcoming NFL Season are the Houston Texans. The Texans recently said they’d field offers for in trouble quarterback Deshaun Watson. But although the Texans want to move Watson, there’s a chance Deshaun continues playing for Houston. Will Watson’s presence, or lack thereof, affect the Houston Texans’ win total for the new NFL Season? Read More
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defense In-Depth Betting AnalysisThe Buccaneers head into 2021 as the defending Super Bowl Champions, and the worst championship team in the NFL to ever return all 22 starters from the team that won it all the previous year. Tampa Bay’s success could be attributed to elite balance. Both their offense and defense are loaded with talent, and considering they held the Kansas City Read More
- NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the Pittsburgh Steelers’ OffenseBased on 2020 records, the Pittsburgh Steelers head into 2021 with the NFL’s most difficult schedule. Last season, Pittsburgh averaged enough points to win the AFC North. Because of their schedule, though, the Steelers must pick it up this season. If they don’t, they could end up staying at home during the playoffs. Check out an in-depth look at Pittsburgh’s Read More
- NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the New England Patriots’ Offense2020 saw the New England Patriots have an uncharacteristic season. New England had won 11 straight AFC East Division titles from 2009 through 2019. But in 2020, the Buffalo Bills leapfrogged the Patriots and won the division. Not only did New England not win the AFC East, but they didn’t even finish second behind the Bills. The Miami Dolphins did. Read More
- Indianapolis Colts Win Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the Minnesota Vikings’ Offense
- A Look at The 2021 NFL Odds for Passing Yards, Rushing & Receiving
- NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the Tennessee Titans’ Offense
- Los Angeles Rams In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 LA Rams Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- Philadelphia Eagles Win : Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL Cleveland Browns Offense In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings – Teams Betting Tiers
- NFL 2021 Pittsburgh Steelers Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
Week 1 NFL Scores
- Chiefs 9 vs Buccaneers 31 Result NFL Super Bowl Score
- Buccaneers 31 vs Packers 26 Result NFL Conference Championships Score
- Bills 24 vs Chiefs 38 Result NFL Conference Championships Score
- Buccaneers 30 vs Saints 20 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Browns 17 vs Chiefs 22 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Ravens 3 vs Bills 17 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Rams 18 vs Packers 32 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Browns 48 vs Steelers 37 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Bears 9 vs Saints 21 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Ravens 20 vs Titans 13 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Buccaneers 31 vs Redskins 23 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Rams 30 vs Seahawks 20 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Colts 24 vs Bills 27 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Jets 14 vs Patriots 28 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Ravens 38 vs Bengals 3 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Steelers 22 vs Browns 24 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Vikings 37 vs Lions 35 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Dolphins 26 vs Bills 56 Result NFL Week 17 Score
2021 NFL Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook
NFL Odds AFC / NFC Conference Championship, Football Spreads, NFL Team Total Lines
2021/22 Weekly NFL Betting | Today : This Week's Conference Championships Lines / Next Super Bowl LV Odds
Latest NFL Reviews
Great site, responsive and reactive to all needs
This site is easy to navigate and fair. Customer service is top notch
Great place to get that action
Accurate odds and good customer service
Sports Book for NBA/NFL has been very good and fast and prompt service
I use mybookie for sports betting and primarily bet on NBA/NFL and occasionally some college games. The payouts are usually very fast and on most occasions immediately after the game is over. When I have had to reach out to customer service, they are prompt in responding in a live chat. They have helped me resolve an issue I had with a bet. Overall a solid site to use.