Weekly 2020-21 NFL Lines : NFC / AFC Championship Odds
NFL Odds, 2020 NFL Betting
Ready for the best NFL betting action you will find online? At MyBookie you can review, compare and bet on the latest NFL odds, Game lines, spreads, totals, props and more. Creating winners every season we offer the most comprehensive selection of NFL futures and player props, No matter your knowledge or bankroll, we have your action covered with the latest NFL trends, picks and locks this season, we offer early lines for every NFL game in 2020. NFL 2020 Schedule Release date Thursday, May 7
Football Lines, Vegas Conference Championship NFL Odds
Conference Championship NFL, Tune back in before Game Day Ya'all and we will brake down the Weekend's most interesting games, and don't forget to come back for early opening Super Bowl odds on Sunday Night.
NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
The NFL never sleeps. It especially doesn’t sleep when the NFL Playoffs gets down to four teams, the Kansas City Chiefs, Buffalo Bills, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Green Bay Packers. While those teams prepare for championship battles on Sunday, other teams have made moves to ready themselves for next season. Check out the latest NFL news so you can continue making your bets against their NFL odds.
NFL Rumors & Betting News January 19th Edition
Jacksonville Jaguars hire Urban Meyer as head coach
On one hand, this doesn’t make sense. Meyer quit coaching Ohio State, his supposedly dream job, citing health reasons. He also quit Florida, where he was the only coach in the SEC who could hang with Alabama, after citing health reasons.
The NFL is a much more cortisol producing league than the SEC or Big Ten. The one thing Meyer does bring to the table is an uncanny ability to get the most possible from quarterbacks. The key for Jacksonville was to hire a coach who could convince Trevor Lawrence to play for the franchise.
Lawrence will be the number one pick. Meyer will calm Trevor with his very first phone call. In fact, we can pretty much assume that Urban has already had one or two conversations with Clemson coach Dabo Sweeney. If the goal with hiring Meyer is to get the most out of Lawrence, the move could be a Jaguars’ touchdown.
Jets go with Robert Saleh while Chargers roll with Brandon Staley
Robert Saleh built a devastating, effective, Super Bowl defense while in San Francisco. The Jets get a no nonsense guy who will ensure his players give it their all even if they’re overmatched on the field. That’s the good news. The bad news? The Jets require a reworked offensive line, a decision on whether to stick with Sam Darnold, and players for Saleh’s defense to work.
The Chargers also grabbed a defensive-minded coach. Brandon Staley mustn’t even change addresses to coach the Bolts. Staley comes from the Los Angeles Rams where he developed one of the most fearsome defenses in football.
The Bolts aren’t far from contending. The offense is set with Justin Herbert under center. Derwin James is one of the best strong safeties in football. If Joey Bosa comes back one-hundred percent, Staley could find success right away. With Bosa at full strength, the defense could dominate.
Falcons land Arthur Smith
One of the hottest head coaching prospects was Arthur Smith. The Atlanta Falcons hired Smith to coach an offense that should be much better than it was.
Smith turned Ryan Tannehill and Derrick Henry into two of the best at their position. The Titans averaged close to 30 points this season, which is why so many teams wanted Smith as their HC. The question in Atlanta is whether Arthur Blank wants Smith to repair the offense with Matt Ryan and Julio Jones, or if he wants Smith to go after a quarterback in the draft.
Justin Fields, Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, and Mac Jones are all first round material. All four have the ability to excel in Smith’s system. The Falcons pick fourth, which means Zach Wilson, BYU’s signal-caller, could be there for the taking.
Heck, Wilson or Fields could be available depending on what the Jets do with the second pick. Before signing his contract, Smith no doubt discussed the quarterback options with Blank. So it will be interesting to see if Ryan and Jones are with the team come April.
Chiefs could be without Patrick Mahomes on Sunday
If Mahomes doesn’t go, Chad Henne will start in his place. Henne made the key play, a run, to get the first down that sealed the victory over Cleveland. Henne has enough experience to make the Chiefs favorites on Sunday.
Let’s not kid ourselves, though. Buffalo is on fire. The Bills have won 11-of-12. The defense kept the Ravens out of the end zone and will be fired up no matter who is under center for the Chiefs. Keep a lookout on Patrick’s status before making your AFC Championship bet.
Deshaun Watson is ready to get out of Houston
The Texans have fumbled their head coaching search already. That could explain why Deshaun Watson appears ready to demand a trade.
Houston didn’t ask for Watson’s input when they hired Nick Caserio as their general manager. The Texans have said that they want Deshaun’s input on hiring the next head coach. If that’s the case, they had better get a commitment from Eric Bienemy as soon as possible.
Beinemy runs the Kansas City Chiefs’ offense. He’s the best fit for Deshaun and the quarterback knows it. If Houston doesn’t hire Bienemy, expect Watson to ask for a trade to the Dolphins.
Miami will be hard-pressed to not accept a trade for Deshaun Watson. Although Tua Tagovailoa showed signs, the Dolphins want to win a Super Bowl. Watson is a Super Bowl caliber quarterback.
The Fins have the third pick, which is why they’ve become the favorites to land Deshaun if the QB wants out of Houston. By trading the third pick for Watson, the Texans could draft Deshaun’s replacement. Other teams that may be interested are the Carolina Panthers and the New York Jets.
No matter where Deshaun goes he figures to have success. He’s that good. No matter what Houston does, they may never find success. Some teams are destined to be losers.
The Texans may be one of those teams. How a franchise with the best defensive player in the league, J.J. Watt, the best wide receiver in the league, DeAndre Hopkins, and one of the top five quarterbacks in the NFL, Deshaun Watson, does nothing is beyond us.
NFL Betting News
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
2020 NFL News, Conference Championship Betting Head 2 Head Trends, Computer Picks, AFC / NFC Conference Championship Locks
We offer the latest Weekly NFL Game Odds, NFL Live Betting, This Weeks Football totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NFL Futures, Props, Specials and more, including Vegas Odds the Super Bowl 55, Player Props & other betting info of interest on the National Football League. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NFL Today!
Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
Conference Championship NFL Scores
- Buccaneers 30 vs Saints 20 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Browns 17 vs Chiefs 22 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Ravens 3 vs Bills 17 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Rams 18 vs Packers 32 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Browns 48 vs Steelers 37 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Bears 9 vs Saints 21 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Ravens 20 vs Titans 13 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Buccaneers 31 vs Redskins 23 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Rams 30 vs Seahawks 20 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Colts 24 vs Bills 27 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Jets 14 vs Patriots 28 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Ravens 38 vs Bengals 3 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Steelers 22 vs Browns 24 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Vikings 37 vs Lions 35 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Dolphins 26 vs Bills 56 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Falcons 27 vs Buccaneers 44 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Redskins 20 vs Eagles 14 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Seahawks 26 vs 49ers 23 Result NFL Week 17 Score
2021 NFL Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook
NFL Odds AFC / NFC Conference Championship, Football Spreads, NFL Team Total Lines
2020/21 Weekly NFL Betting | Today : This Week's Conference Championships Lines / Next Super Bowl LV Odds
Latest NFL Reviews
Great site, responsive and reactive to all needs
This site is easy to navigate and fair. Customer service is top notch
Great place to get that action
Accurate odds and good customer service
Sports Book for NBA/NFL has been very good and fast and prompt service
I use mybookie for sports betting and primarily bet on NBA/NFL and occasionally some college games. The payouts are usually very fast and on most occasions immediately after the game is over. When I have had to reach out to customer service, they are prompt in responding in a live chat. They have helped me resolve an issue I had with a bet. Overall a solid site to use.