NFL Odds, Week 13 NFL Game Lines Vegas Odds | 2020 NFL Betting
Weekly 2020-21 NFL Lines : Week 13 Odds
NFL Odds, 2020 NFL Betting
Ready for the best NFL betting action you will find online? At MyBookie you can review, compare and bet on the latest NFL odds, Game lines, spreads, totals, props and more. Creating winners every season we offer the most comprehensive selection of NFL futures and player props, No matter your knowledge or bankroll, we have your action covered with the latest NFL trends, picks and locks this season, we offer early lines for every NFL game in 2020. NFL 2020 Schedule Release date Thursday, May 7
Football Lines, Vegas Week 13 NFL Odds
Week 13 NFL. Tune back in before Game Day Ya'all and we will brake down the Weekend's most interesting games, and don't forget to come back for early opening week 14 NFL odds on Sunday Night.
2020 NFC Playoffs Picture Update Dic. 1st – NFL Betting
After the Monday Night Football game that saw the Seattle Seahawks beat the Philadelphia Eagles, now is a perfect time to discuss the NFC Playoff picture so you can start preparing your bets and make them against their odds to win NFC.
NFL Updated of the 2020 NFC Playoffs Picture
New Orleans Saints (9-2)
No Drew Brees, no problem. The Saints have won back to back games with Taysom Hill behind center. Overall, the Saints have won 8 straight games. The Saints have a Week 15 affair with the Chiefs starting them in the face, which will be a highlight of the 2020 schedule.
Seattle Seahawks (8-3)
Green Bay Packers (8-3)
Green Bay did not have a tough time with Chicago on Sunday Night Football. The Packers are kicking themselves from their Week 11 loss at Indianapolis which would have kept them in the 2 seed, as opposed to 3. It could be a difference in playing Tom Brady in Round 1 or not.
New York Giants (4-7)
The Giants won in Week 12, but lost their quarterback. Daniel Jones looks to miss Week 13, which will put them behind the eight ball big time. The Giants lead the NFC East, but are tied with Washington. That is, despite just having 4 wins. Philadelphia and Dallas are still in the mix with 3 wins.
Los Angeles Rams (7-4)
Los Angeles lost in Week 12, which dropped them from a home bye in Round 1 to the 5th seed. Jared Goff was not very solid, and that hurts. Los Angeles Rams needs to get back on track if they want a postseason berth.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5)
Tom Brady and the Buccaneers are taking Week 13 off, which will hopefully get them back and ready to go. The Buccaneers have struggled, losing back to back games and 3 out of 4. Tampa Bay is not going to catch New Orleans in the division, so they will need to be ready to play on the road in the postseason.
Arizona took a tough loss in Week 12 and that hurt their chances. The Cardinals have dropped two straight since the hail mary win over Buffalo. Arizona sees the Rams twice and the 49ers remaining in 3 of their final 5 games.
In the Mix
- Minnesota Vikings 5-6
What a win for Minnesota. After trailing all game, the Vikings came from behind and beat the Panthers on Sunday. Dalvin Cook got hurt, but it appears he will be able to come back and play in Week 13. Minnesota is just a game back of a wildcard spot.
- Chicago Bears 5-6
After starting the season 5-1, Chicago has dropped 5 in a row. In saying that, the Bears still have a chance at the postseason. Chicago is just a game behind the Cardinals, and have a home game against the weak Lions this weekend. It’ll be interesting to see what Mitchell Trubisky and his offense does.
- San Francisco 49ers 5-6
The 49ers stayed alive with a big win ver the Rams in Week 7. San Francisco is not too far off, but are going to have to take care of business against Arizona and Seattle to finish the season, which will prove tough. Before that, the 49ers take on the Bills this weekend.
NFL Betting News
2020 NFL News, Week 13 Betting Head 2 Head Trends, Computer Picks, Week 13 Locks
We offer the latest Weekly NFL Game Odds, NFL Live Betting, This Weeks Football totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NFL Futures, Props, Specials and more, including Vegas Odds the Super Bowl 55, Player Props & other betting info of interest on the National Football League. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NFL Today!
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Minnesota Vikings Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Las Vegas Raiders at New York Jets Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Colts at Texans: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Cleveland Browns at Tennessee Titans: Odds and Computer Picks December 6, 2020
- Rams at Cardinals: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- New England Patriots at Los Angeles Chargers Odds and Computer Picks for Week 13
- Broncos at Chiefs: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Bills at 49ers: December 7, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks for Monday Night Football
- Monday Night Football: Seahawks vs. Eagles Line and Betting Trends November 30, 2020
- Will The Jets Finish 0-16 This Season?
- Saints QB Dilemma: When Will Brees Return?
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Washington Football Team Odds and Computer Picks for Week 13
- Green Bay Packers vs. Chicago Bears Odds and Computer Picks for Week 12
- Super Bowl LV Contenders & Pretenders Update Nov. 27
- Vikings vs. Panthers Odds and Computer Picks for Week 12
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Chicago Bears: Line and Betting Trends for Week 15
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cincinnati Bengals on Monday Night Football: Odds and Computer Picks for Week 15
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Odds and Computer Picks December 27, 2020
Week 12 NFL Scores
- Seahawks 23 vs Eagles 17 Result NFL Week 12 Monday Night Football Score
- Titans 45 vs Colts 26 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Browns 27 vs Jaguars 25 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Raiders 6 vs Falcons 43 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Giants 19 vs Bengals 17 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Chargers 17 vs Bills 27 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Panthers 27 vs Vikings 28 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Dolphins 20 vs Jets 3 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Cardinals 17 vs Patriots 20 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Bears 25 vs Packers 41 Result NFL Week 12 Sunday Night Football Score
- Chiefs 27 vs Buccaneers 24 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- 49ers 23 vs Rams 20 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Saints 34 vs Broncos 3 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Texans 41 vs Lions 25 Result NFL Week 12 Thursday Night Football Score
- Redskins 41 vs Cowboys 16 Result NFL Week 12 Thursday Night Football Score
- Rams 27 vs Buccaneers 24 Result NFL Week 11 Monday Night Football Score
- Chiefs 35 vs Raiders 31 Result NFL Week 11 Sunday Night Football Score
- Cowboys 31 vs Vikings 28 Result NFL Week 11 Score
2020 NFL Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook
NFL Odds Week 13, Football Spreads, NFL Team Total Lines
2020/21 Weekly NFL Betting | Today : This Week's 13 Lines / Next Week 14 NFL Odds
Latest NFL Reviews
Great site, responsive and reactive to all needs
This site is easy to navigate and fair. Customer service is top notch
Great place to get that action
Accurate odds and good customer service
Sports Book for NBA/NFL has been very good and fast and prompt service
I use mybookie for sports betting and primarily bet on NBA/NFL and occasionally some college games. The payouts are usually very fast and on most occasions immediately after the game is over. When I have had to reach out to customer service, they are prompt in responding in a live chat. They have helped me resolve an issue I had with a bet. Overall a solid site to use.