NFL Odds, Week 1 Football NFL Lines | 2021 NFL Betting
09/09 - 01:00 PM
Superbowl 56 - To Win
Superbowl 56 - To Win
2021/22 NFL Season Betting Odds : NFL Preseason Odds
NFL Odds, 2021 NFL Betting
Ready for the best NFL betting action you will find online? At MyBookie you can review, compare and bet on the latest NFL odds, Game lines, spreads, totals, props and more. Creating winners every season we offer the most comprehensive selection of NFL futures and player props, No matter your knowledge or bankroll, we have your action covered with the latest NFL trends, picks and locks this season, we offer early lines for every NFL game in 2021. NFL 2021 Schedule Release date Thursday, May 7
Football Lines, Vegas Week 1 NFL Odds
Week 1 NFL, Tune back in before Game Day Ya'all and we will brake down the Weekend's most interesting games, and don't forget to come back for early opening Week 2 odds on Sunday Night.
A Look At The 2021 NFL Odds For Sacks
This coming Sunday will be the last Sunday without football until the Super Bowl is over. The National Football League is one of, if not the most popular sport in the world at this time. The NFL is also the sport that gets the most betting action.
You can bet on many aspects of a football game. Some people like to just bet on games, while others will bet on anything that they can. One thing that they can bet on is which team will lead the league in quarterback sacks. The odds have been released for which team will lead the league in sacks.
Here’s a look at a few of the teams with the best NFL Props odds to lead the NFL in sacks for the 2021 season.
2021 NFL Interceptions, Sacks Odds Preview
Washington Football Team +600
Ron Rivera’s squad has a defensive line that will be menacing for opposing quarterbacks. The WFT has spent their last four first-round picks on defensive linemen. Chase Young and Montez Sweat are the best duos of defensive ends in the league.
Any of their front four can put pressure on the quarterback, and the linebackers also have the ability to get into the backfield. If they stay healthy, this team has the ability to get a ton of sacks.
Los Angeles Rams +650
So, when you think of the Rams defense, you automatically think of the best defensive lineman in the game, Aaron Donald, and rightfully so.
However, the main reason that the Rams are one of the favorites to lead the league in sacks is because of their secondary. Jalen Ramsey and company hold their coverage long enough to give Donald and Leonard Floyd time to get into the backfield.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers +650
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won the Super Bowl last season. Usually, when a team wins the Super Bowl, they can’t afford to keep some of their key players. However, this wasn’t the case in Tampa Bay, as all 11 starters from last year’s defense return for this season.
Tampa Bay will hopefully benefit from a full season of Vita Vea. Vea was a big key to their Super Bowl victory. Tampa Bay had the league’s best rushing defense last season, holding their opponents to an average of 80 yards per game. With Vea drawing double teams, the other defensive linemen and linebackers will be able to get upfield to pressure the quarterback.
Pittsburgh Steelers +650
The Steelers could have one of the best defensive lines in football this season. Even though Cameron Heyward has played a lot of football, he can still be a force. TJ Watt is quickly becoming one of the best defensive players in the league, and he has shown that he can get to the quarterback.
Stephon Tuitt was healthy last season and totaled 11 sacks. Combine these three with some other dynamic defenders, and you have a combination that shouldn’t have an issue getting to the opposition’s quarterback. Look out for the Pittsburgh Steelers, as they could lead the league in sacks in 2021.
NFL Betting News
2021 NFL News, Week 1 NFL Betting Head 2 Head Trends, Computer Picks, Weekly NFL Locks
We offer the latest Weekly NFL Game Odds, NFL Live Betting, This Weeks Football totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NFL Futures, Props, Specials and more, including Vegas Odds the Super Bowl 55, Player Props & other betting info of interest on the National Football League. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NFL Today!
- A Look At The 2021 NFL Odds For Sacks This coming Sunday will be the last Sunday without football until the Super Bowl is over. The National Football League is one of, if not the most popular sport in the world at this time. The NFL is also the sport that gets the most betting action. You can bet on many aspects of a football game. Some people like Read More
- Picks to win the NFC North As recently as Monday morning, it would have been impossible to know who might win the NFC North this season because it wasn’t clear if Green Bay Packers superstar QB Aaron Rodgers was going to play this season. However, Rodgers and the team have buried the hatchet and he’s good to go. Thus, the Packers are clear favorites to win Read More
- Picks to win the AFC North The Baltimore Ravens and Pittsburgh Steelers have combined to win five straight AFC North titles. Will that run continue? The Ravens are favored on the NFL odds but there’s a major threat on the rise. Here’s a quick look at each team with their divisional odds. NFL 2021 |AFC North Analysis and Odds Baltimore Ravens (+135) The Ravens’ two-year reign Read More
- NFL Long Shot Picks To Make Playoffs Since the NFL playoffs expanded to 12 teams in 1990, at least four new teams have made the postseason each year. Here are four that missed out in 2020 that could play extra football this winter along with their NFL odds to make/miss the playoffs. Odds & Predictions NFL Playoffs 2021 Cincinnati Bengals (+350 make playoffs | -550 miss) Cincinnati Read More
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Houston Texans One of the most intriguing teams this upcoming NFL Season are the Houston Texans. The Texans recently said they’d field offers for in trouble quarterback Deshaun Watson. But although the Texans want to move Watson, there’s a chance Deshaun continues playing for Houston. Will Watson’s presence, or lack thereof, affect the Houston Texans’ win total for the new NFL Season? Read More
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defense In-Depth Betting Analysis The Buccaneers head into 2021 as the defending Super Bowl Champions, and the worst championship team in the NFL to ever return all 22 starters from the team that won it all the previous year. Tampa Bay’s success could be attributed to elite balance. Both their offense and defense are loaded with talent, and considering they held the Kansas City Read More
- NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the Pittsburgh Steelers’ Offense Based on 2020 records, the Pittsburgh Steelers head into 2021 with the NFL’s most difficult schedule. Last season, Pittsburgh averaged enough points to win the AFC North. Because of their schedule, though, the Steelers must pick it up this season. If they don’t, they could end up staying at home during the playoffs. Check out an in-depth look at Pittsburgh’s Read More
- NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the New England Patriots’ Offense 2020 saw the New England Patriots have an uncharacteristic season. New England had won 11 straight AFC East Division titles from 2009 through 2019. But in 2020, the Buffalo Bills leapfrogged the Patriots and won the division. Not only did New England not win the AFC East, but they didn’t even finish second behind the Bills. The Miami Dolphins did. Read More
- Indianapolis Colts Win Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction Indianapolis Colts training camp opens Wednesday and will do so without Coach Frank Reich, who is quarantining, but it really shouldn’t affect Indy in the long run as this could be a legit Super Bowl contender on the NFL odds if new QB Carson Wentz can bounce back from an awful 2020 season in Philadelphia. NFL Analysis Indianapolis Colts Regular-season Read More
- NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the Minnesota Vikings’ Offense
- A Look at The 2021 NFL Odds for Passing Yards, Rushing & Receiving
- NFL In-Depth Betting Analysis of the Tennessee Titans’ Offense
- Los Angeles Rams In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 LA Rams Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- Philadelphia Eagles Win : Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL Cleveland Browns Offense In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings – Teams Betting Tiers
- NFL 2021 Pittsburgh Steelers Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
Week 1 NFL Scores
- Chiefs 9 vs Buccaneers 31 Result NFL Super Bowl Score
- Buccaneers 31 vs Packers 26 Result NFL Conference Championships Score
- Bills 24 vs Chiefs 38 Result NFL Conference Championships Score
- Buccaneers 30 vs Saints 20 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Browns 17 vs Chiefs 22 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Ravens 3 vs Bills 17 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Rams 18 vs Packers 32 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Browns 48 vs Steelers 37 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Bears 9 vs Saints 21 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Ravens 20 vs Titans 13 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Buccaneers 31 vs Redskins 23 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Rams 30 vs Seahawks 20 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Colts 24 vs Bills 27 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Jets 14 vs Patriots 28 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Ravens 38 vs Bengals 3 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Steelers 22 vs Browns 24 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Vikings 37 vs Lions 35 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Dolphins 26 vs Bills 56 Result NFL Week 17 Score
2021 NFL Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook
NFL Odds AFC / NFC Conference Championship, Football Spreads, NFL Team Total Lines
2021/22 Weekly NFL Betting | Today : This Week's Conference Championships Lines / Next Super Bowl LV Odds
Latest NFL Reviews
Great site, responsive and reactive to all needs
This site is easy to navigate and fair. Customer service is top notch
Great place to get that action
Accurate odds and good customer service
Sports Book for NBA/NFL has been very good and fast and prompt service
I use mybookie for sports betting and primarily bet on NBA/NFL and occasionally some college games. The payouts are usually very fast and on most occasions immediately after the game is over. When I have had to reach out to customer service, they are prompt in responding in a live chat. They have helped me resolve an issue I had with a bet. Overall a solid site to use.