NFL Odds, Week 7 Game NFL Lines, Week 7 Vegas Odds | 2020 NFL Betting
Weekly 2020-21 NFL Lines : Week 7 Odds
NFL Odds, 2020 NFL Betting
Ready for the best NFL betting action you will find online? At MyBookie you can review, compare and bet on the latest NFL odds, Game lines, spreads, totals, props and more. Creating winners every season we offer the most comprehensive selection of NFL futures and player props, No matter your knowledge or bankroll, we have your action covered with the latest NFL trends, picks and locks this season, we offer early lines for every NFL game in 2020.
NFL Lines, Vegas Week 7 Odds
We are now down to three unbeaten teams through the first six weeks of the season. Two of the perfect AFC squads will be facing each other this week with Pittsburgh at Tennessee, rescheduled from October 2nd. Losers are interesting, the Jets will be searching for their first win this season and the Chicago Bears also finally have forced their way into the games of most interest with their fifth win in their first six games. See you next week for our week 8 games of interest, until then good luck with your NFL bets this week.
NFL 2020 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Week 6
As we head into Week 7 of the NFL season, we have some clear Super Bowl favorites beginning to emerge. As we all know, though, things can change quickly in the league, which makes you wonder how these rankings will look 10 weeks from now. All we can do for the moment is look at what teams have already done, as the future will take care of itself. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the top and bottom 5 in this week’s power rankings so you can keep doing your bets against their NFL odds.
Power Rankings Following Week 6 of the 2020 NFL Regular Season
- Kansas City Chiefs – After a bit of a hiccup in a loss to the Las Vegas Raiders, the Chiefs are back on top after beating the Buffalo Bills on Monday. Rather than relying on Patrick Mahomes, the Chiefs went run heavy on their way to a comfortable win.
- Pittsburgh Steelers – There was some real concern about how Ben Roethlisberger would be after season ending surgery. Big Ben is fine, but that Steelers D is something special. This is a team that looks Super Bowl caliber.
- Tennessee Titans – There are now just 2 AFC teams with unbeaten records, with the Titans being one of them. They will face the other, the Steelers, this weekend in a matchup that will have an impact on next week’s rankings.
- Baltimore Ravens – No, the Ravens offense is not as dominant as it was last season, but those gaudy numbers were always going to be tough to match. The Ravens are still 5-1, with their lone loss coming versus the Chiefs.
- Seattle Seahawks – Seattle is coming out of a bye week sitting at 5-0, and they could move up the rankings if they come into Week 7 and pick up the win over the Arizona Cardinals. Russell Wilson is having an MVP type year, so look out.
- Cincinnati Bengals – The Bengals dropped a couple of spots after gassing a 21-0 lead over the Colts in Week 6. There were some positives to be found in the loss, but it also highlighted that there is still work to be done in Cincy.
- New York Giants – It’s time to break out the champagne, as the Giants became the first New York team to register a win this season. That victory was a 20-19 squeaker over Washington, so no-one is getting carried away.
- Washington Football Team – Believe it or not, Washington had a shot at getting close to the top of the NFC East with a win over the Giants, but as you already saw, they blew that opportunity. That division truly is an absolute disaster.
- Jacksonville Jaguars – The Gardner Minshew story is a fun one to follow, but the realty is that the QB would probably not be a starter anywhere else in the league. The Jaguars are now very much in the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes after their 5th straight loss.
- New York Jets – I am very close to just doing the old copy/past thing and putting the Jets at the bottom of the rankings for the remainder of the season. They are winless and look like a team that would still manage to lose in a forfeit game.
NFL Betting News
2020 NFL News, Week 7 Betting Head 2 Head Trends, Computer Picks, LocksView Full News 2020 Archive
We offer the latest Weekly NFL Game Odds, NFL Live Betting, This Weeks Football totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NFL Futures, Props, Specials and more, including Vegas Odds the Super Bowl 55, Player Props & other betting info of interest on the National Football League. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NFL Today!
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – October 20th Edition
- Giants At Eagles: Philly Down Miles Sanders & Zach Ertz Thursday | 2020 NFL Expert Analysis
- Devonta Freeman Week 7 NFL Prop Bet Tips – Giants at Eagles
- Monday Night Football: Rams vs. Bears Line and Betting Trends October 26, 2020
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Las Vegas Raiders: Odds and Computer Picks October 25, 2020
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Odds and Computer Picks for Week 8
- New England Patriots vs. San Francisco 49ers: Odds and Computer Picks October 25, 2020
- Saints vs. Panthers: Week 7 Line and Betting Trends
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Detroit Lions Line and Betting Trends October 25, 2020
- Green Bay Packers vs. Houston Texans: Line and Betting Trends for Week 7
- Thursday Night Football: Eagles vs. Giants Line and Betting Trends October 22, 2020
- NFL 2020 Week 7 SU Picks Expert Analysis
- Week 7 NFL Player Props: John Brown in Bills at the Jets
- Player Props Insights: Kenyan Drake in Cardinals vs Seahawks in Week 7
- Tyreek Hill NFL Player Props Trends at the Broncos
- Cowboys at Football Team Week 7 Insights – Dalton Schultz NFL Player Props October 25, 2020
- Chiefs at Broncos: Mecole Hardman NFL Player Props for Week 7
- Chiefs at Broncos Week 7 Insights – Clyde Edwards-Helaire NFL Player Props October 25, 2020
View Full NFL 2020 Archive
Week 7 NFL ScoresView NFL 2020 Scores Archive
- Cardinals 38 vs Cowboys 10 Result NFL Week 6 Monday Night Football Score
- Chiefs 26 vs Bills 17 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Falcons 40 vs Vikings 23 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Rams 16 vs 49ers 24 Result NFL Week 6 Sunday Night Football Score
- Packers 10 vs Buccaneers 38 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Texans 36 vs Titans 42 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Bengals 27 vs Colts 31 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Ravens 30 vs Eagles 28 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Jets 0 vs Dolphins 24 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Broncos 18 vs Patriots 12 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Redskins 19 vs Giants 20 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Lions 34 vs Jaguars 16 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Browns 7 vs Steelers 38 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Bears 23 vs Panthers 16 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Chargers 27 vs Saints 30 Result NFL Week 5 Monday Night Football Score
- Bengals 3 vs Ravens 27 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Rams 30 vs Redskins 10 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Panthers 23 vs Falcons 16 Result NFL Week 5 Score
2020 NFL Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook
NFL Odds Week 7, Football Spreads, NFL Team Total Lines
2020/21 Weekly NFL Betting | Today : This Week's 7 Lines / Next Week 8 NFL Odds
Latest NFL Reviews
Sports Book for NBA/NFL has been very good and fast and prompt service
I use mybookie for sports betting and primarily bet on NBA/NFL and occasionally some college games. The payouts are usually very fast and on most occasions immediately after the game is over. When I have had to reach out to customer service, they are prompt in responding in a live chat. They have helped me resolve an issue I had with a bet. Overall a solid site to use.
Good customer service
They resolved every issue I had with good sevice
I have been a user of this website for 2 months now and have loved the system. Easy to withdraw and deposit. Great lines and overall best site that I have used for a sports book.