NFL Odds, Week 1 Football NFL Lines | 2021 NFL Betting
09/09 - 01:00 PM
Superbowl 56 - To Win
Superbowl 56 - To Win
2021/22 NFL Season Betting Odds : NFL Preseason Odds
NFL Odds, 2021 NFL Betting
Ready for the best NFL betting action you will find online? At MyBookie you can review, compare and bet on the latest NFL odds, Game lines, spreads, totals, props and more. Creating winners every season we offer the most comprehensive selection of NFL futures and player props, No matter your knowledge or bankroll, we have your action covered with the latest NFL trends, picks and locks this season, we offer early lines for every NFL game in 2021. NFL 2021 Schedule Release date Thursday, May 7
Football Lines, Vegas Conference Championship NFL Odds
Conference Championship NFL, Tune back in before Game Day Ya'all and we will brake down the Weekend's most interesting games, and don't forget to come back for early opening Super Bowl odds on Sunday Night.
NFL 2021 Defensive Rookie of the Year Betting Odds
The NFL Season doesn’t officially start until September 9, but already MyBookie oddsmakers and football handicappers are gearing up for the new season. One of the most popular future bets on the board is NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year. Former Penn State linebacker and current Dallas Cowboys player Micah Parsons is a tepid +400 favorite. Check out an analysis of Parson’s odds as well as odds on other potential top plays to win NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year. That being said, let’s jump right into action so you can plan your bets against their NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year odds.
NFL Betting Update – Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds Analysis
2020-2021 NFL Regular Season
- When: Sep. 9, 2020 – Jan. 9, 2021
NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year Odds
- Micah Parsons +400
- Jamin Davis +450
- Jaelen Philips +600
- Kwity Paye +900
- Jaycee Horn +1000
- Patrick Surtain II +1100
- Jeremiah Owusu Koramoah +1000
- Zaven Collins +1200
- Jason Oweh +1600
- Gregory Rousseau +1800
- Azeez Ojulari +1800
- Caleb Farley +2200
- Christian Barmore +2500
- Greg Newsome II +2500
- Trevon Moehrig-Woodward +2500
- Asante Samuel Jr. +2000
- Payton Turner +3300
- Baron Browning +4000
- Eric Stokes +4000
- Jabril Cox +4000
- Joe Tryon +4000
- Nick Bolton +2500
- Ronnie Perkins +4000
- Joseph Ossai +5000
Which players at +1000 odds or lower have the best shot of winning the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year Award?
Parsons has a chance but only because teams must consider doubling Leighton Vander Esch. But just because the chalk has a shot, it doesn’t mean he’s a good play. If you want to back chalk, go with Washington Football Team player Jamin Davis over Parsons.
Davis will play behind what should be one of the very best, if not the outright best, defensive lines in football. Not only that, but Ryan Kerrigan has retired, which leaves Davis as the linebacker Ron Rivera will count on to stop the rush on the second-level, get to the quarterback, and cover running backs and tight ends.
Davis is the top pick in the up to +1000 odds category. Jaycee Horn at +1000 is the second best pick among the chalks. Most consider Horn this draft class’s top cornerback. The Carolina Panthers used the eighth pick to draft Horn because they had already made a trade for quarterback Sam Darnold.
Horn plays in a division with three pass happy teams, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, New Orleans Saints, and Atlanta Falcons. He’ll have plenty of opportunities to prove he’s the best defensive rookie in the NFL.
Name at least two players between odds of +1100 to +2500 who can win the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year.
Defensive end Gregory Rousseau will play for the Buffalo Bills and the man who helped Kawann Short sack the quarterback 15 times in 2015, Sean McDermott. The former Carolina Panthers’ defensive coordinator not only turned Short into a star, but also linebacker Luke Kuechly. McDermott will ensure Rousseau is in a position to rack up sacks.
Former linebacker, and fellow +1800 choice, Azeez Ojulari, is another player who can win the award. Ojulari will be the New York Giants’ starting strong-side linebacker. Without a playing a down, some Giants’ fans are already calling Ojulari New York’s best defender.
Are there any players at +3300 or higher odds who can win NFL Defensive Player of the Year?
At +3300, Saints DE Payton Turner deserves a look. New Orleans rotates defensive linemen and defensive ends. Turner should have no trouble playing at either end position, meaning he can spell Cam Jordan or Marcus Davenport.
Turner can also play on the interior. Most NFL analysts didn’t like the pick, but it’s difficult to argue against the choices Saints’ GM Mickey Loomis and coach Sean Payton have made.
The former Houston Cougar had 5 sacks in 5 games. That kind of production caught Loomis’ and Payton’s attention, which is why we should rest assured, Turner will get enough playing time to win the award.
NFL Betting News
2021 NFL News, Week 1 NFL Betting Head 2 Head Trends, Computer Picks, Weekly NFL Locks
We offer the latest Weekly NFL Game Odds, NFL Live Betting, This Weeks Football totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NFL Futures, Props, Specials and more, including Vegas Odds the Super Bowl 55, Player Props & other betting info of interest on the National Football League. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NFL Today!
- NFL 2021 Defensive Rookie of the Year Betting Odds The NFL Season doesn’t officially start until September 9, but already MyBookie oddsmakers and football handicappers are gearing up for the new season. One of the most popular future bets on the board is NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year. Former Penn State linebacker and current Dallas Cowboys player Micah Parsons is a tepid +400 favorite. Check out an analysis Read More
- NFL Las Vegas Raiders Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis The NFL season is still a few months away, but now is a great time to begin prep for 2021. The NFL schedule is released, 2021 odds for Super Bowl winners and division winners are now up for bettors, and training camp is right around the corner. Today we’ll take a look at the Las Vegas Raiders schedule, NFL odds, Read More
- NFL 2021 Offensive Rookie of the Year Betting Odds The top four quarterbacks chosen in April’s draft are the favorites to win NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year. Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Trevor Lawrence is the outright chalk while both Trey Lance and Justin Fields are second and third choice. Mac Jones, the fourth signal-caller taken in Round 1, is the fifth choice on the board. Check out an analysis Read More
- NFL Washington Football Team Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis The NFL season is maybe a few months away. However, now is a great time to begin prep for the 2021 NFL Season. The schedule has been released, and the 2021 odds for Super Bowl winners and division winners are now up for bettors. Of course, training camp is just right around the corner. Today we’ll take a look at Read More
- Which NFL Teams Look to Have the Best Odds to End their Super Bowl Shortage The last team to win back-to-back Super Bowls were the New England Patriots in 2004 and 2005. The Vince Lombardi Trophy repeat drought doesn’t flatter Tampa Bay’s chances to take the 2022 Super Bowl. Not only that, but the Kansas City Chiefs are an underlay at +450, which is why we should search for value when handicapping NFL championship prospects. Read More
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Cleveland Browns It seems crazy to start thinking about fall when we are enjoying the lazy days of summer, but when you are a fan of football, it just seems like the right thing to do. We are now just about a month away from the opening of NFL training camps, so it will not be too long before the preseason begins, Read More
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For New York Jets The NFL season is less than three months away, and while we navigate this dead-spot in the offseason, it’s a great time to look at NFL win total futures. One of the worst teams in 2020 won’t likely see much uptick in quality, that being the New York Jets. While no one is rushing to the counter to place their Read More
- NFL Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Denver Broncos The NFL season is less than three months away, and while we navigate this dead-spot in the offseason, it’s a great time to look at NFL win total futures. One of the more intriguing teams in the league is the Denver Broncos. Denver offers some potentially strong value, given some recent news surrounding the team. Let’s break it down, along Read More
- NFL 2021 AFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites Even though the Super Bowl defending champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers play in the NFC, most NFL analsysts and fans agree the AFC is the deeper conference. The Buffalo Bills, Baltimore Ravens, Indianapolis Colts, and Kansas City Chiefs are favorites to win their respective divisions. Check out NFL odds on each favorite along with info on whether posted AFC odds make Read More
- NFL Jacksonville Jaguars Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL 2021 NFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Los Angeles Rams Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Team Could Undeniably Win the Super Bowl LVI?
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Predictions of Possible Matchups
- NFL Miami Dolphins Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Houston Texans Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Complete Betting Guide for Week 1 of the 2021-22 Season
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers Schedule Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Cincinnati Bengals Schedule Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Tennessee Titans Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Detroit Lions Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL New England Patriots Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Carolina Panthers Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Buffalo Bills Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Chicago Bears Schedule Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Pittsburgh Steelers Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Betting Predictions: Which Teams Will Make It
Conference Championship NFL Scores
- Chiefs 9 vs Buccaneers 31 Result NFL Super Bowl Score
- Buccaneers 31 vs Packers 26 Result NFL Conference Championships Score
- Bills 24 vs Chiefs 38 Result NFL Conference Championships Score
- Buccaneers 30 vs Saints 20 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Browns 17 vs Chiefs 22 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Ravens 3 vs Bills 17 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Rams 18 vs Packers 32 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Browns 48 vs Steelers 37 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Bears 9 vs Saints 21 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Ravens 20 vs Titans 13 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Buccaneers 31 vs Redskins 23 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Rams 30 vs Seahawks 20 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Colts 24 vs Bills 27 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Jets 14 vs Patriots 28 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Ravens 38 vs Bengals 3 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Steelers 22 vs Browns 24 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Vikings 37 vs Lions 35 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Dolphins 26 vs Bills 56 Result NFL Week 17 Score
2021 NFL Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook
NFL Odds AFC / NFC Conference Championship, Football Spreads, NFL Team Total Lines
2021/22 Weekly NFL Betting | Today : This Week's Conference Championships Lines / Next Super Bowl LV Odds
Latest NFL Reviews
Great site, responsive and reactive to all needs
This site is easy to navigate and fair. Customer service is top notch
Great place to get that action
Accurate odds and good customer service
Sports Book for NBA/NFL has been very good and fast and prompt service
I use mybookie for sports betting and primarily bet on NBA/NFL and occasionally some college games. The payouts are usually very fast and on most occasions immediately after the game is over. When I have had to reach out to customer service, they are prompt in responding in a live chat. They have helped me resolve an issue I had with a bet. Overall a solid site to use.